Symbolic Album Covers

e-Enoch

Superstar
What makes the inversion specifically satanic though?
Basic definition of "inversion" from Cambridge Dictionary:
a situation in which something is changed so that it is the opposite of what it was before, or in which something is turned upside down:
Her account of the case was an inversion of the facts (= it said the opposite of what really happened).

The devil/satan, who opposes God Almighty does the opposite of what God wants...or tampers on His original design , i.e., making good bad...making lies out of truth...perverting everything that God has created...Examples: heterosexual marriage between a man and a woman is inverted into homosexual "union..." Any and every sexual inversions such as transgenderisms...etc... satan is the "father of lies..." but Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life...

BananaLaser

Veteran
Basic definition of "inversion" from Cambridge Dictionary:
a situation in which something is changed so that it is the opposite of what it was before, or in which something is turned upside down:
Her account of the case was an inversion of the facts (= it said the opposite of what really happened).

The devil/satan, who opposes God Almighty does the opposite of what God wants...or tampers on His original design , i.e., making good bad...making lies out of truth...perverting everything that God has created...Examples: heterosexual marriage between a man and a woman is inverted into homosexual "union..." Any and every sexual inversions such as transgenderisms...etc... satan is the "father of lies..." but Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life...
I understand, that makes perfect sense. Thank you for your explanation.

BananaLaser

Veteran

minnie82

Superstar
Is the symbolism you had in mind for the first picture the “vow of silence”, since her mouth is covered? Also what symbolism did you find on the second image to the right? The one next to the blindfolded man.
yes she did the illuminati silenced sign in the picture, and for the blindfolded man , could be because people are blinded by the truth , that's my interpretation .. no didn't see any symbols for the second image.. it was just attached to the other image ..

BananaLaser

Veteran
View attachment 93341

Taylor Swift: "Look What You Made Me Do," a single from the album "Reputation".
Symbolisms: "V" representing the Vril Society...coiled snake ring in the middle finger representing satanic worship...
Whenever I find out about all this new stuff that she has been doing, such as the witchcraft ritual during each show on The Eras Tour, the “You Need to Calm Down” music video, the “Karma” music video, etc, it just makes me think “dang, we’ve come a long way from the girl that used to sing about teardrops on her guitar”. :0

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Whenever I find out about all this new stuff that has been doing, such as the witchcraft ritual during each show on The Eras Tour, the “You Need to Calm Down” music video, the “Karma” music video, etc, it just makes me think “dang, we’ve come a long way from the girl that used to sing about teardrops on her guitar”. :0
True...and take a look at this video teaser in her "Eras" movie...a huge serpent...obviously representing satan...

e-Enoch

Superstar

BananaLaser

Veteran
Madonna's "highly symbolic" performance at Eurovision 2019...
View attachment 93504

Wasn't she foreshadowing the plandemic with that performance?