UFO Disclosure and AI

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where the "star" of Bethlehem (a SPACESHIP) guided the wise men for two years, to the exact house where the young child Jesus was, with Mary his mother:

Matthew 2:1-12
2:1 Now when Jesus had been born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men to the East to Jerusalem,
2:2 Saying, Where is he that has been BORN King of the Jews? for we saw his "Star" in the East, and are come to worship him.
2:3 When Herod the king had heard [these things], he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and lawyers of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
2:6 And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule My people Israel.
2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently [exactly] what time the "Star" had appeared.
2:8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found [him], bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the "Star", which they had seen in the East, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
2:10 When they saw the "Star", they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
2:11 And when they were come into the HOUSE, they saw the young CHILD with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

e-Enoch

Superstar
It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that unidentified airbourne phenomena are popping up everywhere.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-13 -King James Version

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It doesn’t take a very great imagination to picture a scenario where mile long craft suddenly “uncloak” and present a very different narrative of earths history and future to a bewildered humanity. The films people love are getting them ready for that very scenario:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 King James Version

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

A Freeman

Superstar
And here is where Christ was taken up into a SPACESHIP, hidden from view in a "Cloud":

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a "Cloud" received him out of their sight.

And here is the city-size SPACESHIP coming down out of heaven to collect the "Elect" on Judgement Day.

Revelation 21
21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth: for the first heaven and the first Earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
21:5 And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are True and Faithful.
21:6 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely.
21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My (adopted) son.
21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show thee the Bride, the Lamb's Wife.
21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great City, the Holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN from God,
21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
21:12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
21:13 On the East three gates; on the North three gates; on the South three gates; and on the West three gates.
21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb.
21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of man, that is, from the angel.
21:18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.
21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. (see the Breast-Plate of Aaron - Exodus 28)
21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the City [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are The Temple of it.
21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the Light thereof.
21:24 And them which are saved out of the nations shall walk in the Light of it: and the kings of the Earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

A Freeman

Superstar
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 King James Version

Here is the entire passage, in context, showing that the "son of the destroyer", aka "the pope" who blasphemously calls himself "Holy Father" (a name reserved for God alone - John 17:11), and is deceiving the world through the Babylonian mystery religion known as "Christianity", with its pagan traditions, doctrines and superstitions, like the trinity delusion, Babylonian sun-worship on Sun-days (Exod. 31:13-17), Christmas/Yuletide/Saturnalia (Rev. 2:6; 15) and Ishtar/Easter celebrations (Acts 12:4), "Holy Communion" (1 Cor. 11:20-31), etc.:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him,
2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that The Day of Christ is at hand.
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of The Destroyer (Lucifer - Satan);
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in The Temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Transdimensional Systems”

A very interesting phrase in terms of ET encounters - I wonder if history will record is as the ground where scientist and shamen meet?

The Marvel series loves this observation from Arthur C Clarke:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”

The fact that the Judeo-Christian perspective has known about “Transdimensional Systems” from the beginning appears to have eluded those seduced by modern Scientism.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
TOP 5 Plants To Have For Upcoming ALIEN INVASION
Because of the thorns

Daze

Superstar
This might have been mentioned in the past 17 posts but has anyone heard of project bluebeam?

One of Tupac performing on stage years after his death.

These are some old videos because this is old tech.

A good decade ago they made entire cities appear in China's skyline.
Of course mainstream media tried to dismiss it.

This tech went public about a decade ago so assume its at least 20 years old.

Know what they have today is improved.

This is an age of deception. When an alien comes knocking on your door. Demand some id.

Maldarker

Star
Yes project blue beam is familiar but have you heard of operation blue beam? Seems that is the pre cursor to the project: Looks like this idea was all the way back. Small snippet from the ep.

About Operation Blue Beam, Rockefeller UFO Propaganda & America's Nazi-Led Secret Space Program Episode
This episode represents another paradigm shift in the movement for disclosure as it relates to government black book operations and high level secret space programs. We trace the history of government propaganda dating back to the War of the Worlds radio address by Orson Wells which sparked mass hysteria and injected the concept of Martian invaders into the collective global consciousness. Since then Hollywood has fully indoctrinated the world with the Sci-Fi concept of ET, Star Trek and Star Wars inculcating the mass population with the idea that the night skies are filled with UFOs and alien visitors from the stars.The government further developed the 'space invaders' hoax with the insinuation of the Roswell UFO crashes which sparked a new outbreak of psychosis and paranoia regarding the perceived government cover-up and began the operations of Project Blue Beam which attempted to manipulate any specific population from space with light projection into the night sky from low orbit satellite equipment. As early as the 1950s Nazi scientists who now worked for the CIA, men like Dr. Werner Von Braun who perfected rocket technology under the Third Reich would now work to perfect anti-gravity crafts and advanced technology in black projects like Area 51. These technological advances are not disclosed to the public and the wider populations are used as test subjects to further develop the top-secret mind control operations inventing the entire UFO genre as a side project of America's classified space programs. We must acknowledge the hand of the Rockefeller family in funding these research programs during the Clinton Administration using John Podesta. Contemporary with the government hoaxed disclosure movement the Vatican conference recognizing extraterrestrial life and UFO phenomenon we found the United Nations has a political attaché assigned to address the ET life forms.We discuss the CIA connections with Jack Parsons and Jet Propulsion Laboratories with ties to L. Ron Hubbard who infamously initiated the Scientology cult which dovetails with the Rockefeller UFO propaganda program. Through DARPA we currently live on the smart device control grid which gradually eliminates the information that exposes these secret space programs and the advanced agenda seeking to control the worlds populations with advanced flying crafts and false flag technological weapons in the outer atmosphere which can project massive hologram images into the sky. We reveal the agenda for a technologically staged deception of an alien invasion from outer space with powerful influences framing the concept in the mass psyche with major Hollywood films like Independence Day.

And the project is the result of this yes i think you might want more then just id... i want references - DNA - ID & still not going to believe it.

Floridafoot

Established
I find the theory that "aliens" are actually demonic beings very compelling. In several of the old whistleblower style videos it is mentioned that in the DUMBS where they are working along side human beings it is forbidden to speak the name of Jesus. Even as an expletive. Or how people have claimed the only way they escaped what they believed was an attempted alien abduction was praying in Jesus's name. At the very end of this video one of the last things he said was he was "inside his house praying with his family and from outside they heard a loud human like scream". I just found that interesting. Are they initiating operation bluebeam with the help of demonic entities? Sounds crazy, but these days nothing seems as improbable as it did in the past.