Wars and Rumours of Wars

e-Enoch

Superstar
GERMANY
"Leaked War Plans ‘Alliance Defense 2025’ Reveal That Germany Is Secretly Preparing For Russia To Start World War 3 Against NATO Allied Countries..."
1705452902951.png

clammertoe

Established
When we were kids, we too played war by lobbing rocks at each other. Actually, we only threw "dirt clods" which "exploded" upon impact. Our house rules were that actual rocks were verboten ... only bona fide "dirt clods" were legal.

Vixy

Star
Yup, people, we are there, I've talked about it since the 90's and now we see..Now we see. The worst kind of people are the deniers. Those whom "Nooooo, nooo there wont be any war and noo, we are not in the end times" Total denyers. Cowards. Anyone with common sense can see we are there.

Iam in sweden myself and can confirm the post above mine. The swedish military aka Försvarsmakten, have gone out in media and said we should be prepared for war with russia. So NATO, the armageddon army, is beefing up.

Vixy

Star
I know a mercenary or a PMC as they're called nowadays and I can guarantee you he is so disturbed I cant believe they allow him out there. You cant even be around them, they're full of PTSD and often antisocial personality disorder. I've talked to another one aswell and he confirmed that yes, 50% of them suffer from psychopathy.

Last edited: