Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Star
Dagon

MILITARY ORDER OF DAGON
The Ancient Roman Legions worshipped their mascot god. So do our modern Western military forces. Dagon is the god worshipped by the top US and Australian military brass. age 12 of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino’s original CV (dated 1 September 2018) boasts of his membership in the ‘Esoteric Order of Dagon.’ Subsequent publications of Aquino’s CV deleted this revelation, following my going public about this. Here is the missing snippet:
DAGON ARDER.jpg
Dagon (Hebrew: דָּגוֹן, Dāgōn), or more accurately Dagan, (Sumerian: , romanized: dda-gan;[1]Phoenician: , romanized: Dāgān) was a god worshiped in ancient Syria across the middle of the Euphrates, with primary temples located in Tuttul and Terqa, though many attestations of his cult come from cities such as Mari and Emar as well. In settlements situated in the upper Euphrates area he was regarded as the "father of gods" similar to Mesopotamian Enlil or Hurrian Kumarbi, as well as a lord of the land, a god of prosperity, and a source of royal legitimacy. A large number of theophoric names, both masculine and feminine, attests that he was a popular deity. He was also worshiped further east, in Mesopotamia, where many rulers regarded him as the god capable of granting them kingship over the western areas.

EYES WIDE OPEN FIONA BARNETT

DISCRIMINATION: MILITARY INTELLIGENCE PSY-OP
According to Kay Griggs, most senior Army and the Marine Corps are Marxistexistentialist communists and anarchists with German Ashkenazi heritage, and many are the offspring of the invading Nazi SS who were Ashkenazi homo-p***phile existentialist communists. Hitler (Ashkenazi) was recruited at a homosexual brothel.
I have additionally read that the Nazis targeted genuine Torah abiding Jews for elimination while employing Ashkenazi Talmudic Cabalists. That might explain why Lord Rothschild administered UK & Israel turned away boats of Jewish refugees who subsequently died in Nazi death camps.
Perhaps the Holocaust was a psychological operation with numerous benefits including the elimination of genuine Jews and Christians, and it provided a reason to establish Israel, and implement Lord Rothschild’s NWO totalitarian agenda. This is Hegelian Dialectic, where the same group creates a problem to solve, followed by a solution.
The Firm use the same tactic to cover for their tradition / ritual of institutionalised homosexual p***phile r*pe. Fake ‘born-again’ Christian William ‘Jerry’ Boykin is a prime example. He publicly campaign against gays in the military while secretly attending homopedophile sexual orgies. These military perverts all worship Dagon, not the Biblical God.
Training oversaw my Dagon training near drowning when I was chained and thrown off a US Special Ops navy vessel,
Jesuit-trained Leonas Petrauskas presided over these rituals in which babies, children and adults were murdered in honor of their gods including Moloch/Molech, Baal, Dagon, Imhotep, Horus, Anubis, Thoth and Isis. My abusers seemed to have a god for every occasion, but Lucifer was lord of them all.
DAGON
Dagon takes both reptilian and amphibian forms. The cavern system linking Holsworthy and Lucas Heights featured two main sacrificial areas dedicated to Dagon. A stone altar to reptilian Dagon is located beneath the Holsworthy end. Next to it stands a giant greenish metal statue of Dagon featuring scales and a dinosaur head and teeth. I attended rituals at this location with Gittinger, Kidman, Overton, DELTA soldiers, and senior military brass.
The bottom floor of ANSTO accesses a tunnel leading to a large cave with a rectangular Dagon ritual pool. The pool is made of stone and lined with steps on all sides. It connects to, and is fed by, a natural water source. At one end of the murky green pool sits a stone carving
