...the law isnt the answer to the worldliness and sin of today's wayward state of Christianity

Lyfe

Star
@Lyfe

Can you show me where the Bible says that? I need you to show me actual evidence from the Bible. And I said, "When we break God's law, we have no liberty instead we have guilt and remorse, continual worry, wounding of the conscience etc." Sinning causes unhappiness I'm sure you'll agree. So when we don;t lie steal , give false evidence against our neighbour etc, we don't harbour feelings of guilt, hate etc in our hearts do we?

How can one stand condemned when they have been saved, when they've repented their sins. Do you remember what Jesus said to the woman who was accused of adultery? He forgave her and told her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more” (John 8:12). This is one the reason Jesus sacrificed His life in our stead and paid the penalty for our sins. So we are not condemned.

No, nor have I suggested it does. Jesus is the one who paints us in a favourable light and its because He has saved us through His grace and we have accepted His gift of salvation that we obey His law. We obey because we are saved and love our God.

You misunderstood Paul and you make him contradict himself too. Paul cannot say we should obey the law (which he does) and in another part say what your you're implying he said. Everything Paul wrote harmonises with the Bible.

I never said the the law paints me favourably before God, how can it? Nor does obeying the law do too. We are saved by grace and nothing we do can ever help in our salvation. Salvation is free, but we have to demonstrate our faith and sincerity through our works. This means living sanctified lives on a daily basis consistently reflecting the character of Christ through our words and actions. That is the saving grace of Christ working in us.

You seem very confused on this topic (judging from the things you've posted on it). When God turns our righteousness to unrighteousness that means we have accepted Christ and His will. We have decided to do everything He asks of us just like He did everything that His Father asked of Him. That's why He said:
John 15:10, "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love."
Romans 8 says that the law of the SPIRIT of life has SET US FREE from the law of sin and death. If you read it in context the law of sin and death is clearly referring to the law of Moses. 2 Corinthians 3:17 also says that where the spirit of the lord is there is liberty. Time and time again Paul refers to the law of moses as "bondage" and the ministry of "condemnation" and "death." He refers to it as a "yoke of bondage." It is bondage because the hearers of the law are not justified, but only the doers. Allot of people use that passage to promote the need to obey the law, but all it ends up doing is condemning them if they hear the LAW but dont do ALL of it which they dont. Thats the irony. You are a debtor to do the WHOLE law and cursed is anyone who does not perform ALL things written in the law.

Do you keep the law phipps? Trying or being well intended isnt enough. You either keep all of it or you keep none of it. There is no inbetween. Its like I said in your other thread that even if you kept 99% of the law, but failed in the one percent you break the entirety of it and become a lawbreaker(James 2:10). Why would you promote something that only ever imputes sin and can only paint you as a condemned law breaker? The law is indeed good, holy, and spiritual, but to us who are in the flesh it is our doom.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I also posted a good video by Chris White on what Jesus was speaking about when he said to keep HIS commandments.

elsbet

Superstar
The Bible also tells us we will be judged by the law.
No, it does not.

If that was true (it isn't, of course), then Christ's death on the cross, would have been for nothing. Rather those who are without Christ will be judged by the Law.

... we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by fhaith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
GALATIANS 2:16

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us.
GALATIANS 3:13
-

phipps

Star
@Lyfe

This is my last post to you on this subject.
Romans 8 says that the law of the SPIRIT of life has SET US FREE from the law of sin and death.
It does not unless you don't read past Romans 8:2. What about the other verses?

Romans 8:1 Paul says, "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." For a person to be “in” Christ Jesus means that he or she has accepted Christ as his or her Saviour. The person trusts Him implicitly and has decided to make Christ’s way of life his or her own way and that includes obedience to His will. The result is a close personal relationship with Christ.

Romans 8:5, 7-8, "For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God."

Being carnally minded is our human nature. We are incapable of pleasing and obeying God in our carnal minds without faith in Him. The carnal heart hates God because of His law. The law is a problem to us in that state, not because of there is anything wrong with the law, but because of a genetic defect in the human nature, caused by sin.

Romans 8:6, 9-11, "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

To be spiritually minded is to have our mind set on spiritual things constantly. It is motivated by God's spirit if love. Spiritual-mindedness means you've chosen God and therefore are law abiding. This harmonises with what Paul wrote in Romans 13:14, "But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts."

