Was the Vigilant Citizen white but now it's a black teen?? Serious Q, the recent articles are ghetto AF

amaranthine

Established
B̶l̶a̶h̶ b̶l̶a̶h̶ b̶l̶a̶h̶, y̶a̶d̶d̶a̶ y̶a̶d̶d̶a̶ y̶a̶d̶d̶a̶ .. W̶e̶ I get it!

B̶u̶t̶ Albeit what is your reason for VC not opening articles on masons jesuits and baal, molech worship et. al. ?

Y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ Kindly do not be an antiLife proSecret apologist a̶s̶ w̶e̶l̶l̶, a̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶?̶̶
As obviously I do not know you personally so I could be wrong on such an assumption but your post, Sire/Madame, was (broadly) bordering to assertion than inquisition. Hence my speculative deduction.

Edit(modified):- Apologies and much gratitude for opening my eyes.
I do outrage at the current predicament of the planet and unequivocally despise the secretive (i.e. occult) perpetrators behind as well. Thus were my words. But nevertheless, as a male, I am a Sigma and long for remaining to be a Sigma. I know well that Alpha and Beta are detrimental to being human on the planet. Hence the thank you, the modification as well as a plea for forgiveness should you had felt offended. But at the same note, would request you to keep spirit of inquisition alive especially should you are not a hundred percent positive on something that your kind self maybe is willing that it seems assertive.
Again I ask you where do you get that antilife prosecret apologist stuff? I despise those "The Secret" types of new age groups and have the greatest love for most life (trying really hard to find at least some love for some ;) - say for those satanists who like to torture kids. I do try to pray, in a way, for them, that is not to wish them to suffer, but for them to see other life as sacred. Big wish I know. Nevertheless I find it better to wish it than to just abide in my pure hatred for them, which I do plenty of times.)

Meh, I think different personality types have different pluses and minuses. So, so called "alphas" and "betas" have as much shit to sort out as the "sigmas". Don't think they are detrimental per se.

L3M4

Star
Cognitive dissonance. I did not disrespect a single user while I have read post after post of you disrespecting others. Hans and you were the only ones doing "character slandering". Was surprised by Hans reacting so harshly towards me as I enjoy reading his posts... As for my interaction with you. I called out a very specific post you made against a very specific person without making a general statement of your character. So no general statements on my part. Not acting like a christian in relation to your post is not a generalisation of your character but an observation of your interactions in this thread. Changing the wording of my post into bla bla bla all caps small caps doesn't change my meaning, it only speaks of how you approached the discussion with me. The use of mean spirited memes shows the same. Who is this "we" that you are speaking of?! Again, what's with labeling everyone with the word shill. Generic modus operandi? You are doing that. Creating a toxic atmosphere which drives people away, who are against the satanic elitists. Newsflash, there are not that many of us who call out the satanists and the pedophiles and what you are doing is making camps in our tiny group so that we would bicker amongst each other...

Even so. I get that it's been a taxing time these last couple of years, so I don't blame you guys too much for being on the edge a bit, god knows we all are. Hans and you might just had a particularly bad day. I just want you to realise that not everybody here is trying to play with your minds. Well I can speak only for myself, but still...
I do feel that the "christian" thing to do is to try to see the good in others before casting stones, which is what I feel we should do more of on conspiracy forums, especially since our tempers are already on the edge due to constant pressures. Perhaps that could be a way to truly differentiate from the psychnotised masses, so that everyone could see an alternative way of life to what the elite wants (discord, division, enmity and confusion).

