Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

Flarepath

Star
The bottom line is that the Ukraine war is nothing to do with us so we should just let them get on with it, how about it Riddick?-

MonBra

Rookie
Well, I wouldn't be so sure. When this war began, nobody believed Ukraine would stand for more than several days.

Speaking about Zelensky, I don't understand why people support this pro-Russian propaganda about his drug addiction. It is not proven.
And even if not everyone supports him, and if Ukraine has another President tomorrow, the Ukrainian people will keep fighting, because they do this for their future and freedom, not for their President. They stand together and support each other and their army forces. So many organizations have been created. For instance, Algorithm of Actions https://algorytm.ngo/en was founded for the entrepreneurial community development of Lutsk. They have many great projects. And this is only one example.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Much of the territory that Putin has occupied is pro-Russian-

war-Ukr-crim-donbas.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Putin has now dug in along those regions-
war-UKR-Jun15h 2023.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Zel is banging his head against the defences and will run out of troops long before the bigger Russian army does-
War-Ukr-attrit.jpg

MonBra

Rookie
Much of the territory that Putin has occupied is pro-Russian-
It is important to know the history of Ukraine to understand why it happened. USSR did everything possible to destroy the Ukrainian culture and made people speak Russian. Now Ukrainians do their best to save their language because this is their identity. A lot of people who spoke Russian (even before the war) now speak Ukrainian.

redqueen

Superstar
this is sickening to watch as We all Know
Our countries need Help and have for decades now

this is how tptb sow divide amongst the Peoples in
different countries so Ya don't like them before Ya ever
See one
how they sow it between those Peoples that were already
in a country and the Peoples coming into the country

redqueen

Superstar
a lot of countries seem to be running outta weapons
to send
wonder how well this leaves Our countries armed incase
of whatever threats

Flarepath

Star
Our governments have finally realised that Ukraine can't possibly win against the hugely bigger Russian army, and that by continuing to supply Ukr with weapons they're actually PROLONGING the war..:)
Putin simply needs to say that he has no further territorial claims on Ukr and that if Zel stops firing missiles at him, he'll stop firing missiles back, and that's a bingo, no more war..:)

Floridafoot

Established
Well Flarepath I wish it were that simple. Unfortunately, it is glaringly obvious that the Western governments have known all along that Ukraine could never win against Russia. My God, has anyone looked at a map recently? Where would the Ukraine get all the men to fight this war? The reports you don't see on the news say they've lost 500,000 fighting age men! Over one million wounded! They are literally recruiting teenagers, amputees, and the elderly to go to the front lines and die. So there is obviously a bigger agenda at play here. One obvious motivation for the West is the money being made by the Military Industrial complex. One of the reasons people are starting to lose support for sending military aid to Ukraine is it's coming out that much of that money is being filtered through to companies here in the US. Being spent on God only knows what. Also, since most of the shot callers have more money than they could ever spend, this appears to be more about power. This is a piece of the framework to build their New World Order.

Flarepath

Star
..it is glaringly obvious that the Western governments have known all along that Ukraine could never win against Russia...
Yeah, to their credit our western governments are beginning to realise at last that backing Zelensky with weaponry is simply prolonging the bloodshed in a war that he can never win..:)
If he had any military training he's know that firing his drones at Moscow have no useful purpose whatsoever and are like sticking pins in the Russian bear to anger it and giving Putin the excuse to fire back-

war-Ukr-support.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
WARNING nudity and cringy weirdness
I have no idea what the lyrics are I didn't look them
up
the video itself makes me Believe it's not my idea of
Good music

this is a sitting "president" of a country,an embarrassment
of the country imho

Flarepath

Star
Haha I said in VC weeks ago that Ukraine can't win the war and that a stalemate is the best Zelensky can hope for, and I see in today's news clip below that he's fallen out with one of his generals who's saying the same thing as me..:)

Ukraine stalemate.jpg

redqueen

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Ukr_fight.jpg

Huh what cheek !
Ukraine can't possibly win the war because the Russian army is much bigger than Ukraines.
Him and Zelensky can't see that, but most western politicians are beginning to realise it, which is why they're starting to cut back on aid to Ukraine.