Taylor $wift

Daze

Superstar
She's not that old and most probably, all those "boyfriends" were just a beard contract. This new "relationship" is another PR stunt, I'm betting he's gay and she is too. But who knows the truth.
She's pretty old to be starting a family. At 34 her fertility is already past the peak and going down hill.

Not to mention many sexual partners. Women don't want to admit it, especially in the age of feminism but this greatly reduces her value. No one wants to cultivate a field with 50 other seeds in it.

But you're probably right. Its all political.

minnie82

Superstar
She's pretty old to be starting a family. At 34 her fertility is already past the peak and going down hill.

Not to mention many sexual partners. Women don't want to admit it, especially in the age of feminism but this greatly reduces her value. No one wants to cultivate a field with 50 other seeds in it.

But you're probably right. Its all political.
Didn't agree with That ,there's Many women that have kids in their 30's and also 40's

Daze

Superstar
Didn't agree with That ,there's Many women that have kids in their 30's and also 40's
Do you know a single 40 year old who is as fertile as a 20 year old?

That's my point which it seems you missed. 30 is roughly the point God reverses our creation and we begin to decline.

Look at the age people die. 65, 70, 75. ... 35 is essentially middle age.

A typical man lives to 65. 75 for a woman on average. Why is 50 considered "middle age"?

People think they will live forever and i get it. But God has other plans.

Just look at those around you. Not what this secular world is feeding you. Satan wants you to believe you have forever..

You don't.

minnie82

Superstar
Do you know a single 40 year old who is as fertile as a 20 year old?

That's my point which it seems you missed. 30 is roughly the point God reverses our creation and we begin to decline.

Look at the age people die. 65, 70, 75. ... 35 is essentially middle age.

A typical man lives to 65. 75 for a woman on average. Why is 50 considered "middle age"?

People think they will live forever and i get it. But God has other plans.

Just look at those around you. Not what this secular world is feeding you. Satan wants you to believe you have forever..

You don't.
Yes but i repeat that 34 years old is not late to have a family ,she 's not 60 or something

Daze

Superstar
Yes but i repeat that 34 years old is not late to have a family ,she 's not 60 or something
Sarah, the wife of prophet Abraham (ra) got pregnant at 80 years of age.

Never once have i said old women can't have babies. However it is much more difficult as the woman ages. She is less fertile and it is more difficult on her body as she ages.

This much is common sense. Younger women are more fertile. Its not debatable.

Let me try to make this as simple as possible. A rich man who is interested in a large family is not going to be looking for a wife in her mid 30s.

Which is the case here. Is TS barren? No, but at 34 she's got maybe 2 babies in her. 3 is a strech.

Cosmonaut

Rookie
Sarah, the wife of prophet Abraham (ra) got pregnant at 80 years of age.

Never once have i said old women can't have babies. However it is much more difficult as the woman ages. She is less fertile and it is more difficult on her body as she ages.

This much is common sense. Younger women are more fertile. Its not debatable.

Let me try to make this as simple as possible. A rich man who is interested in a large family is not going to be looking for a wife in her mid 30s.

Which is the case here. Is TS barren? No, but at 34 she's got maybe 2 babies in her. 3 is a strech.
Seriously, what an outdated view..
34 is very much fertile age. Especially nowadays when the medicine and health care is so advanced compared even to the 20th century.
In the past, sure 34 is considered a late age to have a child however in this day and age, 34 is a new 24 and people don't age as fast as before, and stay healthy and full of energy for much longer.
I have several people in my family who are in their mid-sixties and even 70s and they are so active and do so many things (sports, social, traveling).
That's the reason why the governments keep pushing the retirement age lbecause people are still capable of working.

Daze

Superstar
Seriously, what an outdated view..
34 is very much fertile age. Especially nowadays when the medicine and health care is so advanced compared even to the 20th century.
In the past, sure 34 is considered a late age to have a child however in this day and age, 34 is a new 24 and people don't age as fast as before, and stay healthy and full of energy for much longer.
I have several people in my family who are in their mid-sixties and even 70s and they are so active and do so many things (sports, social, traveling).
That's the reason why the governments keep pushing the retirement age lbecause people are still capable of working.
Feminist yes? Under 30, yes?

Betting you're not planning to get married till your 40? Assuming you think the men will just be lining up?

Please correct my errors and we'll go from there.

But let me re-state my 1 and only point.

34 is LATE to be starting a family. For Gods sake she will be 52 the time the kid graduates high school. Forget the fact many women are grand mothers around 35.

TonyVanDam

Established

Betting you're not planning to get married till your 40? Assuming you think the men will just be lining up?

34 is LATE to be starting a family. For Gods sake she will be 52 the time the kid graduates high school. Forget the fact many women are grand mothers around 35.
As long as Taylor is under age 40, there is still time on her biological clock. And remember, some women age 40+ [EXAMPLE: Janet Jackson] are able to have biological children before age 50[!], and that is only if they are of the few women on planet earth that have biological clocks going overtime.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
As long as Taylor is under age 40, there is still time on her biological clock. And remember, some women age 40+ [EXAMPLE: Janet Jackson] are able to have biological children before age 50[!], and that is only if they are of the few women on planet earth that have biological clocks going overtime.
Can some one point out how a woman beginning to lose her fertility starting at 30 = zero kids at 31 and up?

Because idk how many times i need to repeat it for people to hear it.

The women i can understand due to bias, but aren't you a male Tony? Would you marry a 35 year old woman and expect 5 kids?

My argument on this point is why does a rich man want TS? He has money. Doesn't need hers. He's in the nfl, has fame. Doesn't need hers.

She is 34. He is not looking for 7-10 kids with her. A future in other words.

Lets not forget he has money. The reality is money = many options. Because women chase it like a man chases beauty.

Add in the fact she has a high body count and her value plummets. Modern woman will reject this because society has programmed her to constantly spread her legs for everyone, but no man wants to marry a woman with 10 previous partners.

When they are single and 40 this reality will hit like a brick to the face.

Haich

Superstar
Highly doubt Janet Jackson conceived with ease though. The later you leave kids, the harder it is to conceive. She managed one child; Naomi Campbell had to resort to surrogacy. Plus we don’t know what these people go through to conceive, Janet may have had help with implantation. So it’s possible of course to conceive when you’re older but more challenging. So those women leaving it to their 30s to even settle down with a partner let alone have kids are cutting it incredibly fine.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Cosmonaut

Rookie

All your assumptions about me is wrong. Nope, not feminist, and not even in my 30s (wish I still was though).

Like I said, 34 in the past is not the same as 34 now.
34 now is still young.
Re-read my previous post before starting an argument and don't make assumptions about people just because their opinions differ from yours .
34 is a good age to have a kid nowadays, as people are more healthy and live longer.
Have many friends who started families in their 30s and already have 2-3 kids.

Seriously, what century are you living in? 35 already a grandmother? Geez, I guess we all should head for the cemetery now who are not in their 20s,30s anymore. ...

Last edited: