THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

Daze

Superstar
There’s so much disinfo. I don’t even know what to believe anymore. Stuff is getting stupid and people getting paranoid over God knows what.

I’m welcoming doomsday. Sadly this place deserves it already. Weed out the dumb asses
This is actually prophecy, where there would be so many liars you'd have to go to another town to find one who speaks the truth.
We live in an age where nothing is verifiable unless we were there.

The entire globe is corrupt, I'm ready for the end myself.

Maes17

Superstar
This is actually prophecy, where there would be so many liars you'd have to go to another town to find one who speaks the truth.
We live in an age where nothing is verifiable unless we were there.

The entire globe is corrupt, I'm ready for the end myself.
It really is hard to make sense of anything these days.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This sorta sickens me cause it’s from 2016 and God only knows what they’re capable of now:

This part is what sickens/worries me in particular:

“...Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. (This experiment involved a total of nine zebrafish larvae, and subsequent analyses revealed that each larva contained about 5 neurons expressing Magneto.)“

That’s basically using viral vector technology to get their magnetized proteins where they want them. I’d be curious how strong a magnet would be required to elicit a response in the animals.

Sick b*stards - all of ‘em
For me, this is what stood out from the article
1622403370015.png

I believe that this is how they’ll get people to live in Smart Cities. They won’t drag you in kicking and screaming, you’ll simply find yourself happier in that kind of environment (I guess that‘s how they’ll achieve the whole “you’ll own nothing and be happy.”).It’s an unnatural environment for the average human being and there millions of people around the world who have no inclination, whatsoever, to maintain an existence in a Smart City, so Akon’s ventures (nevermind his financial backers) in that direction are definitely eye-brow raising.

I also find it interesting that NewYork is pushing it’s Excelsior Pass because if many people have taken the magnetized shots then this little partnership with Schmidt & Gates comes together seamlessly. (iam sure you’ve seen this article from early last year)

1622403684467.png

View attachment 56916

I believe that this is how they’ll get people to live in Smart Cities. They won’t drag you in kicking and screaming, you’ll simply find yourself happier in that kind of environment (I guess that‘s how they’ll achieve the whole “you’ll own nothing and be happy.”).It’s an unnatural environment for the average human being and there millions of people around the world who have no inclination, whatsoever, to maintain an existence in a Smart City, so Akon’s ventures (nevermind his financial backers) in that direction are definitely eye-brow raising.

I also find it interesting that NewYork is pushing it’s Excelsior Pass because if many people have taken the magnetized shots then this little partnership with Schmidt & Gates comes together seamlessly. (iam sure you’ve seen this article from early last year)

View attachment 56918
Schmidt is I think a psychopath - Julian Assange wrote a very eye opening article about him like 10 or so years ago titled I think “google is not what it seems”

Maes17

Superstar
View attachment 56916

View attachment 56918
Sounds like another foreshadowing. Why am I not shocked anymore?
We had the scam 201 in 2019.
Some upcoming cyber security expo
Magnetized tech from 2016.

Honestly. What is the plan? Better yet why? If they have people sheep as is, why not take over now?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Sounds like another foreshadowing. Why am I not shocked anymore?
We had the scam 201 in 2019.
Some upcoming cyber security expo
Magnetized tech from 2016.

Honestly. What is the plan? Better yet why? If they have people sheep as is, why not take over now?
I think that the overarching plan is the Fourth Industrial revolution and everything digital, including "you". I don't think they can just "take over now" because we still retain bodily autonomy/independence. You can still go out to a protest without anyone robotically messing with your body or brain.

This doctor says that there is something in the vaccines that the stakeholders so desperately want every human being to have. Remember Bill Gates said that the world returns to normal when all 7 billion people are vaccinated. Last i checked, 1.6billion have been vaccinated but that number also includes those that have already died.
its only 4mins.

What is the plan? Better yet why?
That's the plan...from the horse's mouth

Maes17

Superstar
I think that the overarching plan is the Fourth Industrial revolution and everything digital, including "you". I don't think they can just "take over now" because we still retain bodily autonomy/independence. You can still go out to a protest without anyone robotically messing with your body or brain.

This doctor says that there is something in the vaccines that the stakeholders so desperately want every human being to have. Remember Bill Gates said that the world returns to normal when all 7 billion people are vaccinated. Last i checked, 1.6billion have been vaccinated but that number also includes those that have already died.
its only 4mins.

That's the plan...from the horse's mouth
Makes a lot more sense. Thank ya Karly

Helioform

Star
The COVID Vaccines Will Create The Zombification Of America
Dr Pierre Gilbert 1995 Magnetic Vaccines

View attachment 56757
Another fellow Quebecer, Serge Monast (who was the first to expose the truth about Project Blue Beam) said basically the same thing over 26 years ago. He said that the liquid crystal inside the vaccine would be cut in half and be reunited after a second dose of the vaccine to be able to control individuals by satellites and other EM frequencies. Is that why they offer 2 doses of these vaccines this year? Hmm.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Another fellow Quebecer, Serge Monast (who was the first to expose the truth about Project Blue Beam) said basically the same thing over 26 years ago. He said that the liquid crystal inside the vaccine would be cut in half and be reunited after a second dose of the vaccine to be able to control individuals by satellites and other EM frequencies. Is that why they offer 2 doses of these vaccines this year? Hmm.

That's very interesting. I read a article about mRNA trials that were done I think it was 2003, and in the article it said that the initial one dose was too toxic for the test subjects so they split the dose in half. However, I believe what Monsat is saying could be very plausible today as each injection builds and adds to the nanobot infrastructure in the body. Like Moderna referring to their jab as an operating system with programs and apps.

