Religious lies. Why do so many knowingly accept them?

Yeah I think people should care about others. It's also good to care about yourself too but not at the expense of others.
But here’s the problem, then this will result in being too selfless and being unable to stand up for yourself. You’re teaching people to be more weak than anything.

_Armageddon_

Rookie
What are you talking about?
Reality-sonce when does Big bang make sense?

Not everything is in the bible. People didn't know about evolution and a lot of other scientific discoveries back then.
God cannot create evolution-because God created what was good and made sense-and Evolution doesnt make sense

Helioform

Star
Hwo do you explain the Big Bang Theory-
"There was nothing and nothing exploded"How does that make sense?
Not "nothing", but an infinitely hot and dense particle.

But I agree that it has some flaws in that theory, which is why did the universe organize itself and form galaxies, stars planets etc just to die of infinite expansion afterwards? I personally think the universe always existed and it will never "die".

mecca

Superstar
Of course it does-or do you mean Human evolution(Which is even worse)
Natural selection is an observable phenomenon that enables the adaptation/evolution of species on Earth. The big bang theory is a theory about how the universe began, we can not observe it and we are not able to determine if it is true or false... and it has nothing to do with evolution.

_Armageddon_

Rookie
Natural selection is an observable phenomenon that enables the adaptation/evolution of species on Earth. The big bang theory is a theory about how the universe began, we can not observe it and we are not able to determine if it is true or false... and it has nothing to do with evolution.
And How do you explain his evolution-i cannot observe it-Man stays man-Bird stays Bird!

mecca

Superstar
And How do you explain his evolution-i cannot observe it-Man stays man-Bird stays Bird!
We can observe natural selection and adaptations of species. Evolution by natural selection is a theory but it's a scientific theory which is based on facts. We have fossils that show evolved species.

_Armageddon_

Rookie
We can observe natural selection and adaptations of species. Evolution by natural selection is a theory but it's a scientific theory which is based on facts. We have fossils that show evolved species.
1.Why would you call it evolution??
2.FOSSILS ARE NOT AN EVIDENCE