The American “Coup d’etat”

Again guilt-by-association and non-sequiturs. That’s all you run on.
anybody can start a group and claim whatever the hell they want.

I asked a serious question. Who the hell is Data Integrity Group, and why should I listen to anything they have to say ? What credibility do they have, that I should waste my time listening to and believing them ?

Reminds me of that Syrian Observatory group based in the UK that is always a source for misinformation.

You do know that sources of information and claims need to have CREDIBILITY. You guys seem completely unaware of this, and think you can just use any fringe source to prove your points. Who else is supporting these claims ? And again who the hell are these people and why should I trust them.

One of the main guys of this group is posting on a forum called Donald.win

Does that seem like a credible source to you ?

Surley

Established
Very sad when it is OBVIOUS from all other countries that our election was stolen. But the citizens of the U.S are too busy making sure their side is the winner to see the MUCH BIGGER problem here...Its time we put Trump and Biden aside and get to the bottom of this. They are stealing and changing our votes! And have been for years! Its time to DEMAND a fair vote or The people need to RISE UP together and their petty stupid differences aside! They have stolen our voice!

Every court in the country - including judges handpicked by his orange heighness - has thrown out these allegations for lack of evidence. Conjecture is not evidence. An allegation is not evidence until it is substantiated. None of your allegations have been substantiated. None. He didn’t need to wait for a court date to do so - he could have released the proof at any time. It should have been released in his filings so that the filings weren’t tossed out. It wasn’t. It wasn’t because the evidence doesn’t exist because what he is claiming is absolute BULLSHIT meant to convince weak minded true believers that he isn’t a loser so they keep opening their wallets and he can keep skimming off the top at the expense of keeping your hopes alive. and probably ultimately the expense of American lives and society as well.

I’ve always regarded you as an intelligent person despite rarely agreeing with you on a damn thing. I am seriously reconsidering that position at this time.
The courts never examined the evidence. Not once. There is mountains of evidence. You and the media can deny it all you want, doesn't make it go away.

Do you see the irony in a concpiracy theorist siding with the main stream media and using them to back your opinions?

"The problem with liberals is they know so much that isn't so."

I asked a serious question. Who the hell is Data Integrity Group, and why should I listen to anything they have to say ? What credibility do they have, that I should waste my time listening to and believing them ?

Reminds me of that Syrian Observatory group based in the UK that is always a source for misinformation.

You do know that sources of information and claims need to have CREDIBILITY. You guys seem completely unaware of this, and think you can just use any fringe source to prove your points. Who else is supporting these claims ? And again who the hell are these people and why should I trust them.

Sounds more credible than CNN, Fox, or MSNBC.

Very sad when it is OBVIOUS from all other countries that our election was stolen. But the citizens of the U.S are too busy making sure their side is the winner to see the MUCH BIGGER problem here...Its time we put Trump and Biden aside and get to the bottom of this. They are stealing and changing our votes! And have been for years! Its time to DEMAND a fair vote or The people need to RISE UP together and their petty stupid differences aside! They have stolen our voice!
Biden has 7 million more votes than Trump.

Nobody's voice has been stolen. In fact Trump is attempting to do what you are accusing others of.

You guys are just entitled snowflakes who cannot admit that your primitive views are not as widespread as you think. Are you suggesting they stole that many votes ?

The courts never examined the evidence. Not once. There is mountains of evidence. You and the media can deny it all you want, doesn't make it go away.

Do you see the irony in a concpiracy theorist siding with the main stream media and using them to back your opinions?

"The problem with liberals is they know so much that isn't so."
So much evidence that Newsmax and OAN were forced to retract their LIES about Dominion or be sued. LOL

Sharpygate was a lie, virtually all your claims have been proven to be lies. Trump is the biggest liar BY FAR of all presidents, yet you all want to hang on to the words of pathological LIARS, all to confirm your BIAS. You've divorced yourselves from reality all in the name of your silly culture war which the elites have BRAINWASHED you with.

Do you see the irony of a conspiracy theorist siding with

a p***phile
Jeffery Epstein's buddy who partied on Robert Maxwells yacht
the protege of Roy Cohn
a Zionist bitch
a Corporate/Billionaire bitch
a man pushing for a Police State and the destruction of democracy
a man connected to the Jewish mob
a man whose sole purpose was to Divide the country (thought conspiracy theorists knew about the elite plan of divide & conquer)
a man who pardons corrupt criminals and war criminals
a man who jokes around about using nuclear weapons

You've chosen a real champion to get behind.