BTW nice Spirited Away avatar ;)
You seriously only seem to be a shill, besides you claiming that VC is a occultism practitioner and also yourself openly sponsoring occultism as the truth and a correct practice in page 2 of this thread, why do you also on top of that extra irrational BS you need to accuse people you don't know or have a clue who they are, and claim they are Christians just to also slander their character with numerous derogatory terms, for no reason; while attempting to also antagonize and call out other users when they don't share your same point of view, and then assume we are all stupid/dumb enough to not caught up with your gaslighting and also what makes you think that you need to be entitled to us pretending to believe your "victim" cards when after all you comment: "OoOh I diDn't disResPect anYoNe, OoH when did I thou that?? OOouuh No never absolutely nope." only SHILLS do that So stop with your theatrics, and Stop targeting, bullying and misleading users if you can't agree with the real positive truth source then stop creating a false narratives and conflicts, and go create your own thread to derail the subjects into slandering characters and any religion you obviously have animosity and seem to want to accuse of anything. If you need to contribute in this thread, MY thread that I created then start by staying on topic and also address for once why is VC occultism inclinations superior to the regular Bible/Jesus teaching. & if not then Hmm Why does this image speaks volumes of everything YOU are doing throughout this whole thread:

giphy-1.gif

amaranthine

Established
You seriously only seem to be a shill, besides you claiming that VC is a occultism practitioner and also yourself openly sponsoring occultism as the truth and a correct practice in page 2 of this thread, why do you also on top of that extra irrational BS you need to accuse people you don't know or have a clue who they are, and claim they are Christians just to also slander their character with numerous derogatory terms, for no reason; while attempting to also antagonize and call out other users when they don't share your same point of view, and then assume we are all stupid/dumb enough to not caught up with your gaslighting and also what makes you think that you need to be entitled to us pretending to believe your "victim" cards when after all you comment: "OoOh I diDn't disResPect anYoNe, OoH when did I thou that?? OOouuh No never absolutely nope." only SHILLS do that So stop with your theatrics, and Stop targeting, bullying and misleading users if you can't agree with the real positive truth source then stop creating a false narratives and conflicts, and go create your own thread to derail the subjects into slandering characters and any religion you obviously have animosity and seem to want to accuse of anything. If you need to contribute in this thread, MY thread that I created then start by staying on topic and also address for once why is VC occultism inclinations superior to the regular Bible/Jesus teaching. & if not then Hmm Why does this image speaks volumes of everything YOU are doing throughout this whole thread:

View attachment 72935
You are truly unhinged. Wow! The only one going off topic is you. I never claimed that VC is an occultism practitioner, that's only something VC can confirm or disapprove. There would be no problem either way though as far as I am concerned. You are delusional, or have a huge reading comprehension problem as you have misread every single thing I wrote. And who said anything about VC occultism (whatever that is, care to explain?) being superior to Jesus' teachings? I am sorry but you are rambling in a hysterical manner.

L3M4

Star
You are truly unhinged. Wow! The only one going off topic is you. I never claimed that VC is an occultism practitioner, that's only something VC can confirm or disapprove. There would be no problem either way though as far as I am concerned. You are delusional, or have a huge reading comprehension problem as you have misread every single thing I wrote. And who said anything about VC occultism (whatever that is, care to explain?) being superior to Jesus' teachings? I am sorry but you are rambling in a hysterical manner.
Shill and gaslightining in all it's splendor, now you're claiming I am off topic in my own thread, that I created with the intend to discuss something you want to avoid LOL! YOU are delusional. As I mentioned if you fail to understand the thread with your deliberate poor reading comprehension skills and fail numerous times to address the subject to instead bash and slander people and call them crazy and "unhinged" like every shill do then YOU ARE EXPOSED ALREADY, SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

How is this (VC sponsoring occultism as the truth) any surprise to anyone? Vigilant Citizen has always been very clear in his articles about his attitude towards the "occult" (In Response to occultism being the truth instead of the Cristhians teachings - Thread Page 2). In his (VC) writings he has never appeared as a christian/islamic/atheist (In reality, VC articles in fact have quoted/affiliated with many Cristhian teachings) has always had a pretty clear headed view of the occult. Occult can mean simply those things that are hidden from the normal conscious mind, but can be brought to light with observation, focus, drive for truth, humbleness and eagerness to learn. Case in point - the processes of the subconscious mind and its relationship with self conscious awareness. Certainly an occult topic by definition which is related to a multitude of esoteric symbols.
Your words not mine. yet you sit your Shill sorry lame ass here and claim you never sponsored occultism as the truth instead of christianity, do we have a word for this? Yes, in plain english: A Liar; in modern terms: Gaslighting: a form of manipulation to bully and mislead the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality. So please keep denying doing any pro occultism comments in this thread; and the above quote/example is just one of multiples you've rambled around, we can find and quote many more just for you to claim you never affirmed such things and then slander people and try to call them crazy, unhinge and derogatory names, you are a shill.