If you read it in context the law of sin and death is clearly referring to the law of Moses. 2 Corinthians 3:17 also says that where the spirit of the lord is there is liberty. Time and time again Paul refers to the law of moses as "bondage" and the ministry of "condemnation" and "death." He refers to it as a "yoke of bondage." It is bondage because the hearers of the law are not justified, but only the doers. Allot of people use that passage to promote the need to obey the law, but all it ends up doing is condemning them if they hear the LAW but dont do ALL of it which they dont. Thats the irony. You are a debtor to do the WHOLE law and cursed is anyone who does not perform ALL things written in the law.
The law of Moses is not the same as God's law. Moses’ law contained the temporary, ceremonial law of the Old Testament. It regulated the priesthood, sacrifices, rituals, meat and drink offerings, etc., all of which foreshadowed the cross. This law was added “till the Seed should come,” and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). The ritual and ceremony of Moses’ law pointed forward to Christ’s sacrifice. When He died, this law came to an end, but the Ten Commandments (God’s law) “stand fast forever and ever” (Psalm 111:8).

Can one have liberty without the law? The Bible says, "For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does...So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty" (James 1:23-25, 2:12). James is referring to the Ten commandments here clearly. Why is the law called the law of liberty? On top of what I explained in my previous post about the freedom in obeying the law and it being beneficial to us, when we obey the law we are free to receive all the gifts God has promised to those who love Him and keep His commandments. The law of liberty sets us free from the chains of sin and death too.

Do you keep the law phipps? Trying or being well intended isnt enough. You either keep all of it or you keep none of it. There is no inbetween. Its like I said in your other thread that even if you kept 99% of the law, but failed in the one percent you break the entirety of it and become a lawbreaker(James 2:10).
So you think we should not even try to keep the law because if we break one we break them all. What about repentance and confession? What about sanctification, growing in Christ? What about the promises of blessings for those who obey Him? Are you going to reject all this from the Word of God?

Btw I also said in that thread, "I haven't said we shouldn't keep the whole law. We have to but its not something that can be done as soon as we become Christians. As we grow in Christ, as we get sanctified we sin less and less. Its a process. What we have to be willing to do is to make a choice to be obedient and as our hearts change, when the law is written in our hearts we will become fully obedient to Christ." This is sanctification.

Why would you promote something that only ever imputes sin and can only paint you as a condemned law breaker?
So in the the verses below Jesus is imputing sin and painting us as condemned lawbreakers is He?

Matthew 7:21, "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."

Luke 11:28, "But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

John 14:23-27, "Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 14:15-18, "If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you."

John 15:10, "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love."

You have to reject these verses to continue to believe your false doctrine.

The law is indeed good, holy, and spiritual, but to us who are in the flesh it is our doom.
So the law is not meant for those in the flesh? Do you mean human beings? Then who did God give the law to on Mt Sinai? Wasn't it to people like you and me? In the above verses when Jesus makes it clear our love of him is tied to our obedience, He wants our doom? That doesn't make sense nor is it biblical I'm afraid. Paul says in Romans 7:12, "Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good."

"Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets"
(Matthew 22:37-40). If we love God with all our hearts, we will keep the first four commandments that are about our relationship with God. If we love our neighbours as ourselves, we will keep the last six commandments which are about our relationships with each other.

Whichever way you look at it, we have to be obedient to God's will which includes His eternal law as He Himself said. This is not something we can opt out of because its something we do when we are saved. Obedience is the fruit of being saved.

There are two sets of laws. Man's law and God's law. God's law it is wise to obey. Man's law you must do what you think is right regardless of the law. For example if they make a law that requires you to get a vaccination that law must be broken. Just be careful when you break Man's law so you don't caught. And always remember that to live outside the law you must be honest.

phipps

Star
@elsbet
, it does not.

If that was true (it isn't, of course), then Christ's death on the cross, would have been for nothing. Rather those who are without Christ will be judged by the Law.
Yes it does and I will quote the Bible here.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man’s all. For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil."

James 2:10-12, "For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty."
The law of liberty is the Ten commandment law.

Now lets think about the law in our countries. When people go to court aren't they judged by the law of their country? They broke the law and are now in court to face judgement aren't they? So too will it be with God but as you know there is more to it than that.