Surley

Established
W
Biden has 7 million more votes than Trump.

Nobody's voice has been stolen. In fact Trump is attempting to do what you are accusing others of.

You guys are just entitled snowflakes who cannot admit that your primitive views are not as widespread as you think. Are you suggesting they stole that many votes ?
When you wake up in a few months and and realize your ignorant pursuit to be right destroyed your country and your children and grandchildren's future .When you wake up in a FEMA camp wondering what happened, just remember you were responsible, others tried to get you to see the obvious truth. This has been planned and THEY have been doing it for YEARS do some research and WAKE UP

You’re just confirming what I said. It comes down to whether you can address the content: the data, their arguments and conclusions. Can you?

Many are unaware of the legal processes available on January 6th and those that are doubt which one should be followed. The Electoral Count Act of 1887 seems like a long shot considering both Houses must agree to the objections raised against democratic slate of electors while one House has a dem majority.

A more secure, but far from guaranteed, route would be the 12th Amendment where the decision falls to the presiding officer of the joint session, ie. the VP, whether to certify the count. In not doing so, the House will have to elect the president, 1 vote per state, of which GOP controls majority of them.
In before being accused of moving the goal posts again and to bring clarity on the legal processes available, here's my prognosis:

I don't think the Electoral Count Act of 1887-card will be played tomorrow, simply because its dependence on a majority vote by the Dem-controlled House to reject the Biden electoral votes will be self-defeating. Neither will the election be flipped to Trump since the presiding officer of the joint session simply doesn't have that power, nor will he want that responsibility. Neither will we have the 12th Amendment (1-vote-per-state) enacted tomorrow, but it will probably be postponed. Whoever will preside over the certification tomorrow (most likely Pence) will, after objections and debates over election results have been held, kick it back to the state legislatures who will have a period of time to decide which of the duelling slates will officially be designated. For this to be effective, today's senate run-off in Georgia will act as an incentive, or lack thereof, to challenge the official results of Nov 3rd. If either today's result show a large discrepancy with Nov 3rd in favour of Republicans, or wary voters / election officials have been able to record / document fraudulous activity, legislatures in the contested states will be incentivized to organise special sessions where senators will hear any extant and or new evidence available. It's also possible, even probable, that for this very reason the run-off results won't be (made) known until after the joint session.

Then it will come down to which state legislatures will officially reject their democratic slate of electors and if the total amount of subtracted electoral votes for Joe Biden is 37 or more. If neither Biden or Trump has the required 270 electors by that deadline, the 12th Amendment clause kicks in.

If state legislatures decide to reject the democratic slate of electors, and if other contested states decide to file suit against them for doing that, it will prove futile since the US Supreme Court has set a precedent in the Texas lawsuit where states have insufficient standing to question the manner by which other states conduct their elections.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Says who? That’s pretty much what every reply to one of your posts could sound like. We all just have to have faith in your personal testimony or interpretation. « Just visit Philadelphia and you’ll see. » How do you get over 95% in more than 400 Philadelphia precincts when about 7 to 15% of Bernie voters vote Trump? Excluding actual Republican Trump voters in Philly is already near sufficient to deem these results nigh impossible. But cities like Philly have been hotbeds of voter fraud for probably two decades, so I guess you got used to believing bullshit numbers.
No faith has nothing to do with it. Evidence most certainly does and if there was evidence for any of his claims all of his court filings wouldn’t have been thrown out.

And just so you know every Bernie supporter I know including ones who live in philly voted Biden this year. Have you ever been to philly? Do you know anything about it whatsoever? Just be honest art - your not trying to prove fraud your trying to disqualify actual people’s actual votes because you don’t like the choice they made. I could atleast respect you.

No faith has nothing to do with it. Evidence most certainly does and if there was evidence for any of his claims all of his court filings wouldn’t have been thrown out.
You’re just as adept at logical fallacies as vancity. Your conclusion doesn’t follow from the premise.

And after all these years you oughta know by now how much value I give to your anecdotal evidence and arguments, another proficiency of yours.

Maes17

Superstar
It looks to me like some people just can't get their head around the fact that politics is bent.
It has been for decades.
Now all of a sudden it’s an issue to people.

Congress men/women regardless of political party make money and are all on the same team. It’s theater. Citizens are questioning now, but it’s touching emotions for the wrong reasons.

Citizens would rather go to war against each other than to see the corruption that abuses us