This is Everything
you're doing in this thread:
giphy-1.gif

amaranthine

Established
Shill and gaslightining in all it's splendor, now you're claiming I am off topic in my own thread, that I created with the intend to discuss something you want to avoid LOL! YOU are delusional. As I mentioned if you fail to understand the thread with your deliberate poor reading comprehension skills and fail numerous times to address the subject to instead bash and slander people and call them crazy and "unhinged" like every shill do then YOU ARE EXPOSED ALREADY, SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

Your words not mine. yet you sit your Shill sorry lame ass here and claim you never sponsored occultism as the truth instead of christianity, do we have a word for this? Yes, in plain english: A Liar; in modern terms: Gaslighting: a form of manipulation to bully and mislead the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality. So please keep denying doing any pro occultism comments in this thread; and the above quote/example is just one of multiples you've rambled around, we can find and quote many more just for you to claim you never affirmed such things and then slander people and try to call them crazy, unhinge and derogatory names, you are a shill.

This is Everything
you're doing in this thread:
View attachment 72946

Nice. Resorting to changing my words in the quote to prove your point. I said - christian,islamic,atheist etc REACTIONARY (which you conveniently deleted from the quote). Not all christians are reactionary reductionists. Also, having a view of the occult does not mean one is a practitioner of the occult (again what would that even be - you still haven't explained even though it is a crucial thing to explain in regards to your topic). And yes you are diverting discussion from the topic which was about VC, instead you are going in circles with me.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Nice. Resorting to changing my words in the quote to prove your point. I said - christian,islamic,atheist etc REACTIONARY (which you conveniently deleted from the quote). Not all christians are reactionary reductionists. Also, having a view of the occult does not mean one is a practitioner of the occult (again what would that even be - you still haven't explained even though it is a crucial thing to explain in regards to your topic). And yes you are diverting discussion from the topic which was about VC, instead you are going in circles with me.
PLEASEEEE tell us more about how your occultism is the truth and it's so liberating and nice yet you now claim nobody practices it? how does that work, so many contradictions but we would love to know more of your goofball Shill stories

Cognitive dissonance. I did not disrespect a single user while I have read post after post of you disrespecting others. Hans and you were the only ones doing "character slandering". Was surprised by Hans reacting so harshly towards me as I enjoy reading his posts... As for my interaction with you. I called out a very specific post you made against a very specific person without making a general statement of your character. So no general statements on my part. Not acting like a christian in relation to your post is not a generalisation of your character but an observation of your interactions in this thread. Changing the wording of my post into bla bla bla all caps small caps doesn't change my meaning, it only speaks of how you approached the discussion with me. The use of mean spirited memes shows the same. Who is this "we" that you are speaking of?! Again, what's with labeling everyone with the word shill. Generic modus operandi? You are doing that. Creating a toxic atmosphere which drives people away, who are against the satanic elitists. Newsflash, there are not that many of us who call out the satanists and the pedophiles and what you are doing is making camps in our tiny group so that we would bicker amongst each other...

Even so. I get that it's been a taxing time these last couple of years, so I don't blame you guys too much for being on the edge a bit, god knows we all are. Hans and you might just had a particularly bad day. I just want you to realise that not everybody here is trying to play with your minds. Well I can speak only for myself, but still...
I do feel that the "christian" thing to do is to try to see the good in others before casting stones, which is what I feel we should do more of on conspiracy forums, especially since our tempers are already on the edge due to constant pressures. Perhaps that could be a way to truly differentiate from the psychnotised masses, so that everyone could see an alternative way of life to what the elite wants (discord, division, enmity and confusion).

