Spoil A Wish

DesertRose

Superstar
In the Delete account thread
Given his well-worded comment; my wish is to know his old user-name.

DR: me two. I have that wish but can not grant it unfortunately! Intriguing. @Lurker[/USER] I command thee to uncover thy previous name or I shall haunt you for eternity.:confused:o_O

second wish: i wish i was multi-lingual
Your wish was granted but something went wrong when it was being processed and now alas you sound like this:

I wish I had a private jet.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Your wish was granted but something went wrong when it was being processed and now alas you sound like this:

I wish I had a private jet.
That is SO wrong!*laughs* *shudders*

Your wish is granted but you become a (minor) felon and the state orders, as community work, that you fly around the world with 100 San Quentin inmates.

JoChris

Superstar
You're in luck.... BAD luck. You thought you were going to be teleported into the Roman Colosseum *itself* to watch some fights. Instead you ended up in the gladiator's quarters. The lions are feeling especially hungry today.

I wish I no longer need to wear glasses.

llleopard

Established
Ka-poof! Your eyes are miraculously 20/20 and specs are a thing of your past!
However, you neglected to put matches in your pack when you went bush, and now lack even a pair of lenses to light a fire with. You are spending a cold, hungry night in the outback with only koalas for company.

I wish...... I could paint beautiful pictures.

JoChris

Superstar
Ka-poof! Your eyes are miraculously 20/20 and specs are a thing of your past!
However, you neglected to put matches in your pack when you went bush, and now lack even a pair of lenses to light a fire with. You are spending a cold, hungry night in the outback with only koalas for company.

I wish...... I could paint beautiful pictures.
At least the koalas weren't those dangerous drop bears that every foreign tourist needs to be warned about so they come back from the Australian bush alive. https://australianmuseum.net.au/drop-bear

Your wish is answered. You become so successful and stinking rich that every long-lost relative, ex-friend, ex-workmate etc. appear from nowhere and want to restart your relationship with them (which fell apart for very valid reasons). They care about you **only**, rreeeaallllyyy they do.

I want my dogs to stop rushing outside at every noise.

JoChris

Superstar
Your wish is granted and while your dogs slumber on peacefully, a Komodo dragon makes entrance into your house and begins to satiate its hunger.

I wish i could win a Pullitzer prize.
Oh dear. You got an employment offer you just couldn't resist ($$$$$$$). Now you are in Rupert Murdoch and Co's inner circle and you know firsthand what the uneducated masses are not being told by the media conglomerates .... what a burden on your conscience you now carry....

I wish my husband's favourite footy team wins the Grand Final.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wish my husband's favourite footy team wins the Grand Final.
Your wish is granted. But there is suprise in store! The sport's channel, in order to rack up ratings, teams up with the club (at home and 'next door') and announce your husband as the lucky fan and winner of a fabulous prize. Your wedding anniversary is coming up and you are flown to Auckland, unsure of what is going on...you are blind-folded and led into an unsually quiet space. Blind fold is taken off, your heart is racing like crazy, you are inside the stadium, filled with 60,000 strong and you are centre-stage...hubby proceeds to perform the Hakka with the All blacks...as the macho leader ofcourse. :D

That was the prize, he performs the Hakka, thrice, for you as well as taking home 1 million AUD. The crowd is animated, every woman wishes they were in your place. You think its all over and done with...the event breaks the internet, you become the subject of countless memes, comedians around the world have a field day, your life spirals out of control weeks on end.
Oh! @llleopard and Rhino are granted front seats to all this :D :D

I wish i could go back in time, and take a selfie with the Rani (queen) of Jhansi, the leader of the Indian rebellion circa 1857, moments before she jumped off the roof of a fort, on horse-back and with a baby on her back.

JoChris

Superstar
Your wish is granted. But there is suprise in store! The sport's channel, in order to rack up ratings, teams up with the club (at home and 'next door') and announce your husband as the lucky fan and winner of a fabulous prize. Your wedding anniversary is coming up and you are flown to Auckland, unsure of what is going on...you are blind-folded and led into an unsually quiet space. Blind fold is taken off, your heart is racing like crazy, you are inside the stadium, filled with 60,000 strong and you are centre-stage...hubby proceeds to perform the Hakka with the All blacks...as the macho leader ofcourse. :D

That was the prize, he performs the Hakka, thrice, for you as well as taking home 1 million AUD. The crowd is animated, every woman wishes they were in your place. You think its all over and done with...the event breaks the internet, you become the subject of countless memes, comedians around the world have a field day, your life spirals out of control weeks on end.
Oh! @llleopard and Rhino are granted front seats to all this :D :D

I wish i could go back in time, and take a selfie with the Rani (queen) of Jhansi, the leader of the Indian rebellion circa 1857, moments before she jumped off the roof of a fort, on horse-back and with a baby on her back.
New Zealand actually got in a Rugby League final**?!!!! I definitely know your account is fictional now. :p

Interesting background story about the woman with you in that selfie. http://www.facts4u.co.in/queen-jhansi-rani/

Every woman's gossip magazine, TV breakfast show and paparazzi photographer found out about this after Facebook queried why you got a record amount of likes and shares to other websites. You have become so sick of it you went into hiding in a remote place with only dial-up standard internet services. i.e. you resorted to an Australian outback hideout.

I wish i could sleep in for once.

** Edit: forgot that foreigners might not be aware of the difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union. New Zealand is currently superior to Australia in Union. In contrast Auckland Warriors narrowly missed out on getting the wooden spoon in the Australian Rugby League season (trophy given to the 16th team, bottom of the ladder).
Probably only Kiwis would have got that dig in the ribs.

Last edited:
New Zealand actually got in a Rugby League final**?!!!! I definitely know your account is fictional now. :p

Interesting background story about the woman with you in that selfie. http://www.facts4u.co.in/queen-jhansi-rani/

Every woman's gossip magazine, TV breakfast show and paparazzi photographer found out about this after Facebook queried why you got a record amount of likes and shares to other websites. You have become so sick of it you went into hiding in a remote place with only dial-up standard internet services. i.e. you resorted to an Australian outback hideout.

I wish i could sleep in for once.

** Edit: forgot that foreigners might not be aware of the difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union. New Zealand is currently superior to Australia in Union. In contrast Auckland Warriors narrowly missed out on getting the wooden spoon in the Australian Rugby League season (trophy given to the 16th team, bottom of the ladder).
Probably only Kiwis would have got that dig in the ribs.
Wish granted. Welcome to the world of narcolepsy. You had an appointment to have it treated but whaddya’ know, you slept through it.

I wish I had a flying car.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Wish granted. Welcome to world of narcolepsy. You had an appointment to have it treated but whaddya’ know, you slept through it.

I wish I had a flying car.
Murphy's Law: you flew into this area on the day all the monitoring equipment was malfunctioning and all they had was telescopes.

Your car looks just like UFOs they've recently seen in the district. You are about to be shot down - hope this warning gets to you in time because they're hoping you're an alien and they're already getting all their experimental gear ready....

I wish I was a good golfer.