What game are you currently playing

Zakat

Star
Np, I suggest going to eBay or something though. I see XC2 is currently $30-40 over there, so it's not exactly bargain bin. But it's a lot better than the $60 tag Nintendo puts on them.

View attachment 94391

Not only is it overpriced for a 6-year-old game. Nintendo has proven time, and again they are anti-fan base.
So avoid giving them money whenever possible.
Money is but a mere 'Abd al Ghaniyy of God.

Your health and faith are even better slaves to Him.

Nintendo is Japanese?

Daze

Superstar
This is what's wrong with the AAA industry. Nothing new, nothing creative. Just rehashed works.
Remake, Remaster, basically the same game with a new coat of paint, maybe 1 or 2 QoL features added.

They generally have a $70 price tag and are loaded with microtransactions.
To add insult to injury, there is usually a month fee via a subscription / season pass type of deal.

Zakat

Star
View attachment 94668
Indestructible except as long as God Wills it to be so for Only He Is Truly Indivisible, and not any armor, though that is a weak plot of Satan, for how small and insignificant everything just is in His Eyes, though not in mine.
1698769451427.png

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
People say to me "You live on the bloody internet all day surfing around and gameplaying, why don't you switch off your computer and get a life?", to which i always reply "That IS life"..:)

grin.jpg