BTW nice Spirited Away avatar ;)

giphy-1.gif

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
PLEASEEEE tell us more about how your occultism is the truth and it's so liberating and nice yet you now claim nobody practices it? how does that work, so many contradictions but we would love to know more of your goofball Shill stories

View attachment 72948
Are you an actual bot. Like what is that? My occultism? Never talked about it and never would as its a pretty personal thing. However I can say that what it involves is self-reflection and some soul searching and some meditational practices (meditation in the original meaning as in focusing your mind on a certain problem) - that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Btw

Occult is crap.

This English word itself is (representing) a cult.

Occult -> O C Cult -> Oh SEE cult!

And fact is that, there ain't no searching.
There is only Discovery = Knowing!

Occult, esoteric, etc. terms are usually used by pseudo inverted Gnostics (i.e. secret societies, e.g. masons, et. al.) who KNOW merely the ceremonies, the craft, the symbols, etc. (i.e. without), and NOT THYSELF (i.e. within)!

amaranthine

Established
Btw

Occult is crap.

This English word itself is (representing) a cult.

Occult -> O C Cult -> Oh SEE cult!

And fact is that, there ain't no searching.
There is only Discovery = Knowing!

Occult, esoteric, etc. terms are usually used by pseudo inverted Gnostics (i.e. secret societies, e.g. masons, et. al.) who KNOW merely the ceremonies, the craft, the symbols, etc. (i.e. without), and NOT THYSELF (i.e. within)!
No you are wrong. The word occult does not stand for a cult and does not come from "O C Cult" (ridiculous) but from the latin word "occultus" which means hidden. Usually refers to knowledge of things hidden. Don't need a cult to find that knowledge. I'm not into the dualistic gnostic philosophies which talk of a demiurg. Only God knows everything, for us mere mortals there is plenty of knowledge to be found, plenty of wisdom to gain, plenty of things to be taught, by God. So searching for wisdom is my thing, so that I may understand more about God and his works, and deepen my love for him and the things he puts into motion. To discover something one must be willing to look and to search, one doesn't simply discover things by going blank. But enough about me...

Last edited:

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hello,
I noticed this thread about me and I thought I'd answer some of your questions.

I run this site anonymously for several reasons, ranging from general safety to general paranoia (don't want witches to put hexes on me). But the main reason for the anonymity is that I want readers to focus on the contents of the articles and not on my person. I especially don't want people to "follow" me in any way. I'd much rather see people think for themselves and come to their own conclusions. Nevertheless, over the years, I provided some information about myself so readers get a better idea of my perspective. For example:

- I'm Canadian, and my parents are from Lebanon.
- I'm Christian. I was raised Catholic but I don't identify with the man-made rituals and power structures surrounding it.
- I still produce music on an independent level but I stay away from record labels.
- I've never been a Mason or part of anything similar. Other than the fact that Masonry is basically Luciferian, I also do not identify with its man-made rituals and power structures. I really don't see myself wearing a cape and a top hat (or whatever) and engaging in theatrics with a bunch of old men.
- I've read all of the books about occultism, hermeticism, and secret societies I could get my hands on but I've never partaken in occultism myself. Many of the books I've read warn readers to never attempt occultism without a highly experienced mentor. Otherwise, awful things can happen. Therefore, I've never even attempted to dabble with it. However, I did live through experiences (some terrifying) that convinced me that there's a spiritual side to life and that occult forces are real.

Regarding my articles:
- Some of my first articles were about Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, and Kanye West. So I don't believe that my articles have become "ghetto". I've been covering rap and R&B since the very beginning.
- My articles are about analyzing mass media in an objective matter. I like to say that I want to "teach, not to preach". I present facts and I let people come to their own conclusions. My bacchelors degree focused on the relationship between power and the media. I had to analyze specific topics in a rigorous matter, by diligently citing sources. I try to bring the same rigour in my articles while keeping things somewhat entertaining.
- I've mentioned Molech several times in my articles (i.e. My article about the movie Metropolis).

