Taylor $wift

Daze

Superstar
All your assumptions about me is wrong. Nope, not feminist, and not even in my 30s (wish I still was though).

Like I said, 34 in the past is not the same as 34 now.
34 now is still young.
Re-read my previous post before starting an argument and don't make assumptions about people just because their opinions differ from yours .
34 is a good age to have a kid nowadays, as people are more healthy and live longer.
Have many friends who started families in their 30s and already have 2-3 kids.
What i speak is not assumptions. Its biological facts.

There's an old saying. Never ask a man how much he earns and never ask a woman her age.

One is left to wonder why a woman's age is taboo?

I never said 34 was a bad age to have a kid. I said it's a bad age to start a family. No one wants to admit it but at 35 life is essentially half over. This goes for men and women.

What's ironic is modern times have changed while i speak from what i was taught in school. Today we have billions who have taken the vaxx and it has affected birth rates. We have pharmaceuticals in the water that is affecting birth rates.

Just notice the fact that how many couples need a fertility doctor today compared to yesterday.

Btw. It doesn't go unnoticed that you never did tell me your age. Im 44. Why do you feel the need to hide it? We both know why.

Cosmonaut

Rookie
What i speak is not assumptions. Its biological facts.

There's an old saying. Never ask a man how much he earns and never ask a woman her age.

One is left to wonder why a woman's age is taboo?

I never said 34 was a bad age to have a kid. I said it's a bad age to start a family. No one wants to admit it but at 35 life is essentially half over. This goes for men and women.

What's ironic is modern times have changed while i speak from what i was taught in school. Today we have billions who have taken the vaxx and it has affected birth rates. We have pharmaceuticals in the water that is affecting birth rates.

Just notice the fact that how many couples need a fertility doctor today compared to yesterday.

Btw. It doesn't go unnoticed that you never did tell me your age. Im 44. Why do you feel the need to hide it? We both know why.
Well, you assumed that I am in my 30s but I am not, should be good enough.

You are 44 but think like a very old lady, are you perhaps from one of those former USSR Muslim countries that think the right age to give birth is 15???

34 is not only a good age to have a kid , it's also a great age to start a family and get married because by that time you probably have achieved some stability in your income and profession so you have that. Besides, for normal people (meaning "not rich"), starting a family in their 20s is impossible due to it being expensive.

Think about that.

Biological age has also shifted, I recommend listening to lectures from leading professionals in this field. People don't age as fast and stay healthier than before. Do some research.

Daze

Superstar
Well, you assumed that I am in my 30s but I am not, should be good enough.

You are 44 but think like a very old lady, are you perhaps from one of those former USSR Muslim countries that think the right age to give birth is 15???

34 is not only a good age to have a kid , it's also a great age to start a family and get married because by that time you probably have achieved some stability in your income and profession so you have that. Besides, for normal people (meaning "not rich"), starting a family in their 20s is impossible due to it being expensive.

Think about that.

Biological age has also shifted, I recommend listening to lectures from leading professionals in this field. People don't age as fast and stay healthier than before. Do some research.
No, i assumed you were close to 20 actually. Gen Z where men can get pregnant kind of beliefs.

I laughed at your last comment because you assume I'm Russian.

Sorry, im American and your liberal indoctrination is clear with that remark. Run back to CNN

Also its very telling you still do not want to tell your own age, which supports my argument.

Cosmonaut

Rookie
No, i assumed you were close to 20 actually. Gen Z where men can get pregnant kind of beliefs.

I laughed at your last comment because you assume I'm Russian.

Sorry, im American and your liberal indoctrination is clear with that remark. Run back to CNN

Also its very telling you still do not want to tell your own age, which supports my argument.
No, no, lady, I definitely didn't assume you were Russian, more like someone from Tajikistan.
But since you are American, are you one of those Amish people, 'cause you sure think like one. Or you are just really REALLY narrow-minded and oblivious to the changes the world is going through.

Love the compliment on being close to 20, thanks!

I must say, your ability to turn a healthy debate into a one-sided insult match is quite impressive, but I think I'll retire my jersey and call it a day on this game. Thank you for the...unique experience. Don't rush for the cemetery just yet though, 44 is not the end but only a beginning!

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Why do some people obsess over Taylor $wift’s age and babies? Do you really think someone as wealthy as her doesn’t have all the options in the world to have babies much later in life, as in 40s-50s? These people freeze their eggs you know and have money to get surrogates, adopt etc.She seems to be in no rush trust me, because if she wanted she could get a baby in about a year, all she needs is a donor sperm. She doesn’t even need to get man first.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
No, no, lady, I definitely didn't assume you were Russian, more like someone from Tajikistan.
But since you are American, are you one of those Amish people, 'cause you sure think like one. Or you are just really REALLY narrow-minded and oblivious to the changes the world is going through.

