What game are you currently playing

Line

Established
I have no computer, thus cannot play games as much as I would want to, but I’m deeply interested in the game Needy streamer overdose due to the heavy ressemblance to Akira Kogami lol

Simka

Established
I'm currently playing mostly games like Wordle and Sudoku. Also, I do crossword puzzles a lot. I really enjoy the process. It helped me train my brain and learn something new every day. And I've recently discovered crosswords.today that helps me find the answers if I am stuck.

Last edited:

Simka

Established
What about lottery? Did anyone ever win?
I use jackpocket lottery app now and then. I didn't win much but still, I got those sums I was lucky to win via this jackpocket customer service. Maybe one day I'll win more money. However, I noticed that people who won the jackpot didn't even play the lottery much.

Flarepath

Star
I own several 'village building' games including this one but I don't like any of them because although they start off small and easily-manageable, they quickly grow into big frankenstein-like towns and cities and you need to do a lot of book-keeping and accounting to make sure there's enough food, water, iron, wood etc to go round in a l-o-o-ng list of stuff, and they become a boring chore to play-

Forest-ville.jpg

Daze

Superstar
Below- my current Steam games I own, but I only regularly play about 5 of them because the rest I don't like or find boring etc

(I also own a bunch of non-Steam games but don't play most of them either)
I got 95 games in steam. Like you i only play a small handful though. Majority are not even installed, never were.
I bough them because they were too cheap to pass up.

Seems the only game we have in common is Banished.

1696038166865.png
1696038246547.png
1696038321636.png
1696038371531.png
1696038415829.png

Lurking009

Veteran
Soon...

Can't wait!!

Tubby Walters

Rookie
I've had it since it first released digitally in April, but FINAL FANTASY PIXEL REMASTER for the switch. it collects the first six FFs. Beat the first four, currently on V. I like games, specifically Nintendo, but I'm a slow gamer lol

and what's even more funny is I rarely get legit new games, most of the stuff I play are remaster or rereleases of older games. while I'm finally in a financial position to build my switch collection again, until the world ends, of course, there really isn't anything brand new that tickles my fancy, not even the latest zelda.

Daze

Superstar
I've had it since it first released digitally in April, but FINAL FANTASY PIXEL REMASTER for the switch. it collects the first six FFs. Beat the first four, currently on V. I like games, specifically Nintendo, but I'm a slow gamer lol

and what's even more funny is I rarely get legit new games, most of the stuff I play are remaster or rereleases of older games. while I'm finally in a financial position to build my switch collection again, until the world ends, of course, there really isn't anything brand new that tickles my fancy, not even the latest zelda.
I think the pixel remaster collection will set you back about $75 on steam? I have part 6. But I will probably get them all when they go on sale at some point.

If you have a switch, Xenoblade chronicles games are worth checking out.. Both 2 and 3. I haven't tried 1 yet.

1698415124954.jpeg 1698415214204.jpeg

Tubby Walters

Rookie
I think the pixel remaster collection will set you back about $75 on steam? I have part 6. But I will probably get them all when they go on sale at some point.

If you have a switch, Xenoblade chronicles games are worth checking out.. Both 2 and 3. I haven't tried 1 yet.

View attachment 94273 View attachment 94274
I have always heard great things about the xenoblade series. one day I will get to them! thanks for the recommendation

Daze

Superstar
I have always heard great things about the xenoblade series. one day I will get to them! thanks for the recommendation
Np, I suggest going to eBay or something though. I see XC2 is currently $30-40 over there, so it's not exactly bargain bin. But it's a lot better than the $60 tag Nintendo puts on them.

1698497377083.png

Not only is it overpriced for a 6-year-old game. Nintendo has proven time, and again they are anti-fan base.
So avoid giving them money whenever possible.