of a fish monster with fin fingers and sharp teeth. I was hoisted over this pool at age six years and dunked repeatedly until I nearly drowned. Patricia Anne Conlon supervised this and determined, ‘She’s had enough.’
I suffered another Dagon drowning ritual at 12 years of age, in the cavern system beneath Holsworthy. My hands were tied behind my back and my legs secured together. I was lowered head-first into a long thin container filled with water. My next memory is of convulsing on the ground in a pool of water. Then I saw a giant fish out of water beating its tail, exactly where my body just lay. My next memory is of flashing lights and something long and choking being inserted in my throat. My next memory is of waking in the ANSTO hospital bed with Anne Conlon sitting to my left, looking concerned. The point of this exercise was to train me to hold my breath and swim underwater. Drowning taught me to recognise my
physical limits and recognise how far I could push my body before I drowned. It was also a ritual intended to evoke the ‘spirit of Dagon.’
Dagonritual.jpgDagonritual2.jpg
I experienced yet another Dagon training incident in the USA when I was 14 years old.
I was chained to a weight and thrown overboard into the sea. I was supposed to use my Dagon training to hold my breath, and my newly acquired psychic abilities to break free. I next recall collapsing on deck with medical personnel and the DELTA Commander leaning over me.
‘Did I do it?’ I asked my Commander. The other soldiers looked away in anger and disgust.
‘You did good, soldier,’ Commander muttered regretfully.
‘This is shit, man!’ one of the sailors complained…
DAGON AT DULCE
Dagon Hypnosis Induction
My memory of being thrown off the US naval vessel relates to my Dagon hypnosis induction which I adapted from the Aqua Man television show. Dagon is Aqua Man. The induction began with my diving off the navy boat. I then swam like Aqua Man to a submarine.
I entered the submarine through a domed top, passed through a door, down a spiral metal staircase, through another door, down a straight staircase, and through another door which brought me to the doctor surgery waiting room with the elevator and five doors. This was the
induction Aquino, Gittinger, Kidman, West, Petrauskas, and Anne Conlon used.
Josef Mengele created a deeper level of induction based on the same theme. His variation involved my diving from the US naval boat, bypassing the submarine, and entering an underwater stream. I spiralled down the stream to reach a large underwater citadel located on the ocean floor. I swam beneath a rocky craic and surfaced in a Dagon pool. I emerged from the pool via a wide set of stairs, passed through a castle door and entered Dagon’s golden throne room. Two doors sat either side of the throne, red on the left and blue on the right. I opened the blue door and saw shadowy mermaids like tadpoles, swimming overhead. I walked through a glass aquarium tunnel to a door at the far end. Behind this door was a tall room with walls containing countless arched insets. Each inset housed a costumed mannequin which resembled a program or skill set. I stepped backwards into one of the costumes and suddenly recognised a style of martial arts where everything flowed in circles.
When I first opened the red door during therapy, a tsunami of blood gushed into the throne room. Behind this door lay a stone hallway lined with iron cages full of children. At the end of the hall was another door, and behind that was Mengele’s lab in the US Embassy basement. A narrow window sat at the top of the wall to my right. Mengele sat in a chair below the window, behind a pale brown dentist chair. In the far-right corner behind Mengele was a blue door. Behind the door was a staircase with a metal rail which led to a stone tunnel.
This basement laboratory was both real and used as a program setting, to confuse my memory.
Pagan gods Dagon and Diana were rebranded Aqua Man and Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star