... we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by fhaith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
GALATIANS 2:16
Paul is right we are not justified by works, but through faith in Jesus. Our works cannot save us, the works talked about in the Bible that go hand in hand with faith as James wrote about can only be done through Christ otherwise its dead works

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us.
GALATIANS 3:13
The Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. So the curse of the law is death which Christ paid for us on calvary. If we accept His gift of Salvation we do not have to bear the curse of the law.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
@phipps

Im not sure if you read my posts in your other thread, but it answers some of your questions. Your focus is the law. The old covenant was the law. The new covenant is the spirit. This is the ultimate emphasis that Paul consistently tries to make in his letters that do touch on the law. He always points out the superiority of the ministration of the spirit and that its much more glorious than the ministration of the law. We are ministers of a new and better covenant. The law made nothing perfect. You never answered my question if you keep the law, but thats fine as it was more of a question that doesnt require a response. Its as I said before though. If you try your best to keep the law and fall short you are still in the same boat and condemnation as someone who doesnt even regard the law(altogether) and lives in complete carnality. You both stand condemned and guilty for that is the law. According to the law you are both unrighteous and lawbreakers. The law demands perfect adherance. The only difference is that your sentencing would be less severe than other said person who didnt regard the law at all. Im not saying that someone can just live in sin after coming to Christ, because that is not biblical salvation. That isnt what conversion is.

If someone is truly saved then they are a new creature(as I have been saying). Those inner desires of the old nature are dealt with by regeneration so there shouldn't be any trying to keep any law that seeks to suppress sinful behavior. If someone is truly a new creature in Christ they shouldn't even have a desire to live in sin in the first place, that is if Christ(through the spirit) is truly in them. What good would a law that seeks to supress sinful behavior be to such a person?

TokiEl

Superstar
I also posted a good video by Chris White on what Jesus was speaking about when he said to keep HIS commandments.
Well we need to keep His commandments if we accept Him as Lord of course.

Love God and our neighbour must be observed.

We might not be perfect at it but slacking in that department will get us booted out of the Kingdom of God.

Lyfe

Star
Well we need to keep His commandments if we accept Him as Lord of course.

Love God and our neighbour must be observed.

We might not be perfect at it but slacking in that department will get us booted out of the Kingdom of God.
I said the following in another thread I made:

We talk about obeying God and keeping the commandments, yet I really believe there is a real tendency to apply a very shallow and superficial application to such exhortations. The Bible says that LOVE is the fulfilling of the law and I believe that once we take this to heart then we are finally able to properly measure ourselves to see whether or not we are acctually keeping the commandments. How much time do we spend praying for others? How much time do we spend in servitude to someone else and ministering to their needs? How much of the excess of what we have goes to the needy? Do we even think of how we can bless the needy and do they ever come to mind? Do we lead others to Christ, because we love them and dont want to see them perish? Do we truly love our fellow man? Do we really keep the two most important commandments? This is something the lord has really impressed upon my heart and in all honesty im mostly preaching to myself. This post isnt for the purpose of judging anyone, but rather I am just pointing out how I believe the lord wants us to be measuring ourself. Jesus spoke of "weightier" matters of the law. How many of us would still be so zealous about the commandments if we measured ourself according to how much of our time and day goes into being a servant to someone else(out of love)? We so often think of keeping the commandments as a list of sins to stay away from rather than actual time spent in devotion and servitude to others and bearing their burdens as if they are our own.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and "love one another", as he gave us commandment. 1 John 3:23

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore ""love is the fulfilling of the law."" Romans 13:10

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Galatians 5:18

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:4

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

TokiEl

Superstar
I said the following in another thread I made:

We talk about obeying God and keeping the commandments, yet I really believe there is a real tendency to apply a very shallow and superficial application to such exhortations. The Bible says that LOVE is the fulfilling of the law and I believe that once we take this to heart then we are finally able to properly measure ourselves to see whether or not we are acctually keeping the commandments. How much time do we spend praying for others? How much time do we spend in servitude to someone else and ministering to their needs? How much of the excess of what we have goes to the needy? Do we even think of how we can bless the needy and do they ever come to mind? Do we lead others to Christ, because we love them and dont want to see them perish? Do we truly love our fellow man? Do we really keep the two most important commandments? This is something the lord has really impressed upon my heart and in all honesty im mostly preaching to myself. This post isnt for the purpose of judging anyone, but rather I am just pointing out how I believe the lord wants us to be measuring ourself. Jesus spoke of "weightier" matters of the law. How many of us would still be so zealous about the commandments if we measured ourself according to how much of our time and day goes into being a servant to someone else(out of love)? We so often think of keeping the commandments as a list of sins to stay away from rather than actual time spent in devotion and servitude to others and bearing their burdens as if they are our own.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and "love one another", as he gave us commandment. 1 John 3:23

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore ""love is the fulfilling of the law."" Romans 13:10

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Galatians 5:18

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:4

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2
Yes we agree.