Love the compliment on being close to 20, thanks!

I must say, your ability to turn a healthy debate into a one-sided insult match is quite impressive, but I think I'll retire my jersey and call it a day on this game. Thank you for the...unique experience. Don't rush for the cemetery just yet though, 44 is not the end but only a beginning!
I'm a man.

I like how you assume I'm Amish. It means i come off as God fearing.

Atleast this is what i assocaite with the Amish. A religious group of people who saw how evil the world was and decided to cut themselves off from it.

It was never my intention to insult you. Perhaps things are lost in text? All the same i apologize.

The age issue is one thing we are not going to agree on so let's agree to disagree.

Peace.

sandonthebeach

Established
Now, her fans are urging her to break up with Kelce.

"Fans of pop star Taylor Swift are urging the singer to “break up” with Kansas City Chiefs football player Travis Kelce after his “red flag” behavior at the Super Bowl "

Are they starting to write the script for their break up?

I've have to modify this post because, I've saw this interesting news, in line with what I had post before

"NFL fans convinced Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s ‘script was written’ after live TV moment during Chiefs vs Eagles"
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/9695695/nfl-fans-convinced-travis-kelce-and-taylor-swifts-script/

Last edited:
I wonder how Daze would feel if someone said that he's too old cause he's no longer in his twenties.
Oh wait! It's only alright to say someone is too old in their thirties if they are a woman, that's right, it's double standards!
Onto Taylor though, what irks me is if someone complains and says they don't like her, people attack that person and say they hate women just cause they don't like ONE woman. This world is nuts!

sandonthebeach

Established
NFL was losing viewers and declining in popularity

Solution? Enter the fake couple

Surely, there are more reasons for this PR couple, but this is one of them

Daze

Superstar
I wonder how Daze would feel if someone said that he's too old cause he's no longer in his twenties.
Oh wait! It's only alright to say someone is too old in their thirties if they are a woman, that's right, it's double standards!
Onto Taylor though, what irks me is if someone complains and says they don't like her, people attack that person and say they hate women just cause they don't like ONE woman. This world is nuts!
I don't have grey hair yet but i am looking forward to it.

Why is growing old a bad thing? For men or women? Does your life end at 40, 50?

I look forward to meeting my Lord and old age is just a reminder we are but a number of days.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
All your assumptions about me is wrong. Nope, not feminist, and not even in my 30s (wish I still was though).

Like I said, 34 in the past is not the same as 34 now.
34 now is still young.
Re-read my previous post before starting an argument and don't make assumptions about people just because their opinions differ from yours .
34 is a good age to have a kid nowadays, as people are more healthy and live longer.
Have many friends who started families in their 30s and already have 2-3 kids.

Seriously, what century are you living in? 35 already a grandmother? Geez, I guess we all should head for the cemetery now who are not in their 20s,30s anymore. ...
The person you are in dialog with here openly advocates for grown men to "marry" 6 year old females and denies "Muslim" grooming gangs even exist.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Dude thinks its ok for old men to "marry" 6 year old girls. Hes a straight up pedo.

Daze

Superstar
Yep, sadly the truth. I can't believe we get people on here that actually think this way, but I guess an internet platform of even this kind will attract these sickos.
Instead of feeding the resident troll maybe you can tell us why growing old is a bad thing?

Unable to produce a single example?

I'm not sure why this guy is asking me why growing old is such a bad thing, but thinks it's bad for a woman to grow older than 20. Hmmmm, I smell hypocrisy. Always trying to switch things on others to manipulate them when they are in the wrong!
Hahaha, oh man, are we getting off topic LOL.
Maybe the pedo guy needs to leave so we can continue on the main topic!

Daze

Superstar
I'm not sure why this guy is asking me why growing old is such a bad thing, but thinks it's bad for a woman to grow older than 20. Hmmmm, I smell hypocrisy. Always trying to switch things on others to manipulate them when they are in the wrong!
Hahaha, oh man, are we getting off topic LOL.
Maybe the pedo guy needs to leave so we can continue on the main topic!
I just want to thank you personally. Expect to see me on judgement day claiming my rights for your slandar against me.

The tongue will see many people in hell. Sadly most wrong realize until they meet the angel of death.

Good luck to you seek. God forgives everything. But not when you wrong others. That forgiveness can only come from the one you wronged.

Dont worry. This will all become crystal clear before long.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm a bit confused on what you're talking about, but okay, whatever lol
It's not important. I believe we should get back to the topic at hand.
He is just employing the safety blanket that his pedo-crew turns to when they are busted-out with nothing left to conceal what they are really about... "God loves me and my pedo-promoting, nazi-loving squad and he will inflict some horror on you because... you called us out! God is my personal avenger and will bless me for promoting child trafficking/r*pe/murder... and condemn you for refusing to accept my heretical, blasphemous notions!"