• Sharing helpful teaching

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Fostering understanding of different points of view

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flarepath

Star
And this Koran verse seems to give muslims permission to kill anybody if they think they have the right to do so-

Koran-17_33 just cause.jpg

Padre_Neo

Rookie
This has been a telling interaction for all parties. Lurking009 came with moral indignation to the level of calling for genocide. Then threw up her pinky and said she didn’t want to talk about it when it was concretely established she was a hypocrite.

For future, it would be easier if you zionists just said you don’t hold a view based on principles, morals, or reason, just say “I hold a biased malinformed view and therefore aren’t concerned with being a hypocrite”
I think the scriptures very clear on the validity of Israel and where Christian’s should stand on that. You can do gymnastics on that but in my own discernment one thing I’ve noticed is, those who know there Bible and have wisdom and walk in the spirit all hold the same view…

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse

You are literally bringing curses upon yourself

I think the scriptures very clear on the validity of Israel and where Christian’s should stand on that. You can do gymnastics on that but in my own discernment one thing I’ve noticed is, those who know there Bible and have wisdom and walk in the spirit all hold the same view…

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse

You are literally bringing curses upon yourself
False, the scriptures never talk about the state established in 1949 by the rothschild family named Israel. It was established by self will and ambition also known as Satanic impulses which is why the most religious iews are the most fierce anti zionists. That name, israel, that identity, Judaism, has been hijacked by an evil vile selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, as Rabbi Weiss said in the following quote.

Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins."

So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel
.” Rabbi Weiss

Why don't you ever ask yourself why Judaism is 3000 years old but zionism is not even 200? They are contrasting ideologies, completely separate.

Padre_Neo

Rookie
if replacement theology is true none of the prophecies make sense.

Gods not done with Israel and I can guarantee that nobody’s moving Israel/destroying Israel or taking over it, because the scripture says it. Sorry dude you are banging your head against a wall.

Gods not done with Israel and I can guarantee that nobody’s moving Israel/destroying Israel or taking over it, because the scripture says it. Sorry dude you are banging your head against a wall.
No he's not. As he stated, the STATE of Israel was created by satanists (the Rothschild's/Balfour Declaration). The real Israel is the CHURCH, which is people who worship and revere the Heavenly Father/the Creator. Vive la différence.

You mean rabbi Weiss is I presume? I know I'm "banging my head against a wall" because as we already established earlier in the thread with @Lurking009 you dont argue from reason or principles, you are content with a hypocritical stance even in the face of scriptures, because your mega prosperity pastor lied to you and frightened you with curses for not supporting a modern political movement that falsely calls itself "judaism". Nevertheless I will put forward my stance because it's self evidently sound

Padre_Neo

Rookie
Yes sound very sound you will get lots of upvotes on twitter and all the world will love you because the world hates Jews we know.

Yes sound very sound you will get lots of upvotes on twitter and all the world will love you because the world hates Jews we know.
Who said anything about hating Jews? My Jewish friend, who's now almost 70 yrs old still advocates for Palestine, apparently. She's doesn't like the way they're being oppressed, especially in her "name".

Padre_Neo

Rookie
Who said anything about hating Jews? My Jewish friend, who's now almost 70 yrs old still advocates for Palestine, apparently. She's doesn't like the way they're being oppressed, especially in her "name".
there seems to be abit of cognitive dissonance going on here.

Lurking009

Veteran
Yet another friendly reminder. This thread should not be yet another pile on. The OP has set the rules and the reason for this thread, which is Christian fellowship. For the non-Christians, please be respectful. There are plenty of other threads for you to participate in.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
If you don't want Muslims to engage in this thread then you really shouldn't be telling lies about them.

And this Koran verse seems to give muslims permission to kill anybody if they think they have the right to do so-

View attachment 92985
Its like you completely ignore the first sentence that says "do not kill the soul". An example of "except by right" would be if they killed your family member as Islam is not a pacifist religion. If you kill my son Tidal then God has given me the right to kill you.

There are 2 Billion Muslims on the planet. 1/4 of mankind. If Muslims had permission to kill anybody, non-Muslims would have been wiped out centuries ago.

there seems to be abit of cognitive dissonance going on here.
Indeed, there are many Anti-Israel Jewish groups. I suggest you educate yourself.

TJ.jpg

Here is an image i often share on twitter showing Jews burning Zion's flag.

jews burning flag.jpg

I am Muslim so i will leave your thread as a show for a basic level of respect.
But remember people. Respect is a 2 way street. If you can't show it, don't expect to get it.

Peace.