Love is the Law.

elsbet

Superstar
The Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. So the curse of the law is death which Christ paid for us on calvary. So if we accept His gift of Salvation we do not have to bear the curse of the law.
You missed the mark, again.

The Bible tells us​
the wages of sin is death.​
So (says phipps; not the bible)​
the curse of the law is death​
which Christ paid for us on calvary.​
-THE END-​
That isn't the end.
You don't believe in the Atonement-- which would be fine, if you didn't speak as though you do.
But you don't.
You continue to mislead people.

It doesn't end there, with "death avoided"... we all know there are many things worse than death.
This conclusion you have drawn is woefully and shamefully incomplete.

Where, then, is boasting?
It is excluded.
On what principle?
On that of works?

No, but on that of faith.

For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
ROMANS 3

We are already justified and reconciled. You would have people attempting to earn salvation--> in vain, mind you-- because it is impossible.

TokiEl

Superstar
ROMANS 3

We are already justified and reconciled. You would have people attempting to earn salvation--> in vain, mind you-- because it is impossible.
Yes we agree.

We just got to check ourselves that our faith is not dead.

I find it hard to love anyone forcing me to take a fake vaccine that can kill me. Someone can be a Christian without being a fool. What good are we to God or anyone else if we are dead? Also the love you're neighbors thing sounds good on paper and if you live in a gated community but where l live it could get you killed.

TokiEl

Superstar
I find it hard to love anyone forcing me to take a fake vaccine that can kill me. Someone can be a Christian without being a fool. What good are we to God or anyone else if we are dead? Also the love you're neighbors thing sounds good on paper and if you live in a gated community but where l live it could get you killed.
L0L nobody gets killed until God says die or done.

Besides blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on...

Matthew 16 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Pity the future hell beings who don't love God and their neighbours.

Hell is not a hot party.

Yes we agree.

Love is the Law.
Let's not forget what Aleister Crowley's motto was Love is the law, Love under Will. A lot of people say a lot of things but when push comes to shove you got to do what you have to do. As far as getting kicked out of the Kingdom of God I will take my chances with him not another human trying to tell me what to do or how to live. We all fall short of the Glory of God. But He knows what's in our hearts anyway.

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's not forget what Aleister Crowley's motto was Love is the law, Love under Will. A lot of people say a lot of things but when push comes to shove you got to do what you have to do. As far as getting kicked out of the Kingdom of God I will take my chances with him not another human trying to tell me what to do or how to live. We all fall short of the Glory of God. But He knows what's in our hearts anyway.
Are you pushing me ?

Do you know who i am ?

phipps

Star
@elsbet
You missed the mark, again.

The Bible tells us​
the wages of sin is death.​
So (says phipps; not the bible)​
the curse of the law is death​
which Christ paid for us on calvary.​
-THE END-​
Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
The death spoken of here is the eternal death, the opposite of eternal life through Jesus Christ as the verse says. This is the price Christ paid on the cross for us.
That isn't the end.
You don't believe in the Atonement-- which would be fine, if you didn't speak as though you do.
But you don't.
You continue to mislead people.
You've read many of my posts so you know I mention Christ's sacrifice for us all the time. Its the most important thing He did for all of us and is why we are saved by grace through Him. When He died on the cross for our sins, He did it in our stead so we don't have to if we accept His sacrifice for us.

ROMANS 3

Justified by faith means, when we come before Christ we are sinners, transgressors of the law, condemned to death (eternal death) for our transgressions. But Jesus our substitute appears and takes our transgressions upon Himself, thus clearing us of our sin. We now have a clean slate. By accepting Christ, we now stand before the Judge who is Christ too not only cleared of our guilt but also regarded as never having committed sin. And that’s because Jesus our substitute who has a perfect record forgives us with his own perfect law-keeping. This is justification by faith.

