Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Far from that, I'm not here to defend anyone, I'm here to study and analyse evidence about this very interesting topic and reach my own conclusions. Unfortunately some ill intetioned people, mostly k-pop fans are only here to be racist and prejudiced without actually contributing to the development of the topic with credible evidence and logical discussion.

If a theory can't be tested and scrutinized then it's just a time waster.
Please stop getting in the way of my analysis, and let other users offer more valuable insights and evidence. If you don't have credible conter-evidence to my claims then just move on.
you have been after my comments for awhile, I think its past your bedtime. not aplogising for not being woke simple as that bye bye

EddieG

you have been after my comments for awhile, I think its past your bedtime. not aplogising for not being woke simple as that bye bye
Who replied to my comment first? You have problems buddy. How do we block people here? Your inputs are completely worthless to the development of the topic.
My compelling points and smart questioning in the other hand are much more productive and helpful to solidify this theory at hand.

Now if you may excuse us adults that would like to have a mature logical discussion, that would be appreciated.

EddieG

Counter Evidence:
(Real korean women before and after surgery)
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-85402-3 (Patterns of sexual dimorphism in human faces vary across the world)
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/the-shape-of-things-to-wear-scientists-identify-how-women-s-figures-have-changed-in-50-years-516259 (Fashion industry is not up to date with women's body shapes)*

Tl;Dr: Regardless of natural/unnatural, internal/external, direct/indirect influences, humans can display a range of much to little difference from the opposite gender.

Example 1: A perfectly healthy girl might naturally develop masculine physical features and that's ok and she should be respected.

Example 2: An unhealthy girl might be an innocent victim to genetic defects, diseases and unwanted influences such as PCOS that disrupt her hormones and cause her to unaturally develop masculine physical features and that's ok and she should be respected too.

*PS: The Inverted Triangle Body Shape which consists of broader shoulders and smaller hips is a natural occurence in females who are often looked down upon and considered unnatractive because of it.

EddieG

Proper reassignment or real ginas?

If you think this message isn't for you then just ignore it but some pesky members here are way overdue of listening to some sense because of their bullshit and hipocrisy.

The misoginous fest going on in this thread should stop. The evil elite agenda isn't an excuse for those of you who are being racist, misoginous and hateful towards possibly evil but still fellow human beings.

Let God himself judge the evil elite for their crimes just be careful to not also be judged for being hateful hypocrites.

Fight the evil agendas with dignity, exposing the facts with proper evidence and factual data instead of using this as an excuse to hate other people.

minnie82

Superstar
Proper reassignment or real ginas?

If you think this message isn't for you then just ignore it but some pesky members here are way overdue of listening to some sense because of their bullshit and hipocrisy.

The misoginous fest going on in this thread should stop. The evil elite agenda isn't an excuse for those of you who are being racist, misoginous and hateful towards possibly evil but still fellow human beings.

Let God himself judge the evil elite for their crimes just be careful to not also be judged for being hateful hypocrites.

Fight the evil agendas with dignity, exposing the facts with proper evidence and factual data instead of using this as an excuse to hate other people.
Are you the other troll with another account?

Sk say kpop is cultural pop of their country but keep showcasing westernized and fetish contents on screen. It's all abt girls wearing super short clothes, dancing and twerking before young ppl and perverts. Whereas boys wear tons of makeup and sing around !
Where is their culture, tradition, history and music in this ??!

When u deeply analyse their lyrics, u can catch the context abt their relationship with devil, how they worship and serve him behind scenes.
Absolutely 100% this.

Far from that, I'm not here to defend anyone, I'm here to study and analyse evidence about this very interesting topic and reach my own conclusions. Unfortunately some ill intetioned people, mostly k-pop fans are only here to be racist and prejudiced without actually contributing to the development of the topic with credible evidence and logical discussion.

If a theory can't be tested and scrutinized then it's just a time waster.
Please stop getting in the way of my analysis, and let other users offer more valuable insights and evidence. If you don't have credible conter-evidence to my claims then just move on.
Still...

The fact that anyone would be offended by someone getting their gender wrong, shows they're lost. Only crazy trans people (like many strong liberals here in the states) have such sensitivity to anything gender related. In Thailand the ladyboys just call themselves... "ladyboys." With the the funny part about that being, honesty goes a long way and makes everything normal.

Here in the West it's all about shutting people up; unless we're offending straight men of course, who we are openly encouraged to hate.

Urmi

Rookie
Those hands are crazy

View attachment 92323

I want to highlight how important styling and posing is. In the top picture she is turned to the side which takes focus away from the jaw and skull shape. It looks slimmer.

Here they use hair to distract and cut the thickness of the neck. But the chin and jaw area tells the story.

Look past the glits and glamour and that is a nice looking young man.
View attachment 92324
how do you realise this is male? I am not challenging you I want to know how do you spot

minnie82

Superstar
I think Sorn is fine, she was discovered from a reality show anyways. Not sure about Natty and she be looking possessed.
yes i think Sorn is a bio girl, Natty is in a new girl group , didn't remember their name ..

lilyofthevalleys

Established
how do you realise this is male? I am not challenging you I want to know how do you spot
Male skulls are bigger and need a thicker neck to support it. Female necks tend to be more "swan like" not thick and bulky.

PicsArt_11-02-07.42.36.jpg

Males have longer bigger hands as well. Google the difference between female and male skeletons for more info.