Speaking of electric shock, and members holding electric batons (available on the internet...). I had just seen testimonies of extraterrestrial abduction, which spoke, of this part and surely, it is there too:

Speaking of electric shock, and members holding electric batons (available on the internet...). I had just seen testimonies of extraterrestrial abduction, which spoke, of this part and surely, it is there too.
Another time, someone had testified, that reptilians (whose term appeared, after some spoke of the part, which is called "'Reptilian"), lived underground, and that they made clones of reptilians. Well obviously, not having seen other testimonies on it. And taking all the info, with tweezers, I preferred to put it aside. But, it reminds me of a statue shed.
Besides, the monster looks a lot like a statue, of a monster, from an old movie, taken up in the last season of X-File. Besides, the monster looks a lot like a statue, of a monster, from an old movie, taken up in the last season of X-File.

And thank you, for the links, on the origins of the Order. And thank you, for the links, on the origins of the Order, precisely, I was looking for, but was not sure of the info. And thank you for the rest of the information, which is all extremely interesting.

Obviously, as well as Vmort, and the others for last information.

Vmort

Star
1812 catastrophy references:

Hieronymus Bosh “Garden of Earthly delights” faked himself as pre 1812 to pass satanic censorship. His works are looks exactly as post 1812 authors.

– Pieter Bruegel the Elder “The Triumph of Death ”, “Massacre of the Innocents” faked himself as pre 1812

Turner, Joseph Mallord William

Ivan Aivazovsky

Laborous Delivery Barberini family symbolism. People are dead here: muscules relaxed, mouth opened
Rome in the Footsteps of an XVIIIth Century Traveller
A Laborious Delivery - the puzzling coats of arms of Urban VIII (1623-1644) by Bernini in S, Pietro

– Cimmerian school of painting, special note on Konstantin Bogaevsky
Cymmerian art school
Atlantis have Rome as predessor.
Crimea in the Roman era
Yes, Crimea had Roman legion and settlements. Crimea had 1812 catastrophy including drowned buildings.
It it known that Atlantis and Roman Empire had war prior Roman Empire fall. Please read PLATO. Rome had two states descend from it after the falling: Atlantis and Eastern Roman Empire ruled by HIVITE Constantine the Great.
Atlantis in pre 1812 catastrophy had climate just like Roma.
Cymmerian art school

Cosntantin was murdered for the truth

– Ruinist art school

The Gates of Hell, Auguste Rodin and his pupl Anna Dove (Голубкина) Пловец (горельеф)

Apotheosis of War by Vereshagin. He was killed by Satanists.

Carl Brullov The last day of Pompei. Attention to sky and technoligies.

Perov (Drowned woman)

Medardo Rosso

– Movie Gaslight

– Lord Byron poem Darkness

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Alfons Maria Mucha[1][2] part 1 part 2
(Czech: [ˈalfons ˈmuxa] (listen); 24 July 1860 – 14 July 1939),[3] known internationally as Alphonse Mucha, was a Bohemian and Czech painter, illustrator, and graphic artist, living in Paris during the Art Nouveau period, best known for his distinctly stylized and decorative theatrical posters, particularly those of Sarah Bernhardt.[4] He produced illustrations, advertisements, decorative panels, and designs, which became among the best-known images of the period.[5]

In the second part of his career, at the age of 50, he returned to his homeland of Bohemia region in Austria and devoted himself to painting a series of twenty monumental canvases known as The Slav Epic, depicting the history of all the Slavic peoples of the world,[3] which he painted between 1912 and 1926. In 1928, on the 10th anniversary of the independence of Czechoslovakia, he presented the series to the Czech nation. He considered it his most important work. It is now on display in Prague.
In January 1898 he joined the Paris masonic lodge of the Grand Orient de France.
Mucha sounds like Mukha in Russian means Flie. Belzebub the lord of flies!
Alphonse Mucha

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Fritz Springmeir - "The art work of the european artist M.C. Escher is exceptionally well suited for programming purposes. For instance, in his 1947 drawing "Another World", the rear plane in the center serves as a wall in relation to the horizon, a floor in connection with the view through the top opening and a ceiling in regards to the view up towards the starry sky. Reversals, mirror images, illusion, and many other qualities appear in Escher’s art work which make all 76 or more of his major works excellent for programming. "

"Another World"

Sibi

Star
Freemasonry And The Ancient Gods
First published in 1921, this exploration of the connection between Freemasonry and ancient religious beliefs by J. S. M. Ward delves deeply into the details and specifics of various ancient cultures. Containing several black and white illustrations and photographs, it offers insight into the ancient origins of the craft.

Shuna

Star
Instruction maçonnique aux compagnons

Cette partie, ressemble beaucoup, à la Franc-Maçonnerie Anglaise (à cause de la date et des références, architectural). Sur Wikipédia, la légende, de celle-ci, il marque ceci:
"Premières mentions de la légende
Le premier document datable exposant de manière détaillée la légende d'Hiram est la divulgation intitulée « Masonry dissected » de 1730. Auparavant, le manuscrit « Graham » de 1726 témoigne déjà de l'existence d'une légende présentant plusieurs points communs avec la légende d'Hiram, mais c'est alors Noé qui y tient la place centrale. Il y est notamment question d'une perte consécutive à son décès ainsi que de la tentative de ses trois fils de relever son corps.
(Par contre je viens de penser à la tapisserie, qui a chez moi, et qui fait référence, aux trois Rois Mages, mais surement aussi à ces trois fils, puisque, que je supposait être Dieu et surement, le père, montre, la terre, avec son doigt, et donc, le corps. Alors, que la dame, va tout en montrant, vers la résurrection, vers la naissance du Christ. Et surement, fait référence à une constellation, puisque, les bâton, de "l'équipe", de la bergère, pointe, dans des directions différentes, donnant surement la forme, d'une ou partie, d'une constellation. La couleur, dominante, est c'elle de la mère (partie sexuel), la couleur est un bleu marine.)

