Russell Brand

Stucky

Star
Disagree that the media made him. He was a successful comedian and actor in his own right, and the media happily followed along for the ride.
Strongly disagree. These idols are not born they're manufactured. When tv channels (or any other entertainment medium) sign someone they become that channels asset and these assets are given the full beneficial pr treatment. In Brands case he was neither a comedian or actor but he did have a gift of attracting viewers due his vulgarity and womanising which in turn caused controversy which in turn led to more people tuning in which led to his tv masters making money. And they did that by feeding stories and pics to their trusted msm cohorts and paparazzi. It's how they roll.

That is why i think that if Brand ends up in the dock his tv masters should be there with him because they encouraged and enabled his behaviour.

What a coward. If she was truly bothered about it, she should have done or said something about it way back then. Coming out with this now indicates she's just going along with the herd for approval and likes.
Absolutely

The women didn't go to the police, though, and he's not been charged by the police, so the above [criminal justice system] does not apply yet. The media sought the women out and pushed forth a 'presumed guilty' narrative. The media today lives to take people down and destroy them before there's even an official police charge made. That's what makes situations like this even more abhorrent and despicable.
Ah, ok, but here in lies the conundrum. No one reported Jimmy Savile and there was widespread condemnation of the people 'who knew'. There were no 'investigative journalists' looking into Savile and people were asking why not. Savile was never charged with any criminality and none of the evidence against him was tested in a court of law. But yet we ALL say he was guilty. Why do we have this double standard? As for the media, none have actually said Brand is guilty.

Stucky

Star
PS- However, I've now got bragging rights for life because people know I once went up against a drug carteI
Instead of us derailing this thread any further why don't you start a thread. I'd love to hear more about this alleged 'vigilante rap'.

Stucky

Star
One of the women he allegedly assaulted was 16 at the time (supposedly past the age of consent in england, he was 31) and he referred to her as "the child". Even if it WAS consensual, that is disturbing and sick.
Here's the odd thing. I watched the beginning of the programme and it showed Brand doing a stand up routine. Minutes later it aired the once 16 year olds allegations which were almost identical to what Brand had said during his stand up routine and i thought surely airing the stand up routine then the girls allegations would be prejudicial to the girls claims. It could be claimed that it backs up her claims but im pretty sure in court it would more harmful to her case than not.

I'm sure the tv people had their lawyers pour over it before it was aired so im puzzled to why they would let that happen

Flarepath

Star
Instead of us derailing this thread any further why don't you start a thread. I'd love to hear more about this alleged 'vigilante rap'.

Me and Brand are both conspiracy theorists, I was jailed to shut me up for suggesting the theory that coppers were possibly being paid by a black drug cartel to turn a blind eye, and Brand is facing being jailed on trumped-up charges to shut him up for airing a number of other theories about Estab corruption.
See, the Estab tries to shut down anybody who says things against it.
I'm surprised you're saying I'm derailing this thread, so be careful or people might think you're trying to shut me up too..;)

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
..."a show from 2006 or 07 where he (Brand) touches Lorraine Kelly's leg..If she was truly bothered about it, she should have done or said something about it way back then. Coming out with this now indicates she's just going along with the herd for approval and likes..

Yeah, same with the other women who are crawling out of the woodwork, they know Brand's got money and they want a piece of the pie.

Stucky

Star
Me and Brand are both conspiracy theorists, I was jailed to shut me up for suggesting the theory that coppers were possibly being paid by a black drug cartel to turn a blind eye, and Brand is facing being jailed on trumped-up charges to shut him up for airing a number of other theories about Estab corruption.
See, the Estab tries to shut down anybody who says things against it.
I'm surprised you're saying I'm derailing this thread, so be careful or people might think you're trying to shut me up too..;)
Oh dear!

So you claimed firstly that you got jail time on a vigilante rap.

When that nonsense was proven to be false you claimed you got jail time for infringing the human rights of los negros style drug cartel.

When that mince was shown to be wrong you now claim it was because "I was jailed to shut me up for suggesting the theory that coppers were possibly being paid by a black drug cartel to turn a blind eye"

Please, do tell what the actual charge you got jail time for was?

Lurking009

Veteran
"Ms Berki, who lived in Wimbledon, made a complaint to the Metropolitan Police who passed it on to Thames Valley Police. In July 2014, the force told the couple they had no case to answer and the investigation was concluded.

The judge said the allegations were “wholly denied”, and Ms Berki’s “claims are on their face internally inconsistent and have enlarged over time.

She pointed out the masseuse had emailed the couple after the visit saying “it was nice to meet (them) and wished (Brand) a happy birthday.

It is also noteworthy that the Defendant went first to the media, and only a week or so later did she attend the police."

“The Defendant seeks to explain these matters away by referring to her state of shock at the time, and to the fact that she was advised not to report matters to the police."

The complaint was that Brand pushed her. She was too "shocked" to go to the police but not too shocked to run to the media? Was it shock that made her wish Brand a happy birthday after being allegedly shoved? If I were the judge I would question this as well.

This is the problem with he said, she said. Neither claims are proveable.

Lurking009

Veteran
As for the media, none have actually said Brand is guilty.
They don't have to literally say the words "Brand is guilty of r*pe" to push the narrative that he's guilty and wrap a whole marketing campaign around it. They've already convicted him in the court of media, backed by a member of government. His channels have been demonetized before any official police charges have been made, and large corporations are pulling their ads from Rumble in lockstep to bring that hammer down. It's a co-ordinated effort utterly squash a person by removing any means for him to work and provide for his family.

