What is the illuminati's motive(renamed)

John K

Established
God gave humans the gift of commonsense but if people don't use it their countries end up in a mess.
That's why a central theme of Christianity is to NOT let ourselves be bossed about by the "dark powers"..:)
So, are you saying that those people are poor because they don't use their commonsense ? Or they no follow the christian values?

How can you judges a person who was born in povertry, and think that he is poor because he didn't use his commonsense or not follow the christian values?

Do you really think that a Satanic World Government has no blame in this world situation ?

The New World Order is an strategy for world domination with a perfect planification , billions of investment, excellents professionals and uncountables actions to manipulate people's mind.

And you pretend, that an ordinary person, use their commonsense or christian values in order to fight with the Satanic World Order?

Well, it's not enough. The commonsense or christian values are not enough. The Satanic world government are the Master's of lies.
They use different types of manipulation tools. And they have the money!

Rightnow , our Bosses are the leaders of the Satanic World Government.
They control the vatican too.

So, this problem is beyond the commonsense pr values. They manipulate the "commonsense of the people" and values.
And , you have to read and search a lot to understand the game. To not be manipulated.
Most of the people, don't read, don't search... And only believe the lies on TV.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
In that case he'll have you for breakfast because his greatest victory is making some people believe he doesn't exist.
So why is Satan wasting his time convincing people who don't believe he exists that he doesn't exist?

Wouldn't he be better off convincing people who do believe he exists that he doesn't exist?

Stop being a tit.

Cintra

Star
One of my favourite Bernard Manning quips is-
"If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow off your own hat."..:)
You have a favourite Bernard Manning quip...

Ok, Bernard.
Whatever.

Cintra

Star
So why is Satan wasting his time convincing people who don't believe he exists that he doesn't exist?

Wouldn't he be better off convincing people who do believe he exists that he doesn't exist?

Stop being a tit.
He is an anti thiestic symbol of woke rebellion.

Satan, not Tidal.

No, I'm just a searcher of truth.
Excellent new avatar!
A wolf in sheep’s.clothing.
I like it.

Tidal

Star
So, are you saying that those people are poor because they don't use their commonsense ? Or they no follow the christian values?
How can you judges a person who was born in povertry, and think that he is poor because he didn't use his commonsense or not follow the christian values?...

As David Attenborough rightly said, "overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, especially in arid, infertile lands"
So as long as they're dumb enough to go on having too many babies the problem will never go away, it's not rocket science..:)

John K

Established
As David Attenborough rightly said, "overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, especially in arid, infertile lands"
So as long as they're dumb enough to go on having too many babies the problem will never go away, it's not rocket science..:)
I'm afraid that your Christian values are a litle twisted. Now you are agree with Bill Gates. Congratulation.

Tidal

Star
Stop being a tit.

How could satan convince Christians that he doesn't exist?
Dream on mate, it ain't never gonna happen.
As for you and atheists and nonchristians, he's already got you by the goolies, you're his.. :p

Tidal

Star
I'm afraid that your Christian values are a litle twisted. Now you are agree with Bill Gates. Congratulation.

Like me and Attenborough said, having too many babies in arid countries spells trouble, it's not rocket science..:)

Like me and Attenborough said, having too many babies in arid countries spells trouble, it's not rocket science..:)

You've got one UGLY soul, Tidal! Nothing's going to change that, not a smiley or a lame meme. Too bad you don't know how to make friends with people that are different than you.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- So as long as they're dumb enough to go on having too many babies the problem will never go away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's they? (Opening door wide open for you to reveal what an ignorant racist you are)

Race has got zilch to do with it, for example I lived next door to a white couple for 15 years and they were producing kids one after the other like on a conveyor belt, they'd produced 7 at the last count..:)

Tidal

Star
My point being the mark of the beast some are saying is the vaccine combinw that with the urgency of the vaccine etc..

I'm not having the vaccine because I don't want muck pumped into my arm, so I won't answer the door if they come knocking, and you needn't answer your door too..:)

Tidal

Star
Unfortunatly dogmatic views do actually push people away from.christianity.etc.which im sure isnt what jesus would want..

If people are not tough enough to want Jesus, he certainly won't want them..:)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of selfdiscipline" (2 Tim 1:7)
And if men and women don't have the self-discipline to stop having too many babies in this overpopulated world no wonder there's starvation, it's not rocket science..:)

Tidal

Star
..it just seem flawed to give us natural instincts then tell us to not use them..

I used to keep mice in the garden shed and if numbers started getting high, I cut down on their food a bit and they stopped producing babies.
But humans are not as sensible as mice, they go on having babies even in poor arid countries, duh..:)

PS- speaking of mice, I no longer keep them but sometimes mice will visit my flat, let me introduce you to Charlie who hangs behind the wall in my spare room-

Funnygirl1

Rookie
I used to keep mice in the garden shed and if numbers started getting high, I cut down on their food a bit and they stopped producing babies.
But humans are not as sensible as mice, they go on having babies even in poor arid countries, duh..:)

PS- speaking of mice, I no longer keep them but sometimes mice will visit my flat, let me introduce you to Charlie who hangs behind the wall in my spare room-

He is very cute but could he not chew ur wires and cause a fire or electrocute himself? Is he too small i have no idea