Taylor $wift

LizBasil

Rookie
she's an alchoolic or an attention seeker, or both?

sometimes i feel like it's a person: "oh a relatable queen, down to earth and fun" or something like that
i know her fans are always bragging about how cool she is as a person, not arrogant or stuck-up

BananaLaser

Veteran
sometimes i feel like it's a person: "oh a relatable queen, down to earth and fun" or something like that
i know her fans are always bragging about how cool she is as a person, not arrogant or stuck-up
How do they brag about it? I’m not doubting you, I’m just curious to hear your thoughts.

minnie82

Superstar
Yes she 's kinda relatable, but I don' t know if she acting for the camera or not

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Explaining the Taylor Swift Phenomenon..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...Is Superstar Taylor Swift About To Use Her Massive Platform And Social Media Influence To Get Michelle Obama Elected President In 2024?"

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ketchup Taylor-made for Taylor Swift... The New Era of "Ketchup Capitalism..." lol

"Heinz Immortalizes Taylor Swift’s Chicken Order with Ketchup and 'Seemingly Ranch' Combo..."
After a viral tweet from a Swiftie stan account

1695889585248.png

redqueen

Superstar
Ketchup Taylor-made for Taylor Swift... The New Era of "Ketchup Capitalism..." lol

"Heinz Immortalizes Taylor Swift’s Chicken Order with Ketchup and 'Seemingly Ranch' Combo..."
After a viral tweet from a Swiftie stan account

View attachment 92070
NEED a puke emoji so badly
that's just disgusting sounding combo even
are We even surprised anymore by what these things will do
for a pay check or to harm the Peoples
they're not human just cause they wear a face of a human DO NOT
be fooled
it's the same reason they're giving the "ai robots" faces of humans
tptb Know We will assimilate them in and trust them more if they look like Us

Attachments

Last edited:

moodychick

Established
Yes she 's kinda relatable, but I don' t know if she acting for the camera or not
She might be pretending. Most wealthy people are usually pretentious. In Hollywood, it's all about illusions.

For many years, there's been rumors she is a petty, backstabbing, bitter woman with resentment issues. If a music journalist criticizes her music, she bans them from her parties. Look how she destroyed Kanye's and Katy Perry's careers. (Perry is not a saint either.)

Scandalous Media blog (Formerly ExposingSMG) may be a bias, their articles on this woman sounds pretty accurate.
https://scandalous.media/blog/2017/01/06/exposed-taylor-swifts-two-squads-and-taylor-as-a
https://scandalous.media/credibility/proven-right-about-taylor-swift-and-her-habit-of-micromanaging
https://scandalous.media/blog/taylor-swift-deep-dive-greed-ticketmaster-sales-remixes-easter-eggs?rq=swift

minnie82

Superstar
She might be pretending. Most wealthy people are usually pretentious. In Hollywood, it's all about illusions.

For many years, there's been rumors she is a petty, backstabbing, bitter woman with resentment issues. If a music journalist criticizes her music, she bans them from her parties. Look how she destroyed Kanye's and Katy Perry's careers. (Perry is not a saint either.)

Scandalous Media blog (Formerly ExposingSMG) may be a bias, their articles on this woman sounds pretty accurate.
https://scandalous.media/blog/2017/01/06/exposed-taylor-swifts-two-squads-and-taylor-as-a
https://scandalous.media/credibility/proven-right-about-taylor-swift-and-her-habit-of-micromanaging
https://scandalous.media/blog/taylor-swift-deep-dive-greed-ticketmaster-sales-remixes-easter-eggs?rq=swift
Not surprised, she looks a bit narcisistic to me

arhur12

Star
Taylor $wift has become the first female artist to become a billionaire through music. He tour is the highest grossing tour in history, only halfway done and it will probably gross well over 2 billion USD by the time it
is finished. It is an insane number, compared to other tours by big acts. I am missing something, what is the mass appeal?
I used to like some of her songs when i was younger, but tbh her music is overall bland. Lyrically better than the likes of Nicki Minaj and but not a masterpiece by any means. She can sing live and play some instruments, but her voice is rather mediocre. She can’t dance. She has a very clean and scandal free image too compared to the rest of Hollyweird and was never over sexu alised unlike other mainstream female (and male) artists either.I don’t get how she got so big and priviledged? Her whole public persona seems very fake.
Her songs are easy to listen with catchy lyrics and she interacts with fans much like K-pop idols do. She does a lot of fan manipulation and swifties do a lot of mass buying and mass streaming as a result. She is also chart obsessed. Recently, she has been getting criticism for releasing too many different versions of her albums and singles with very little differences. Furthermore, she writes songs about her own life which creates buzz in the media about who her XYZ song is about and more people stream her songs as a result. Her constant portrayal of herself as the victim in most of her songs also makes her fans become attached to her. She is basic but people love basic. Just look at the US top 40. Most people love generic pop music.

Truthteller

Veteran
Her songs are easy to listen with catchy lyrics and she interacts with fans much like K-pop idols do. She does a lot of fan manipulation and swifties do a lot of mass buying and mass streaming as a result. She is also chart obsessed. Recently, she has been getting criticism for releasing too many different versions of her albums and singles with very little differences. Furthermore, she writes songs about her own life which creates buzz in the media about who her XYZ song is about and more people stream her songs as a result. Her constant portrayal of herself as the victim in most of her songs also makes her fans become attached to her. She is basic but people love basic. Just look at the US top 40. Most people love generic pop music.
Well in her case she actually hasn’t only released generic pop and her catalouge is lyrically decent which may have helped attract more fans. But it still doesn’t add up to me. I do for eg. understand the hype around Beyonce’s concerts more, but with T$ I feel like something isn’t adding up. Does she cast spells or some other weird thing behind the scenes? Her persona as I said everything from friendships to relationships seems like a calculated PR move. Are people attracted to fakeness? Few men seem to like her music, which once again proves my point about her being rather bland. But who know maybe she puts on a show.