Todd

Star
No he's not. As he stated, the STATE of Israel was created by satanists (the Rothschild's/Balfour Declaration). The real Israel is the CHURCH, which is people who worship and revere the Heavenly Father/the Creator. Vive la différence.
I agree with the argument made here, but not necessarily the full conclusion. The Church is part of real Israel because Jesus said we the gentile Christians are grafted into the vine of Judaism. Jesus also said the Jews would be scattered and the city of Jerusalem trampled on during the time of the Gentiles (the church age). The formation of the STATE of Israel preceeds the return of the Jews spiritually to their place in Jerusalem (hence the reason though Israel exists they still don't have control of the temple mount). First the natural then the spiritual. Jesus said the Jews house (i.e. the temple) would be left desolate until they acknowldeged him as Messiah (Matthew 23:37-39). The Jews won't fully posses the temple mount until there is a messianic revival within Israel. (or maybe the revival will occur simulataneously with the rebuilding of the temple?)

I agree that the STATE of Israel is still rebellious towards God and acknowledge that the Rothschilds were instrumental in creating it. However God used non-believing political leaders in the Bible all the time to bring about his will. What Satan mean's for evil God uses for good. It's not an idea our carnal, analytical minds want to embrace, because our carnal mind is at emnity with God (Romans 8:7-9).

I do not fully support and condone all of the actions of the government of the United States, but I support and bless the God fearing people who, though seemingly are becoming the minority, possess the land here.

In the same way I do not support and condone all of the actions of the secular state government of Israel, but I do support and bless the God fearing people of Israel (even if their eyes are blinded to who Jesus is), my jewish breathren, and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I also want to make it clear that I grieve for the suffering of the innocent Palestinian people, but in no way condone the actions of Hamas or any other terrorist organization. (Yes that includes the Mossad, the CIA and the FBI).

Does Israel have the right to defend itself? Yes. Do they have the right to siege 2.3 million, mostly innocent, Palestinians by cutting off electricty and water? Of course not.

The whole point is there is no black and white line of which side is right (because neither side is right. Same thing with NATO/Ukraine/Russia). The whole mess is exactly what the Bible predicted. A big mess is exactly the result of what happens anytime anyone other than God is ruling and regining. And that is exactly the purpose of God giving man and satan 6000 years to do it "our way". In the ages to come when we see God fully for who he is, we will never ever again doubt or question that he alone is worthy to rule and reign, because we wil have felt the full effects of what it is like when he is not. This whole temporal lifetime will become just a bad memory, that will keep us appreciative of God and how good and merciful he really is.

The good news is that God is omnipotent and will intervene when people sincerely seek him and obey his commands and put their faith and trust in him. It may not always be what we want or think is best, but he does still intervene and bless those who fully submit and trust him in this lifetime.

Lurking009

Veteran
Luke 12:50 "Do you think that I came to provide peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

I know this has always been happening, but especially after recent events it feels so much more clear, like people are being literally forced off the fence and pushed to take a side. I don't think it's going to be easy to remain neutral for much longer. Division is usually perceived as a negative, but in some cases it can be God-willed.

Last edited:
Luke 12:50 "Do you think that I came to provide peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

I know this has always been happening, but especially after recent events it feels so much more clear, like people are being literally forced off the fence and pushed to take a side. I don't think it's going to be easy to remain neutral for much longer. Division is usually perceived as a negative, but in some cases it can be God-willed.
And you think Jesus was talking about supporting political parties here?

Lurking009

Veteran
I watched this while making breakfast. It could have been created just for me… (!)

Finally catching up on past posts. This was EXCELLENT. It's one of those videos where my heart was rejoicing as he spoke. I totally agree with being aware - pretending this stuff doesn't exist would be ridiculous and we should keep up with current events. But I'm also seeing the flipside where people are so wrapped up in conspiracy that they are deluded into believing nothing is true. Reality doesn't exist, everything is a conspiracy, and the bible can't be trusted - which of course serves satan very well. It's SO dangerous.

His analysis of numerology was also dead on. For biblical numerology in particular, the best scriptures I know against that would be -

Col 1:25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness - 26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 We proclaim HIm, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey Him...

2 Cor 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to worldly wisdom but according to God's grace. 13 For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand.

So yay! Mystery revealed, everything we need to know in writing we can read and understand, no crazy code cracking or math calculations necessary... which is great news for those bad at math. :p Praise God!

Anyway, thanks for posting this video.

It says in the Bible God needs me to support the US State Department
2jy24u.jpg

Imagine believing this. Just imagine an American eating cheetos and not being able to name 3 countries in the world, watching TV 6 hours a day and you have found an American zionist who believes themselves to be "religious"

Last edited:
Word-concept fallacy- it's called the same thing so it is the same thing
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

Moses was talking about an American geo strategic outpost that wouldn't exist for 3000 years, even though zionism was never a part of Judaism until the late 1800s.
People really don't think, especially Americans.