Quotes

"They are so caught up in their happiness that they don't realize I'm not really a part of it. I am wandering along the periphery. I am like the people in the Winslow Homer paintings, sharing the same room with them but not really there. I am like the fish in the aquarium, thinking in a different language, adapting to a life that's not my natural habitat. I am the people in the other cars, each with his or her own story, but passing too quickly to be noticed or understood.

. . . There are moments I just sit in my frame, float in my tank, ride in my car and say nothing, think nothing that connects me to anything at all."

-David Levithan

"When it comes to leaving earth for heaven, there’s nothing to worry about. God wants you home so much that He’ll send His own angel to meet you. And don’t be surprised if the angel is wearing a big smile."

– Larry Libby

"We cannot even begin to imagine how wonderful heaven is."

– Catherine Pulsifer

Zakat

Star
Every thing has a pair,
Say one man and one woman,
Then that couple also has an equivalent,
Which makes four, which also has four other mirror images, which gives eight, 16, 32, 64, until infinity plus and beyond for ever and ever, how Great God Is For Creating life forever for those who stay good at heart and convinced of His Existence!

- Anonymous

Last edited:
"To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."
The Will to Power
-Nietzsche

DesertRose

Superstar
re-post:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

“War is like a vacuum cleaner that sucks tax dollars out of your pocket and funnels the money directly into the pockets of the robber barons who own the weapons factories.”

― Oliver Markus Malloy

“The more money you spend on guns, the less money you spend on people! More weapons, less happiness; more guns, more misery!”

“Nations who are proud of their guns, tanks, missiles etc. are deprived of humanity!”

― Mehmet Murat İldan