In the plan of salvation each of us is the criminal. Our substitute, Jesus, has a perfect record, and He stands in the court in our stead, His righteousness is accepted in place of our unrighteousness. Hence we are justified before God, not because of our works but because of Jesus, whose righteousness becomes ours when we accept it “by faith.”

No one's works not even by the righteous who have faith can ever add to their salvation. Justification does not depend on works and never will. But when we are saved by grace and have accepted Christ's righteousness by faith, we obey just as Christ obeyed with His righteousness.

All throughout out Paul's writings he has made it clear how important it is to obey the law:

Romans 2:13, "(for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;"

Romans 6:15, "What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!"

1 Corinthians 7:19
, "Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters."

1 Timothy 1:8, "But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully."

Paul is saying that obedience to the law is not the means of justification but the person who is justified by faith keeps the law of God and, in fact, is the only one who can keep the law. An unregenerate person who has not been justified can never fulfil the requirements of the law. We obey because we are saved.

So tell me how I am misleading people by telling people this truth hmm?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Yes we agree.

We just got to check ourselves that our faith is not dead.
Indeed.

“When a man comes to Jesus, it is not sin that is in the way, but his claim to himself.”
Oswald Chambers

One of the greatest hindrances in coming to Jesus is the excuse of temperament. We make our temperament and our natural affinities barriers to coming to Jesus.

The first thing we realize when we come to Jesus is that He pays no attention whatever to our natural affinities. We have the notion that we can consecrate our gifts to God.

You cannot consecrate what is not yours; there is only one thing you can consecrate to God, and that is your right to yourself (Romans 12:1).

If you will give God your right to yourself, He will make a holy experiment out of you. God’s experiments always succeed. The one mark of a saint is the moral originality which springs from abandonment to Jesus Christ. In the life of a saint there is this amazing wellspring of original life all the time; the Spirit of God is a well of water springing up, perennially fresh.

The saint realizes that it is God Who engineers circumstances, consequently there is no whine, but a reckless abandon to Jesus. Never make a principle out of your experience; let God be as original with other people as He is with you.

If you abandon to Jesus, and come when He says “Come,” He will continue to say “Come” through you; you will go out into life reproducing the echo of Christ’s “Come.” That is the result in every soul who has abandoned and come to Jesus.
LINK
Good to see you.

:)

elsbet

Superstar
@elsbet
Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."​
The death spoken of here is the eternal death, the opposite of eternal life through Jesus Christ as the verse says. This is the price Christ paid on the cross for us.​

You've read many of my posts so you know I mention Christ's sacrifice for us all the time. Its the most important thing He did for all of us and is why we are saved by grace through Him. When He died on the cross for our sins, He did it in our stead so we don't have to if we accept His sacrifice for us.

Justified by faith means, when we come before Christ we are sinners, transgressors of the law, condemned to death (eternal death) for our transgressions. But Jesus our substitute appears and takes our transgressions upon Himself, thus clearing us of our sin. We have a clean slate. By accepting Christ, we now stand before the Judge who is Christ too not only cleared of our guilt but also regarded as never having committed sin. And that’s because Jesus our substitute who has a perfect record forgives us with his own perfect law-keeping. This is justification by faith.

In the plan of salvation each of us is the criminal. Our substitute, Jesus, has a perfect record, and He stands in the court in our stead, His righteousness is accepted in place of our unrighteousness. Hence we are justified before God, not because of our works but because of Jesus, whose righteousness becomes ours when we accept it “by faith.”

No one's works not even by the righteous who have faith can ever add to their salvation. Justification does not depend on works and never will. But when we are saved by grace and have accepted Christ's righteousness by faith, we obey just as Christ obeyed with His righteousness.

All throughout out Paul's writings he has made it clear how important it is to obey the law:

Romans 2:13, "(for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;"

Romans 6:15, "What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!"

1 Corinthians 7:19
, "Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters."

1 Timothy 1:8, "But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully."

Paul is saying that obedience to the law is not the means of justification but the person who is justified by faith keeps the law of God and, in fact, is the only one who can keep the law. An unregenerate person who has not been justified can never fulfil the requirements of the law. We obey because we are saved.

So tell me how am I misleading people by telling people this truth hmm?
So you say.
You've posted nothing I haven't already addressed, here.

From this thread--> LINK

From your previous thread, where you present the faithless failing, not because of their lack of faith-- but because they didn't follow the directions--> LINK