The LIVE CHAT thread

Daze

Superstar
3 or 4 active in another thread. er was.

I imagine a good chunk of the lurkers here are bots.

I should spend less time here to be honest. I waste alot of hours here getting into useless debates.

Thoughts on @Tidal? Guys been gone for a good week and his last post mentioned him being sick. Think he succumbed to the con vids?

Lucy

Star
3 or 4 active in another thread. er was.

I should spend less time here to be honest. I waste alot of hours here getting into useless debates.

Thoughts on @Tidal? Guys been gone for a good week and his last post mentioned him being sick. Think he succumbed to the con vids?
Hi Daze!
I've been wondering about Tidal also.
Its been very nice that he has not been posting but hopefully he is well.

Daze

Superstar
Hi Daze!
I've been wondering about Tidal also.
Its been very nice that he has not been posting but hopefully he is well.
Hi,

I don't mind Tidal much. I think alot of the things he says he does for shock value, to get attention.
Really, who believes in 9/11? No one unless they are paid to say otherwise, like Tucker Carlson.

He's old, 70+. If he can't function they might put him in a home..where he'll prob get force vaxxed.

@awoken, isnt it unbelievably early where you are?
He's about 6 to 7 hours ahead of me so.. its 3, 4am over there right now.

Awoken2

Superstar
I imagine this also.

Me too. I've been involved in that many useless debates here it pushed me into actually making a thread specifically for useless debates. Then I had to start re-evaluating things.

If he"s a person he probably just got some virus.

If he's a bot he's probably just got a virus.

It's been a welcome relief for me personally.

@awoken, isnt it unbelievably early where you are?
It was then.....I am back "live" right now at exactly 12.53pm (gmt) after having a good 10 hours sleep and a hearty breakfast. It's what us non bots do innit?

Maes17

Superstar

I should spend less time here to be honest. I waste alot of hours here getting into useless debates
This is how I feel. If I disappear permanently. It was nice knowing all you real ones.

It no longer feels like this place is for “alternative” information but rather bot disinfo and bait into picking a side.

Journeyman

Established
This is how I feel. If I disappear permanently. It was nice knowing all you real ones.

It no longer feels like this place is for “alternative” information but rather bot disinfo and bait into picking a side.
I can confirm I'm not a bot.

I can confirm I'm not a bot.

I can.. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Daze

Superstar

Well, whats the conspiracy making the rounds today? If you watch 5 minutes of tv you'll know its the con vids. While there are multiple threads here on it being updated constantly. Literaly constantly. Over 700 pages and Frank still finds content.

Maybe there's just not much else going on with big pharma making sure everyone (every source from news to radio to social media) talks about the con vids.

The only other thing i can think of is US leaving Afghanistan, while there is a thread on that too. I don't watch the news / tv so If I'm missing anything, it wouldn't be the first time.

Maes17

Superstar
Well, whats the conspiracy making the rounds today? If you watch 5 minutes of tv you'll know its the con vids. While there are multiple threads here on it being updated constantly. Literaly constantly. Over 700 pages and Frank still finds content.

Maybe there's just not much else going on with big pharma making sure everyone (every source from news to radio to social media) talks about the con vids.

The only other thing i can think of is US leaving Afghanistan, while there is a thread on that too. I don't watch the news / tv so If I'm missing anything, it wouldn't be the first time.
News msm to alternative is just the same thing year in and year out. Maybe there is no conspiracy to begin with. Maybe the real conspiracy is people in power fucked up on supply and demand and tried population control to prolong resources. Cause you know first world consumerism.

Maybe it’s a divide and conquer narrative but nobody wants to admit they are closet racist, homophobes, etc.

You disagree with people on this forum then you’re labeled a sheep, a bot, a shill.
Quite frankly it’s becoming laughable how some subjects here are being made so complex. Simple solution is to be a good person and yet many still nitpick and bitch over anything. But instead it’s a my tribe is better than your tribe type of approach.

Must suck to live life being paranoid and nit picking about anything from food, religion, entertainment. My stance on the conspiracy community has changed this past year. Posters come and go. I think I’m about to retire myself.

Like I said. All you real ones. It’s been a good 4 year run with you all

Johnny5

Veteran
News msm to alternative is just the same thing year in and year out. Maybe there is no conspiracy to begin with. Maybe the real conspiracy is people in power fucked up on supply and demand and tried population control to prolong resources. Cause you know first world consumerism.

Maybe it’s a divide and conquer narrative but nobody wants to admit they are closet racist, homophobes, etc.

You disagree with people on this forum then you’re labeled a sheep, a bot, a shill.
Quite frankly it’s becoming laughable how some subjects here are being made so complex. Simple solution is to be a good person and yet many still nitpick and bitch over anything. But instead it’s a my tribe is better than your tribe type of approach.

Must suck to live life being paranoid and nit picking about anything from food, religion, entertainment. My stance on the conspiracy community has changed this past year. Posters come and go. I think I’m about to retire myself.

Like I said. All you real ones. It’s been a good 4 year run with you all
This is why I left earlier this year and have only returned minimally off and on.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm looking for a damn good argument. In a bit of a bad mood after falling out with the Mrs whilst on our holidays so needing to let rip with someone.

I'd welcome anybody who would like to try and convert me to their particular religious or political beliefs or even a bot with tude.

C'mon......let's be aving it. :p

I'm looking for a damn good argument. In a bit of a bad mood after falling out with the Mrs whilst on our holidays so needing to let rip with someone.

I'd welcome anybody who would like to try and convert me to their particular religious or political beliefs or even a bot with tude.

C'mon......let's be aving it. :p

:D

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are YOOOOOUUUU feeling the blues? Recently thought you had some answers (or at least questions) right up the ally of ye ol' VC crowd... OOOWWWWNNNLLLLAAAAYYY to get a bummer laid on you by the local hateraide swilling yokels? Been searching for OOOWWWWNNNLLLLAAAAYYY the finest in honest, principled and studied dialog... and instead found a pack of howling jackals braying a chorus of ego-driven distraction into the digital divide? Then YYEEEEWWWWW bruthus n sistren... YESSSSS YYEEEEWWWWW may be ready for the Awoken2: HYPER-XTREME-EXPO-SUMMERJAMMM FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE!!(tm).

Hosted by Tony Hawk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and a hologram of the chick who plays Wonder Woman in the movies... with special musical guests Red Hot Chilly Peppers (brought to you by Oxy-Breath, the only name to know in the "oxycotton-infused oxygen device service providers for geriatric rock stars who can afford it" market!) and scheduled appearances from the Black Boule Review All-Stars including: Beyonce & Jay Z performing her latest mind-numbing hit, "Santa Make Me White For Christmas" backed by the Bourbon Tabernacle Choir and conducted by R. Kelly's legal council... plus an interpretive dance performance from the Prancing Elities!! Featuring an opening ceremony invocation to be led by Creflo Dollar and the Revs. Ed Cash and Dr. Carl Jerry Pathos...

So REACH OUT and grab a HAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUND bruthrin an ah-SISTRAAAAIIIINNNN n' HOOOLLLL ONNNNNN!!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Ooooh it's quite busy tonight isn't it?

So I thought I'd bump this in the hope of having some "live" dialogue with a real person.

......(yuuup, still as gullible as f.....just sick of reading really shite posts on topics of no importance)

So c'mon.....who's ere then?

Awoken2

Superstar
Tempest is in the HOUSE!!!!

Well done man, proving you are here....right now.

For a minute there I was thinking I had been trapped for the last 4 years in some AI honeypot.

Thanks man