• Sharing helpful teaching

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Fostering understanding of different points of view

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flarepath

Star
..If you kill my son Tidal then God has given me the right to kill you..
it works both ways chum, Al Qaeda killed thousands in 9/11, and Hamas are killing hundreds in Israel, so your Allah has apparently given America and Israel the right to seek revenge..;)

Lurking009

Veteran
it works both ways chum, Al Qaeda killed thousands in 9/11, and Hamas are killing hundreds in Israel, so your Allah has apparently given America and Israel the right to seek revenge..;)
Take this somewhere else please. This is a thread for Christians and you are baiting people back into the thread. Surely you know it's not right or fair to address someone for who this thread isn't for.

Axl888

Established

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just read a few wise words on Facebook…

“Just some gentle advice:

Make sure the cause you pursue FOR Christ does not lead you away FROM Christ.

The cause may be honorable, godly and Christ honoring but history and the Scriptures show the tendency to eventually end up with a cause where Christ is sidelined and ultimately eliminated from any consideration.

Educational institutions created to prepare Christians for the mission field tragically become the mission field.

Christian movements seeking to help the poor too often become resource rich yet spiritually bankrupt.

Cultural warriors desiring to see Christ honored in cultural institutions link arms with and end up endorsing enemies of Christ because of a similar interest in some cultural issues.

Even Church life can succumb to the subtleties of numbers, facilities and programmes.
Whatever is attempted for Christ it is imperative that Christ remains the focus, the glory of God the goal and the inerrant word of God our constitution.

Just a thought.”

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Tell that to the muslims who've invaded this thread.. :p
If you don't want Muslims to engage in this thread then you really shouldn't be telling lies about them.
One of these days we can have a discussion why the Christian takes to lying like a duck takes to water. Even though the 10 commandments forbid bearing false witness.

Until then, stay obtuse Tidal.

Flarepath

Star
One of these days we can have a discussion why the Christian takes to lying like a duck takes to water...

You gotta be kidding us boy..:)
Jesus-rejecters are the biggest liars around-
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ, and is an antichrist" (1 John 2:22/23)

Daze

Superstar
You gotta be kidding us boy..:)
Jesus-rejecters are the biggest liars around-
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ, and is an antichrist" (1 John 2:22/23)
Even your own are telling you to stop baiting Muslims.

you are baiting people back into the thread

I'd say fear God, but I think we both know that ship has sailed.

Remember 2 years ago, when it seemed like every day I told you that you make Christians look bad?

Flarepath

Star
Remember 2 years ago, when it seemed like every day I told you that you make Christians look bad?
Christians don't fly airliners into buildings or cut peoples heads off..;)
PS- this thread is for Christians, so what are you doing here?

Daze

Superstar
Christians don't fly airliners into buildings or cut peoples heads off..;)
PS- this thread is for Christians, so what are you doing here?

I'm done with this, Tidal, out of respect for your brethren. Regardless of how many times you invite me into this thread.

God forbid I become a troll when I’m 70+.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1 Peter 3:15-20 KJV

but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Flarepath

Star
..God forbid I become a troll when I’m 70+.
Mate, i've said multiple times in VC that the Israelis are murderers for killing Jesus, and thieves for stealing Palestine.
Do you want me to stop saying that?
Whose side are you on, mine or the jews?.. :p

Daze

Superstar
Mate, i've said multiple times in VC that the Israelis are murderers for killing Jesus, and thieves for stealing Palestine.
Do you want me to stop saying that?
Whose side are you on, mine or the jews?.. :p
What I want you to do is stop telling lies about Muslims in threads where your Christian brothers don't want a Muslim presence.
No one cares if you believe in the 9/11 narrative or not. Reality is 90% of the globe doesn't.

Imagine if I had a Muslim only thread and was sharing posts of the KKK to describe Christianity?

Terrorists Christian outfits like the Army of God to depict your religion?

1707145455344.png

Lurker put it best, I suggest you re-read it.

you are baiting people back into the thread.
Surely you know it's not right or fair to address someone for who this thread isn't for.
It's time for some self reflection Tidal.

I don't want to mute you, but stop pulling me back into this thread. It's naturally hidden for me because I have Red on ignore.
For obvious reasons.

RF.jpg

Maldarker

Star
Take this somewhere else please. This is a thread for Christians and you are baiting people back into the thread. Surely you know it's not right or fair to address someone for who this thread isn't for.
Are you kidding? It never happens that way.

Maldarker

Star
One of these days we can have a discussion why the Christian takes to lying like a duck takes to water. Even though the 10 commandments forbid bearing false witness.

Until then, stay obtuse Tidal.
And we should discuss why an apostate always goes back around like a dog back to its vomit.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't want to mute you, but stop pulling me back into this thread. It's naturally hidden for me because I have Red on ignore.
For obvious reasons.

View attachment 101318
I have had Daze on ignore too - my philosophy is that if I cannot find anything positive to say to someone, I am best not saying anything.

For what it’s worth, I put the Israeli flag up as my profile, projected on Downing Street after the Oct 7th massacre as I am not ashamed to stand for the truth that God has not finished with Israel. I removed it after a while as Israel is not the core of my faith, that would be Jesus, and the simplicity of the Gospel is the most important thing, no “extras” and my previous post alluded to…

Last edited: