UFO Disclosure and AI

This might have been mentioned in the past 17 posts but has anyone heard of project bluebeam?
Yes. UAC mentioned it in this thread here if you're interested:

Shuna

Star
I find the theory that "aliens" are actually demonic beings very compelling. In several of the old whistleblower style videos it is mentioned that in the DUMBS where they are working along side human beings it is forbidden to speak the name of Jesus. Even as an expletive. Or how people have claimed the only way they escaped what they believed was an attempted alien abduction was praying in Jesus's name. At the very end of this video one of the last things he said was he was "inside his house praying with his family and from outside they heard a loud human like scream". I just found that interesting. Are they initiating operation bluebeam with the help of demonic entities? Sounds crazy, but these days nothing seems as improbable as it did in the past.
Sorry if I repeat myself, in relation to my other comments on other subjects... So the extraterrestrials that we write about now, they are indeed demons, egregores to be more exact. On the other hand, I remember a report which spoke of the testimony of children with black eyes. They presented them as ghosts and the victim, a celebrity, as extraterrestrials (I had already heard his testimony, on the news (I believe it was on the news). He has long, but seen the MK Ultra victims, and surely there is). They would make references either to demons/egregores, or to MK Ultra victims, where simple ghosts, violently dead... But the extraterrestrials, are they demons/egregores, I would say yes. Besides the irony, a large majority of people are Illuminati (I count all the groups). Among the Freemasons, there is a rite, which is practiced and which literally changes people. It's due to an egregore, to Odin (yes, it's that god/Antichrist).

Aliens infiltrated all walks of life in the sixties. This was revealed on the TV show The Invaders. I recommend Devil Girl From Mars movie to further explain this subject.

00kpop00

Established
The entire ufo disclosure campaign is an actual disinformation campaign, a massive psyop, from the Ashkenazi Jesuits.

UFOs are all man-made by the military.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Looks like a double bluff* is in the pipeline….

The covert intelligence group covering up UFOs: New documentary lifts lid on 'Collins Elite' - secret Pentagon group that believe craft buzzing around in our skies are 'demonic'

*Whether true or fictional, the idea that Christians are trying to suppress and steer interpretations of UFOs might be enough to push many towards the mainstream narrative.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
There have been a few Christian shows addressing UFOs I have watched over the few months on YouTube.
It is food for thought anyway.
I am pretty sure there are some unexplained PHYSICAL objects that people do view with their eyes, but it appears that the spiritual world is way more involved than people want to admit.

Dreamymoon

Established
Everyone has this opinion. Some Christian’s say it’s a big lie and the verse 2 Thessalonians 2:11, some say they aren’t beings or demons but robots filled demons, some say it’s all fake a lie. Some people who aren’t Christian’s say there are good aliens and bad aliens…who knows. I personally don’t believe it’s fake or a lie or that they are good.
I am puzzled how they are able to abduct you or what their purpose is with harming cattle (if that is what they are doing), mating with humans or able to read your mind. As far as I am aware, demons/fallen angels can’t do those sorts of things. Someone said demons have no physical body so they can’t do that. But what about taking on form of ghosts and poltergeist activity?? And they seem to do “good” things by shutting down nuclear weapons by what I’ve watched.
The spiritual world is something I just can’t comprehend.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What sense you make of the appearance of the Nephilim in Genesis 6 will colour your understanding of UFOs. IF fallen angels can interact with physical, biological reality and create offspring that are neither human nor spiritual, one might expect a similar state of affairs as part of what the Bible calls “The Great Deception”.

There is no reason to think that just because the notable thing in Gen 6 was that such offspring were “men of renown” in the pre-flood world that such a scenario would be repeated precisely. You might expect the Great Deception to be of a level of sophistication beyond the minds of the creators of the Marvel series…

polymoog

Superstar
John Todd (Ex Illuminati Satanist) Explains UFO'S/Aliens - Demonic Unclean Spirits Occult Truth

1:58.
For anyone who doesn't know who John Todd is, he claimed to have come from an illuminati bloodline family, the "Collins" family, and was an ex Satanist. His videos are definitely a good watch.

Lurking009

Veteran
Like several others, I lean toward aliens being demons for the purpose of deceiving. Seems like it would be an easy 'win' for the other side.

Edit to add: I don't put it past a gov't to create some sort of mass alien event in the near future, either. My above statement was more referring to people who believe they've had contact with aliens. Some may have actually experienced something, and that's where I lean towards demons.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
I am puzzled how they are able to abduct you or what their purpose is with harming cattle (if that is what they are doing), mating with humans or able to read your mind.
If they are demons, they wouldn't have to physically abduct anyone. Possession is real. If they occupy/possess a person temporarily, they can deceive someone into believing they've been taken somewhere.

Dreamymoon

Established
If they are demons, they wouldn't have to physically abduct anyone. Possession is real. If they occupy/possess a person temporarily, they can deceive someone into believing they've been taken somewhere.
True that. But there was a video I saw of a man physically vanishing on camera (not sure if real) and then there are the missing 411 cases with children never been seen again and some that do reappear strangely. There are conspiracy cases of underground tunnels however