THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

polymoog

Superstar
Have the masks made us magnetic?

2:12.

he said that he cut away the metal part of the mask, and the magnet is sticking because of the graphene oxide inside of the mask. this was confirmed by spanish researchers two days ago as reported on the stew peters show.

Surley

Established
New Magnetic Sticking Humans Compilation

8 min, 17 seconds of metal objects sticking to people around the world.
Watching the adults playing and thinking its all fun and a good time is disturbing enough but what the crap was there a baby and a small child with magnets sticking to them !Oh that makes me livid!!Thank you for sharing

graphene oxide:

there is no iron in it at all.
[two lines are double bonds between carbon. the darker lines are bonds on the z axis (like the third dimension, as if something was poking out of your monitor.) the dash lines are deeper inside your monitor/screen. ]
Ah I see thanks! So do we have more info on this? Like what could be initiating this reaction to magnets!??

polymoog

Superstar
Ah I see thanks! So do we have more info on this? Like what could be initiating this reaction to magnets!??
until we know exactly whats in each of the different companies` vials AND in each run of the vial, we cannot be sure.
i am of the opinion that the propietary blends are different and the early runs were less dangerous or had a greater frequency of placebos so those that took it had less reactions. its the, "hey come on in! the water is fine!" effect.

as far as magnetic substances are concerned, only 4 things will stick to a magnet: iron, cobalt, nickel, and gadolinium.
all of them are cheap enough to put into the vaccine in nano quantities, but obviously the iron is the most cheap and abundant.

polymoog

Superstar
as far as magnetic substances are concerned, only 4 things will stick to a magnet: iron, cobalt, nickel, and gadolinium.
all of them are cheap enough to put into the vaccine in nano quantities, but obviously the iron is the most cheap and abundant.
i just wanted to include this: a friend and i were discussing this at lunch and he insists that the graphene oxide rips the iron from the blood cells themselves. this, he says, causes the blood clots and the magnetism.
after considering this, i dont think this is true. looking at the structure, i dont see how any of those hydroxide groups with a weak charge would be able to "rip" the iron out of the red blood cells' heme group. but the idea of the heme group being involved in the magnetism makes sense.

i just looked up graphene/heme group interactions... and i am not the only one wondering. "drasp" had the same question: https://www.fromrome.info/2021/07/10/a-dossier-on-graphene-oxide/

carbon monoxide is favored over diatomic oxygen by the blood; thats why CO poisoning is so dangerous. the body has a much stronger affinity than O2. is graphene favored over oxygen by the blood? if it is, thats the source of the magnetism. the iron in the blood is coagulating at the injection site.
for those who have full body magnetism.... i dont know. maybe they were given a high dose of the graphene and/or the graphene is being produced by the bodys DNA.

polymoog

Superstar
re: post #229...

looks like they did what anyone should do: cut it out of the body.

I don’t know what I am seeing....

2 minutes.

after removal from the arm, you can see the magnetic particle zip right over to the magnet.

2 minutes.

after removal from the arm, you can see the magnetic particle zip right over to the magnet.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
So is the most logical conclusion so far?

... graphene oxide works as a magnet...

Explain the stagnation of iron rich blood (or rich in other magnetic metals) leading to blood cloths.
Explain why objects made of magnetic material sticks to the body.
Explain the "black worms" fenomen basically beeing a chain of magnets.

Other magnets will also dependent of polarity and current be pulled toward or pushed away from graphene oxide. And graphene oxide will be pulled or pushed by this magnet.

Last edited:

Surley

Established

2 minutes.

WOW thanks for posting!

Maes17

Superstar

2 minutes.

I’m not sure if I’m more cringe about the magnetic pull or hoping all that stuff better be sterile. That is sepsis and half waiting to happen

Awoken2

Superstar
Annie would just laugh in the face of the wild conspiracy theorists who claimed she would slowly turn totally magnetic.

On the way home from her booster shot Annie was calling mom saying she would be home in 15 minutes.

.....Annie was completely unprepared for the dangers of man hole covers (woman hole covers for the feminists)

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Annie would just laugh in the face of the wild conspiracy theorists who claimed she would slowly turn totally magnetic.

On the way home from her booster shot Annie was calling mom saying she would be home in 15 minutes.

.....Annie was completely unprepared for the dangers of man hole covers (woman hole covers for the feminists)

Fucking Kenny Chesney really became a cult figure in that city