I hope this answers your questions.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Hello,

I run this site anonymously for several reasons, ranging from general safety to general paranoia (don't want witches to put hexes on me). But the main reason for the anonymity is that I want readers to focus on the contents of the articles and not on my person. I especially don't want people to "follow" me in any way. I'd much rather see people think for themselves and come to their own conclusions. Nevertheless, over the years, I provided some information about myself so readers get a better idea of my perspective. For example:

- I'm born in Canada, and my parents are from Lebanon.
- I'm Christian. I was raised Catholic but I don't identify with the man-made rituals and power structures surrounding it.
- I still produce music on an independent level but I stay away from record labels.
- I've never been a Mason or part of anything similar. Other than the fact that Masonry is basically Luciferian, I also don't identify with its man-made rituals and power structures. I really don't see myself wearing a cape and a top hat (or whatever) and engaging in theatrics with a bunch of old men.
- I've read all of the books about occultism, hermeticism, and secret societies I could get my hands on but I've never partaken in occultism myself. Many of the books I've read warn readers to never attempt occultism without a highly experienced mentor. Otherwise, awful things can happen. Therefore, I've never even attempted to dabble with it. However, I did live through experiences (some terrifying) that convinced me that there's a spiritual side to life and that occult forces are real.

Regarding my articles:
- Some of my first articles were about Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, and Kanye West. So I don't believe that my articles have become "ghetto". I've been covering rap and R&B since the very beginning.
- My articles are about analyzing mass media in an objective matter. I like to say that I want to "teach, not to preach". I present facts and I let people come to their own conclusions. My bacchelors degree focused on the relationship between power and the media. I had to analyze specific topics in a rigorous matter, by diligently citing sources. I try to bring the same rigour in my articles while keeping things somewhat entertaining.
- I've mentioned Molech several times in my articles (i.e. My article about the movie Metropolis).

Thank you for clarifying things.
I imagined that for long time readers, such clarifications wouldn't be needed but here we are.
Although to be fair, newer readers might have missed several points you made during the years.

Also in regards to anonimity - better be paranoid in such things than sorry!

"- I've never been a Mason or part of anything similar. Other than the fact that Masonry is basically Luciferian, I also don't identify with its man-made rituals and power structures. I really don't see myself wearing a cape and a top hat (or whatever) and engaging in theatrics with a bunch of old men."
Lol, exactly! It is always best to avoid societies with power struggles and organisations who claim to have the one and true lineage.

"My articles are about analyzing mass media in an objective matter. I like to say that I want to "teach, not to preach". I present facts and I let people come to their own conclusions."
Which is what makes them a cut and above most conspiracy articles.

Thanks for all your hard work! It's been a part of my life since high school and has made a positive contribution to it as it is best to look at evil straight and not hide and pretend it is not there. Your work continues to help expose such evil and is much appreciated.

amaranthine

Established
Wow Thank You VC for all your hard work <3
This was very appreciated

Are you done? can you just leave like you wered asked certainly more than anyone you needed those clarifcations clown world amaranthine you most be scheziphrenic in RL or a compulsive liar and most apologize to VC & OP after trying so viciously to derail this thread and continuously publishing several false claims, including:
Stop twisting the truth and quoting me while deleting the crucial part.
Again:"not a christian REACTIONARY" as opposed to a normal christian. Is it that hard to understand the crucial difference? I even included:" not a reactionary islamist/atheist in that post to not single out christians as the only reactionaries. There was no claim on my part about VC's faith or lack thereof as I respect a person's privacy in such regards. The only thing I claimed was VC having a clearer overview of the occult than some and thus him being more careful with his labeling. Maybe read through the posts again. It wasn't me saying that:"basically VC is the virtual Vogue magazine for the occultists/initiates?"
It sure wasn't me implying that VC is normalizing and condoning the occult satanists when replying to sugarprincessxox who said:
"He is not normalizing nor supporting and condoning the occult." to which the reply was:
"Your words, not mine, but now that you mention it, it actually seems to obviously be the other way around. The shills around, trying to deliberately slander users characters and doing as well some open damage control." Which implies that VC sends shills on the forum for damage control.
The very person who asked me to leave the thread said those things which even prompted me to write in this thread (I wouldn't otherwise as I value the privacy of individuals) in defence of VC NOT being an occult satanist. Of which he was being accused of simply for not having an a priori negative view of esoteric symbols.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
How is this any surprise to anyone? Vigilant Citizen has always been very clear in his articles about his attitude towards the "occult". In his writings he has never appeared as a christian/islamic/atheist (choose your pick) reactionary and reductionist but has always had a pretty clear headed view of the occult (a word with many meanings that encompasses a wide range of philosophies and spiritual movements, some elitist, some satanic, some positive, some negative, some secret, some open, some of the christian tradition, some of the buddhist, some of islam, some pagan...). Occult can mean simply those things that are hidden from the normal conscious mind, but can be brought to light with observation, focus, drive for truth, humbleness and eagerness to learn. Case in point - the processes of the subconscious mind and its relationship with self conscious awareness. Certainly an occult topic by definition which is related to a multitude of esoteric symbols.
[/QUOTE]
I've always felt his Christianity, the telltale sign for me is he responds strong;y to Christ being mocked. I follow him because I believe he's a Christian, even if he's seems a little MAGA at times ;)