A Freeman

Superstar
If it is understood what the primary goals of the power hungry oligarchs are, namely population reduction and total global domination with total control over the surviving population, then the reason for the introduction of magnetic particles via voluntary (for now) direct injection should be self-evident.

Today’s cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves – a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice and data.

This era of wireless frequency is almost over making room for new 5 G applications will require using new spectrum bands in much higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves.

Millimeter waves are utilized by the U.S. Army in crowd dispersal guns called Active Denial Systems. Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them.
“If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.”

The U.S. Department of Defense explains how:

“The sensation dissipates when the target moves out of the beam. The sensation is intense enough to cause a nearly instantaneous reflex action of the target to flee the beam.”
-------

Scanning mobile phones is therefore an essential part of Crowd Control. But in the end it can also be used as an electromagnetic weapon by releasing radiation at a higher intensity onto crowds, causing enormous itching and pain to the skin. But the application can go much further than keeping demonstrators under control, for example.

It is already possible to control the behavior and thinking of people with implanted chips in combination with 5G.

This makes Crowd Control a covered control and weapon system that can be fatal even in the worst case. And don’t think that this is science fiction because the technology for this has long been available.

-------

Consider the social credit system already installed in China, where people are denied basic services if they behave in a way that isn't state-sponsored, and then add to that the ability to make it so physically and mentally uncomfortable for someone to rebel against the system, that no one dare try. THAT is what 5G can offer, particularly in combination with the introduction of magnetic particles that embed into living tissue, including the brain.

The launch of such a massive undertaking would, of course, require a believable scapegoat, to divert people's attention away from this sinister plan. And if such a scapegoat could provide multiple, ancillary benefits (e.g. economic destruction, starvation, predictive programming, and the inevitable third world war these things would bring about) to achieve the primary goals, all the better in the minds of these psychopathic control freaks. Hence the current plandemic, with its magic virus and multiple imaginary "variants".

The "variants" not only help hide the detrimental effects of the experimental injection, but provide the researchers with the means to track specific batch numbers and results, to see how effective they are in achieving the primary goals. Some variants will be better at murdering the victims quickly (within days or hours). Others will be better at prolonged suffering. And others yet will provide data on how effective the various levels of control are in those who survive.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
If it is understood what the primary goals of the power hungry oligarchs are, namely population reduction and total global domination with total control over the surviving population, then the reason for the introduction of magnetic particles via voluntary (for now) direct injection should be self-evident.

Today’s cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves – a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice and data.

This era of wireless frequency is almost over making room for new 5 G applications will require using new spectrum bands in much higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves.

Millimeter waves are utilized by the U.S. Army in crowd dispersal guns called Active Denial Systems. Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them.
“If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.”

The U.S. Department of Defense explains how:

-------

Scanning mobile phones is therefore an essential part of Crowd Control. But in the end it can also be used as an electromagnetic weapon by releasing radiation at a higher intensity onto crowds, causing enormous itching and pain to the skin. But the application can go much further than keeping demonstrators under control, for example.

It is already possible to control the behavior and thinking of people with implanted chips in combination with 5G.

This makes Crowd Control a covered control and weapon system that can be fatal even in the worst case. And don’t think that this is science fiction because the technology for this has long been available.

-------

Consider the social credit system already installed in China, where people are denied basic services if they behave in a way that isn't state-sponsored, and then add to that the ability to make it so physically and mentally uncomfortable for someone to rebel against the system, that no one dare try. THAT is what 5G can offer, particularly in combination with the introduction of magnetic particles that embed into living tissue, including the brain.

The launch of such a massive undertaking would, of course, require a believable scapegoat, to divert people's attention away from this sinister plan. And if such a scapegoat could provide multiple, ancillary benefits (e.g. economic destruction, starvation, predictive programming, and the inevitable third world war these things would bring about) to achieve the primary goals, all the better in the minds of these psychopathic control freaks. Hence the current plandemic, with its magic virus and multiple imaginary "variants".

The "variants" not only help hide the detrimental effects of the experimental injection, but provide the researchers with the means to track specific batch numbers and results, to see how effective they are in achieving the primary goals. Some variants will be better at murdering the victims quickly (within days or hours). Others will be better at prolonged suffering. And others yet will provide data on how effective the various levels of control are in those who survive.
Would it surprise you to learn that one of this bands members looks after the Rockerfellas art collection in New York?

It begs the question of why would a band with direct ties to one of our ruling elites be trying to "warn the world" of the plans of the ruling elites?

The 5G masts are there for all to see and the lyrics speak for themselves. So that's 5G and a virus put together over 5 years ago by a band connected to the Rockerfellas.

Would it also surprise you to know that the lead singer owns his own island? (Big red flag there after the Epstein thing)

Last edited:

Hanaboo

Hi everyone! Second time i experience muscle aches after spending time with ppl who just got their Pfizer.. Anyone else experienced this??
First i met my Mom and spent 2 days at her place, and i realised i had a very strong kindof ache in my thighs as if i did so much exercise, however i havent done anything.. And today i met a friend twice who just got Pfizer, and im feeling some muscle aches here and there.. What do you think?
Also please give me your opinion about yhe chinese vaccine. Its the old version of immune triggering killed virus, not Mrna. Im thinking of taking it because i need the damn vaccine card for work.... But no way im taking Pfizer, so i thought maybe im safe with Sinopharm?? Thanks all!

Maes17

Superstar
That's very interesting. I read a article about mRNA trials that were done I think it was 2003, and in the article it said that the initial one dose was too toxic for the test subjects so they split the dose in half. However, I believe what Monsat is saying could be very plausible today as each injection builds and adds to the nanobot infrastructure in the body. Like Moderna referring to their jab as an operating system with programs and apps.
Anyone here have good graphic design skills?

This post gave me an idea. Post flyers/advertisements.

“Avoid the jab”