Les constitutions d'Anderson évoquent brièvement le personnage d'Hiram dans leur version de 1723. Elles lui accordent plus d'importance dans la seconde édition, en 1738. Entre-temps, en 1727, on voit apparaître dans le manuscrit Wilkinson le dialogue suivant : « La forme de la loge est un carré long. Pourquoi ? De la forme de la tombe du maître Hiram ».
(la tombe à la forme, représentatrice de la terre, qui est aussi la forme de la structure humaine, et donc le Temple est sous terre. D'ailleurs au Parc Disney Américain, sous une des maisons, du manège le moins apprécier, une salle Franc-Maçonne, composé de damier, l'endroit, où ils mettraient, les enfants enlevés).

Invariants de la légende

Gravure du Temple de Salomon par Francois Vatable.
Après son apparition au début du XVIIIe siècle, la légende d'Hiram sera contée avec de très nombreuses variantes selon les pays, les époques, les rites maçonniques, voire les auteurs. Mais il est toutefois possible d'y repérer un certain nombre d'éléments communs à la très grande majorité d'entre elles.", la légende, serait coupée, à la légende, avec Noé, qui était un roman, Babylonien (selon, différentes sources).: Sur cette page, de la source mésopotamienne: qui ,de cette façon, me fait pensé, à la traverser, du gouffre (le lac) entre la fin du troisième et début du quatrième quart et du premier quart:
« Noé » dans les sources mésopotamiennes (openedition.org)
This part looks a lot like English Freemasonry (because of the date and the references, architectural). On Wikipedia, the legend, of this one, it marks this:
"First mentions of the legend
The first datable document exposing the legend of Hiram in detail is the disclosure entitled "Masonry dissected" of 1730. Previously, the "Graham" manuscript of 1726 already testifies to the existence of a legend having several points in common with the legend of Hiram, but it is then Noah who holds the central place. It is in particular question of a loss resulting from his death as well as the attempt of his three sons to raise his body.
(On the other hand I have just thought of the tapestry, which has at home, and which refers, to the three Kings Mages, but surely also to these three sons, since, that I supposed to be God and surely, the father, shows, the earth , with his finger, and therefore, the body. So let the lady go while showing, towards the resurrection, towards the birth of Christ. And surely, refers to a constellation, since, the sticks, of the "team", of the shepherdess, point, in different directions, surely giving the shape, of one or part, of a constellation. The dominant color is that of the mother (sexual part), the color is navy blue.)

Anderson's constitutions briefly mention the character of Hiram in their version of 1723. They give him more importance in the second edition, in 1738. Meanwhile, in 1727, we see appearing in the Wilkinson manuscript the following dialogue “The shape of the lodge is a long square. Why ? From the shape of the tomb of Master Hiram”.
(the tomb in the form, representative of the earth, which is also the form of the human structure, and therefore the Temple is underground. Moreover at the American Disney Park, under one of the houses, of the less appreciated carousel, a Freemason room, composed of checkerboard, the place, where they would put, the kidnapped children).

Invariants of the legend

Engraving of the Temple of Solomon by François Vatable.
After its appearance at the beginning of the 18th century, the legend of Hiram will be told with many variations depending on the country, the era, the Masonic rites, even the authors. But it is however possible to identify a certain number of elements common to the vast majority of them.", the legend, would be cut, in the legend, with Noah, who was a novel, Babylonian (according to, different sources).: On this page, from the Mesopotamian source: which, in this way, makes me think, to cross it, of the abyss (the lake) between the end of the third and the beginning of the fourth quarter and the first quarter:
« Noé » dans les sources mésopotamiennes (openedition.org)

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Alfons Maria Mucha[1][2] (Czech: [ˈalfons ˈmuxa] (listen); 24 July 1860 – 14 July 1939),[3] known internationally as Alphonse Mucha, was a Bohemian and Czech painter, illustrator, and graphic artist, living in Paris during the Art Nouveau period, best known for his distinctly stylized and decorative theatrical posters, particularly those of Sarah Bernhardt.[4] He produced illustrations, advertisements, decorative panels, and designs, which became among the best-known images of the period.[5]

In the second part of his career, at the age of 50, he returned to his homeland of Bohemia region in Austria and devoted himself to painting a series of twenty monumental canvases known as The Slav Epic, depicting the history of all the Slavic peoples of the world,[3] which he painted between 1912 and 1926. In 1928, on the 10th anniversary of the independence of Czechoslovakia, he presented the series to the Czech nation. He considered it his most important work. It is now on display in Prague.
In January 1898 he joined the Paris masonic lodge of the Grand Orient de France.
Mucha sounds like Mukha in Russian means Flie. Belzebub the lord of flies!
Alphonse Mucha
Moet and Chandon... did he also make the labels for 40oz's as well?