For me, this isn't even about Brand. It's about a side of power so out of control and corrupt that people can be destroyed just because they choose to speak inconvenient truths, which definitely seems to be a factor here. Very similar to how many people's lives were destroyed because they dared to question the 'science' and not take the covid vaxx. They were were canceled from society and fired.

Again, Brand may be guilty but there had better be actual evidence in court rather than 'she said' in the media.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
..do tell what the actual charge you got jail time for was?
Of course the Estab wouldn't call me a vigilante because they knew that'd glamourise me, so they threw a long-winded raft of boring bullshit charges at me such as "infringing the rights" of the black drug cartel by watching them.
My only mistake was to trust the police to deal with my tipoffs, but they chickened, so no wonder more and more people take the law into their own hands and become vigilantes..:)

Vigilnte3.jpg

Stucky

Star
Of course the Estab wouldn't call me a vigilante because they knew that'd glamourise me, so they threw a long-winded raft of boring bullshit charges at me such as "infringing the rights" of the black drug cartel by watching them.
My only mistake was to trust the police to deal with my tipoffs, but they chickened, so no wonder more and more people take the law into their own hands and become vigilantes..:)

View attachment 91892
They didn't call you a vigilante because you were not and are not a vigilante because according to YOU you never took the law into your own hands. You're a cross between Don Quitote and Walter Mitty.

Infringing rights is not the title of any criminal charge in the UK.

For someone who claims bragging rights you sure are pretty evasive when it comes to giving the exact charge you got 3 months jail time for.

So are you going to tell what the actual charge(s) against you was?

Flarepath

Star
..For someone who claims bragging rights you sure are pretty evasive when it comes to giving the exact charge you got 3 months jail time for.
Be careful mate or people might think you're on the side of black drug gangs and the chickenshit coppers and establishment..;)
The trumped- up charge sheet was as long as my arm and I can't remember the exact long-winded legalistic bullshit wording of each specific charge, I keep meaning to contact my solicitor back in Leicester to ask for a copy, but in the meantime the whole thing boils down to 'vigilante', there've always been people throughout history willing to take a stand just like me.. :cool:

gun-Rosebud-Vigilantes.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
If you go back a couple of years you'll hear how he had these binoculars, and he lived opposite a school..... you can fill the gaps in yourself I'm sure.

I've got a question for you Fartpath....or whatever name your playing with at the minute.

So you've got Pablo waving his machete at you on a daily basis yea? Were you aware that a machete is classed as a deadly weapon? Just being in possession of one on british streets is enough to get somebody arrested. Did you not think of calling the old bill to state you have a man waving a machete at you? Not even take a pic?....like, for evidence?

I would imagine any self respecting cartel head would have already accrued quite a substantial rap sheet with the local constabulary (even longer than yours) so concealment of a deadly weapon would have been enough to send the villian down.

Missed an opportunity there didn't you?

Your story doesn't add up....just like you.

Flarepath

Star
..So you've got Pablo waving his machete at you on a daily basis yea?..Just being in possession of one on british streets is enough to get somebody arrested. Did you not think of calling the old bill to state you have a man waving a machete at you? Not even take a pic?....like, for evidence?..
I wish I had mate, but it was 22 years ago and I was too naive in them days, I should have filmed everything on video or at least took photos..:)
I had no idea that the yellow pol-correct police, magistrates, and media would be against me, for example I told the local newspaper that I was shot in Saxby street on my way home from the grocers after dark, but they never printed it, let alone bothering to send a reporter and photographer round to see the hole in my leg..:)
(At least it gives me more bragging rights because I can boast "I was once shot by a drug cartel's hitman").:)
PS- the gang's machete-waving leader was big black Bernie, he never turned up to give evidence against me on the first day of my trial, (perhaps he'd decided not to), but instead of dismissing the case the magistrates and police sent a car to persuade him to come to court to testify against me, you couldn't make it up.
As I remarked to my solicitor "I bet it was a Rolls-Royce"..:)

Flarepath

Star
Another vigilante is Russel Brand, the coppers and government have got their knives out for him because of his long-running war exposing their corruption and hidden agendas-

Brand-rumble.jpg

I came across this on another forum

Screenshot_20230927-105741.jpg

If anyone doesn't know who harari is, here's a good thread

Lots more relevant info related to him being controlled opposition here.

Just doing some organizing :)

This video alleges that the voice of one of his accusers was ai generated

~10:00 beginning of in general russell brand allegations discussion
~17:00 allegations of the voice being ai generated

(I have to clarify that i cannot stand this man, but it's true the story seems off. How did the msm get in contact with the women if they had not previously spoken out?)

(Also last tangent - in my opinion it is believable that a woman would not speak out until years/decades later, especially if she is just trying to go on with her life, or thinks she won't be believed, or blames herself at least partly for her assault. But if she sees the same man repeating the pattern and it sounds familiar to her, she may then speak out to protect future victims.

NOT saying this is necessarily what is happening here, as i said how would the women know of each other n msm know of them if they hadn't previously said anything.

BUT i just find it annoying that everyone assumes victims speak out immediately or they're making it up. Not always.)