julia7771

Rookie
Hello,

- I'm Canadian, and my parents are from Lebanon.
- I've never been a Mason or part of anything similar. Other than the fact that Masonry is basically Luciferian, I also do not identify with its man-made rituals and power structures. I really don't see myself wearing a cape and a top hat (or whatever) and engaging in theatrics with a bunch of old men.

Regarding my articles:

my guy! <3
ps. you got the dua lipa meg the stallion inspo from me and the Hawkins 666 connection! i just know it! :D let's collab!
:cool::cool::cool:

amaranthine

Established
How is this any surprise to anyone? Vigilant Citizen has always been very clear in his articles about his attitude towards the "occult". In his writings he has never appeared as a christian/islamic/atheist (choose your pick) reactionary and reductionist but has always had a pretty clear headed view of the occult (a word with many meanings that encompasses a wide range of philosophies and spiritual movements, some elitist, some satanic, some positive, some negative, some secret, some open, some of the christian tradition, some of the buddhist, some of islam, some pagan...). Occult can mean simply those things that are hidden from the normal conscious mind, but can be brought to light with observation, focus, drive for truth, humbleness and eagerness to learn. Case in point - the processes of the subconscious mind and its relationship with self conscious awareness. Certainly an occult topic by definition which is related to a multitude of esoteric symbols.
I've always felt his Christianity, the telltale sign for me is he responds strong;y to Christ being mocked. I follow him because I believe he's a Christian, even if he's seems a little MAGA at times ;)
[/QUOTE]
For my part I always felt he was a christian too but a christian with some esoteric leanings. My two criteria are usually the person not being hostile to christianity as well as him/her not being a reactionary and not demonising other faiths or even atheists unfairly.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
For my part I always felt he was a christian too but a christian with some esoteric leanings. My two criteria are usually the person not being hostile to christianity as well as him/her not being a reactionary and not demonising other faiths or even atheists unfairly.
[/QUOTE]
Actually Christianity calls for serving one master only and zero tolerance to being double minded or "lukewarm" about, including any belief or leanings toward another god (occultism, other religions, anything that one might worship). God describes himself as a jealous God, so you're either all in or not at all.
Not trying to take from your insight at all, just wanted to be clear you can't be Christian with "esoteric leanings," it's an oxymoron in regards to what Christian faith actually stands for : "follower of Christ," (only) xx

julia7771

Rookie
Actually, I see what u mean... he's not pious about his beliefs, or "bible bashing" about them... he has tolerance that allows for discussion...

Line

Established

so basically VC is the virtual Vogue magazine for the occultists/initiates? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most likely, the more VC post articles, the more I found them superficial, just always talking about the same stuff: Music music, artists artists, symbolism, symbolism.... Almost as if he actually making them more know and make people more interested in them, by saying "Oh look those weirds symboles! We need to investigate much more! Oh look those celebrities aren't they are strange?"

When they are much more important topics that's could deserve they own topics: Covid war, genocide of half population mass manipulation of childrens and people (beside by TV and medias, cause if you think only those are manipulating you, boy you are for a wild ride and huge shock!) etc, etc they are probably much more I am forgetting