Should I contact Vigilant Citizen, himself?

With how crazy things have gotten on the forum here, does anyone think it's a good idea to contact the actual vigilant citizen about the problem on here? I know how many will say there is no issue, but that simply isn't true. We can see the evidence of this forum going down hill, and fast. And there's so much censorship about a certain "group" that it just doesn't feel free or right. Too many people are also threadjacking and making it harder to have different topics on here to discuss.
I just wonder if this is a good idea, or will it just cause more issues?

Flarepath

Star
All the drama we have been witnessing.
I know drama happens on every platform, but it's been a darn warzone!

I'm quite enjoying kicking the butt of anybody who deserves it, it's FUN..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

Throne-blood-499.jpg

Zakat

Star
No, you should not contact him because your report has been registered already.

There is really no need to force issues.

Hope that helps.

Zakat

Star
What works for one might not work for another.

Sense perception is sense deception.
1699246580891.png

Actually, no. I haven't even seen you on here much. And sadly, yes, we all have issues.
This is about another user on here that's been bothering me for quite some time and has no respect for others.
glad to know for once users on here dont have random tiffs with me lol but srsly get ur nignogs checked or some shit. dw u guys bothered other users too btw. tit for tat and all that.

Lalas

Star
@Seekeroftruth55
Has anyone responded? Did you contact anyone?? And I want to, tell me how it works. I was told that I had to wait for a blue moon to contact (eventually) someone in the management.

(I won't report anyone, don't worry. ...Besides for Vladimir Vladimirovich and the rest of the company Russian great resetters. But this is my usual occupation. But almost I can't post in my threads anymore. That is why I want to connect with the higher dimensions moderators...)

fuck :(