UFO (NOT the Chinese Balloon) Shot Down... ?

Lalas

Star
If the news is shoving it down our throats and saying look here it's more than likely a psy op.
Right? So easy.. The expectation is that now, at this moment, almost all alert people from alternative backgrounds, following this formulation that "if the news sticks it in your eyes, it's psyop", are very aware of the reality that they draw mainly from their trusted, truth-proven alternative media. (Of course, they will say - they may not say it, but they are convinced of it - that they do not just believe and repeat what the alt-media has said, but "Review a lot of information to build a clear assessment," or something like that. Nothing like that.)

And, of course, the formulation "if the news sticks it in your eyes, it's psyop" is true. But this is, so to speak, the" Old Testament " for the media:); there is a "New Testament" and it states that "if the alt-media sticks it in your eyes, it's psyop too". It may be more complex, it may contain a lot of truth, maybe over 90%, but it is rotated to create the desired representations and settings.

I have absolutely no doubt about this, having seen and continue to see with my own eyes the incredibly perverse information show about the "war" that over 90% of the freaks of the alt-media continue to present (the other 9.99% are ridiculously incompetent or biased, or are lazy and satisfied with a little). The leading "good alt-informants" present, pouring them tirelessly into internet space, strictly limited stories, drawn from government sources and organizations/media /analysts close to or associated with government sources. These stories are the opposite of the Western mainstream. And the vast majority of the alt-audience is satisfied, has absolutely stopped thinking about the matter and does not seek confirmation at all from relevant sources (in this case russian).

And what does the government (from which, and from related sources, all its information is drawn by the alt-media) and all the responsible factors in this country, known as a fighter against Kabbalah? They make the New World Order/Agenda 2030/the kingdom of the Antichrist (not to be limited to religious people, everyone can choose whatever name they like, it is the same). They're doing it right by the textbook of Western-based supranational conspiracy trusts. They do so in open agreement with the UN, WHO, BIS, ITU, IEEE, and all other responsible factors. (Oh, yes, yes, I would have forgotten: everyone except the US and WEF. Russia has implemented 100% of the US(powers, not peoples) and WEF programs - and much faster than the West because of the specifics of its social order - while officially at war with them. What a humiliating, pathetic joke..)

What do alternative media, analysts, journalists say about this (which "stand up to the deceptions of Western fraudulent media and authorities")? They're saying the exact opposite.

What do the alternative public think? They are completely satisfied with this information bacchanal, even many are delighted with the "Great Deception" discovered, they are not interested in confirmation, but only in daily consolidation, their daily dose. (Just like hamburgers: you get up in the morning, your body wants food, you eat during the day, then you fall asleep, and tomorrow you defecate and you're hungry again. And the alt-media is there with the daily portion. This is the essence of deception: to get as many otherwise intelligent, conscientious, even moral people as possible to voluntarily stop thinking and make their mind a stomach that functions like an animal.

It's all about good souls, there's no mistake. Hunting and education.)
etc., etc. ..
~~

Do you think that's normal? Harmless? Or unimportant? Doesn't that look like something to you? (Almost everyone who has resisted most of the previous scams, on blind trust, is convinced of something that is the exact opposite of reality.) It's the same thing.

No one looking for the" last-day deception " should look far. (It is only not yet developed to the end, but it is much further forward than is thought; and this is not because of what is supposed to be clear, which is widely asserted.)
~

The majority is convinced of the reality of the complete deception, which can be revealed relatively easily at will, and here we are talking about aliens (and what about the much more complex topic of God)... So it's something third - neither the mainstream nor the alternative.:)

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
Which card will be dealt next?
I bet the next card in the deck will be "the cleansing of the inferior material, which has cleared itself by giving up its right to seek the truth of its own free will." A little long title.:)

Wow. I had a dream a week ago about flying triangle UFOs attacking Earth with fireballs falling from the sky (meteors?). They just cant keep the corruption hidden anymore they are going for the "alien invasion" to mess with people's minds and distract. Inform everyone you know and even strangers in the streets if you can. Knowledge is power.

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
I didn't care at all about the balloon stories neither did i read any but after hearing about this, iam starting to wonder if the public is being prepared for some serious action in the skies. I have a theory floating around in my head that i will flesh out if there are more incidents.

Neither did I.

FEB (founded earth brothers)* mentioned / reminded me of the weaponization of "space" thing-- which has been brewing since the 80s. Brewing publicly, that is.

Was it called NORAD?
I'll look it up.
I'm sure they've been building-- or RE-Building it :D -- for much longer.

There is some good info in the video, below (including the recent, alleged onslaught of potentially earth shattering asteroids in the news).

* Note to all: This is not a flat earth thread.
If you want or need to talk about it, here-- please tell us why. Any info pertaining to such, in the video, can be viewed without fear of automatic, intellectual transference to your brains, my little hothouse flowers. Js.

...​

free2018

Star
I didn't care at all about the balloon stories neither did i read any but after hearing about this, iam starting to wonder if the public is being prepared for some serious action in the skies. I have a theory floating around in my head that i will flesh out if there are more incidents.

They shot down four fake UFOS in two weeks. They are speeding up, lady.