Sexualization in Kpop

00kpop00

Established
Hopefully...but we know how these companies fake the age of their trainees...and how political clouts could "twist" their own laws...
What about Babymonster? They haven't debuted yet but I think they will debut sometime this year or next.

minnie82

Superstar
Idk where to post this so iam posting here. The group North Star boys are getting famous in America. It's a mix race group.

In a concert he is supposed to kiss her on cheek but went for lips. She said it's her first kiss. She is happy but for me it is SA like without permission.... How can you
Yes def, but i never heard of this group ,i wonder if he kiss that girl to gain attention

RecievingA

Veteran
Children doing sexual dances goes all the way back to Shirley Temple singing "On the good ship loliipop" in the 1930's. It's always been everywhere. But I think the reason people just feel more outraged with Kpop because they expected the more conservative Korean culture to not allow it.

Anyone remember Sixteen? The show that decided who was going to be in Twice? I think everyone was underage in that, with Natty at 11, being the youngest.

I wasn't able to find the highly sexualized stage show they did, because it's been deleted from youtube recently. Probably to protect the JYP image. But this is the other stage they did.

minnie82

Superstar
Children doing sexual dances goes all the way back to Shirley Temple singing "On the good ship loliipop" in the 1930's. It's always been everywhere. But I think the reason people just feel more outraged with Kpop because they expected the more conservative Korean culture to not allow it.

Anyone remember Sixteen? The show that decided who was going to be in Twice? I think everyone was underage in that, with Natty at 11, being the youngest.

I wasn't able to find the highly sexualized stage show they did, because it's been deleted from youtube recently. Probably to protect the JYP image. But this is the other stage they did.

Apparently Jyp like to sexualized their artists , especially female

minnie82

Superstar
talking about Jyp sexualizing idols , that's Yuna from Itzy, she was pretty sexualized :

her skirt is kinda short there :

1684316259042.png

Wonder Girls with Feline print outfit :

1684316387805.png

RecievingA

Veteran
talking about Jyp sexualizing idols , that's Yuna from Itzy, she was pretty sexualized :

her skirt is kinda short there :
I found what I was looking for, JYP Sixteen - Whos your mama. Mina 17, Natty 11, Somi 14. All videos have been wiped. Had to find screenshots on Twitter.

CIMUxwHUcAAYFaQ.jpg

CIMT6rdUkAAy9CW.png

CIMT6MpUcAE2vYW.png

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar