Taylor $wift

BananaLaser

Veteran
This is her song "White Horse" in reverse. Please let me know if y'all are able to make out what she's saying.

sadtruth

Established
Didn't realize this was a thing till i seen it trending, apparently the song came out in 2019?

View attachment 87501

The title of the song is pretty obvious when the music industry is openly satanic. So i looked up the lyrics.. which specifically call to the worship of the creation. Honestly there's nothing good in music these days when they say the quiet part out loud. Makes you wonder whats in the back masking?

Who remembers TS's Marylin Monroe programming?
View attachment 87502
This is something Fritz Springmeier mentioned in his book of mind controlled slaves through the MK ultra program. Here are some excerpts.

I remember some years ago TS had a music video with her running in the woods losing pieces of clothing being chased by wolves. I watched some kind of analysis video on it. I remember the video was allegedly depicting human hunting which the elite engage in more often then you think.

Just over decade ago TS was publicly humiliated by Kanye West. I'm sure we all remember the "I'm gonna let you finish" event. This was likely her initiation into the club.

Remember when Kanye went Blonde?
View attachment 87503
Blonde hair is a sign of Monarch mind control but I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that.

"Its a big club and you and I are not in the big club" -George Carlin
Come to think of it, Taylor did go beach blonde before Reputation came out and that's when she changed alot. Since then I think she's been performing like she's a different person. It's just like how everyone has the phase where they "go dark" once they've chosen to join them.
1688079033408.png
1688079104630.png
The one eye symbol on the album.

minnie82

Superstar
Come to think of it, Taylor did go beach blonde before Reputation came out and that's when she changed alot. Since then I think she's been performing like she's a different person. It's just like how everyone has the phase where they "go dark" once they've chosen to join them.
View attachment 88633
View attachment 88634
The one eye symbol on the album.
She was probably reprogrammed at that time

ledonnarama

Rookie
What a joke, i was hypnotized by her growing up. look up if 4lwyn family has link to t4vistock, he is probably her handler. probably she is dna match to L4vey. Her songs have too much cryptic message to witchcraft etc., ask someone who’s well versed to just review her lyrics, interesting.
I recently have looked a lot into this link between her and Zeena L4vey...the similarities are so uncanny, not just looks, but the ties to witchcraft/dark arts, and I found some really interesting photos of Zeena posing with...snakes. Like snakes were Zeena and Anton's thing too. I think the snake symbolism is far more than alluding to the rumors Taylor's just a nasty person. He videos have become so dark as of late. But yeah, I think she could be the secret daughter of L4vey. Way too weird. If it weren't so damn obvious TayTay is completely a witch I'd dismiss it.

moodychick

Established
The episode of Family Guy about her was on. The jokes were about her sexuality, her music, her image, etc. One stood out. The scene where Stewie made a collage of Swift's favorite things, which Kanye West having his mouth shut. Very symbolic there.

minnie82

Superstar
The episode of Family Guy about her was on. The jokes were about her sexuality, her music, her image, etc. One stood out. The scene where Stewie made a collage of Swift's favorite things, which Kanye West having his mouth shut. Very symbolic there.
yes i think i saw that episode..

redqueen

Superstar
is anyone else checking out this barber guy?
I've checked out a few of his videos
not sure if he's legit or not

can't Ya sue Peoples and stop this,for talking crap
that may cause harm to Your image specially if
Your famous?idk
this

made me think of this