Where does the Illuminati come from?

Vixy

Star
Some say Egypt, some say they're Khazars but if they were Egypt, since they've kept their bloodline clean, wouldnt they be brown in colour or did they mess with the race of Egypt aswell? Were the Egyptians originally white?

free2018

Star
I think the problem is fundamentally a spiritual problem. The Elite's guide is not human. It's Satan.

The Illuminati is just one secret society. I think of Germany and Adam Weisphaupt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

When I think about Masonic rituals, I now see these are Babylonian ceremonies. These are Egyptian "Book of the Dead" practices.
Are the Khazars in Israel the original Hebrews? No way.
Not even close.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the “illuminati” are just one aspect of the Mystery of Iniquity...

7DDC0196-E3C9-4DBB-9856-83E9A07B18C1.jpeg

The man of sin’s rise to power will represent a climax of lawlessness, a satanic movement against the administration of God. This secret, behind-the-scenes movement is as yet restrained but waiting to be revealed.

The mystery of iniquity has been at work for a long time—since Paul’s day—and, when it finally erupts in all its hideousness, the world will be shaken to its core. The Antichrist, who leads the descent into lawlessness, will set a new standard of depravity. The enormity of the acts of moral monsters such as Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Robespierre, and Caligula will pale in comparison to the evil of the Antichrist.

https://www.gotquestions.org/mystery-of-iniquity.html

Awoken2

Superstar

View attachment 26084

The man of sin’s rise to power will represent a climax of lawlessness, a satanic movement against the administration of God. This secret, behind-the-scenes movement is as yet restrained but waiting to be revealed.

The mystery of iniquity has been at work for a long time—since Paul’s day—and, when it finally erupts in all its hideousness, the world will be shaken to its core. The Antichrist, who leads the descent into lawlessness, will set a new standard of depravity. The enormity of the acts of moral monsters such as Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Robespierre, and Caligula will pale in comparison to the evil of the Antichrist.

Sounds pretty serious doesn't it? Have you ever considered that the aforementioned chaos would be engineered by brainwashed psychotic men and have nothing to do with God whatsoever?

If your Bible has managed to convince you that when people get wiped out in large numbers that it was "meant to be" because it said so in your Bible, that's your business but common sense has to be used in such perilous times....don't you think?

Axl888

Established

View attachment 26084

Come to think of it, it all started in the garden of Eden.

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;

He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

Serpent seed = reptilian, ring a bell?

elsbet

Superstar
Come to think of it, it all started in the garden of Eden.

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;

He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

Serpent seed = reptilian, ring a bell?
I was going to say... :)

And some scholars believe the antediluvian (ahem) people, went to great lengths to preserve the knowledge or so-called secrets of heaven, across the flood.

Who knows?

THE MESOPOTAMIANS

THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS

We've been driving around
From one end of this town
To the other and back
But no one's ever seen us
Driving our Econoline van
And no one's ever heard of our band​
We're the mesopotamians
Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal and Gilgamesh​
And they wouldn't understand a word we say
So we'll scratch it all down into the clay
Half believing there will sometime come a day
Someone gives a damn
Maybe when the concrete has crumbled to sand​
We're the mesopotamians
The mesopotamish sun is beating down
And making cracks in the ground
But there's nowhere else to stand​

In Mesopotamia
(But no one's ever seen us)
The kingdom where we secretly reign
(And no one's ever heard of our band)​
The land where we invisibly rule​
As the mesopotamians
This is my last stick of gum
I'm going to cut it up so everybody else gets some
Except for Ashurbanipal, who says my haircut
Makes me look like a Mohenjo-Daren​
Hey, Ashurbanipal
I'm a mesopotamian

We're the mesopotamians
Hey, man, I thought that you were dead
I thought you crashed your car
No, man, I've been right here this whole time
Playing bass guitar​
For the mesopotamians
Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal

We're the mesopotamians

Axl888

Established

And some scholars believe the antediluvian (ahem) people, went to great lengths to preserve the knowledge or so-called secrets of heaven, across the flood.

Who knows?
Or perhaps the "secret knowledge" was buried deep in the great flood but some curious people might have dug it up and figured out how to used it, and of course with the help of the serpent.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Who knows?

THE MESOPOTAMIANS
THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS

We've been driving around​

From one end of this town​

To the other and back​

But no one's ever seen us​

Driving our Econoline van​

We're the mesopotamians​

And they wouldn't understand a word we say​

So we'll scratch it all down into the clay​

Half believing there will sometime come a day​

Someone gives a damn​

We're the mesopotamians​

The mesopotamish sun is beating down​

And making cracks in the ground​

In Mesopotamia​

(But no one's ever seen us)​

The kingdom where we secretly reign​

As the mesopotamians​

This is my last stick of gum​

I'm going to cut it up so everybody else gets some​

Except for Ashurbanipal, who says my haircut​

Hey, Ashurbanipal​

I'm a mesopotamian​

We're the mesopotamians​

Hey, man, I thought that you were dead​

I thought you crashed your car​

No, man, I've been right here this whole time​

Playing bass guitar​

For the mesopotamians​

Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal​

We're the mesopotamians​

“Many a true word spoken in jest?”

Vixy

Star

Who knows?

THE MESOPOTAMIANS
THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS

We've been driving around​

From one end of this town​

To the other and back​

But no one's ever seen us​

Driving our Econoline van​

We're the mesopotamians​

And they wouldn't understand a word we say​

So we'll scratch it all down into the clay​

Half believing there will sometime come a day​

Someone gives a damn​

We're the mesopotamians​

The mesopotamish sun is beating down​

And making cracks in the ground​

In Mesopotamia​

(But no one's ever seen us)​

The kingdom where we secretly reign​

As the mesopotamians​

This is my last stick of gum​

I'm going to cut it up so everybody else gets some​

Except for Ashurbanipal, who says my haircut​

Hey, Ashurbanipal​

I'm a mesopotamian​

We're the mesopotamians​

Hey, man, I thought that you were dead​

I thought you crashed your car​

No, man, I've been right here this whole time​

Playing bass guitar​

For the mesopotamians​

Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal​

We're the mesopotamians​

The giant theory is interesting but since God wiped out ALL living things during the flood and we then stem from Noah, how is this possible? If God does something, there are no survivers, everything is left wiped. Not argumenting your point, just thinking how?

Axl888

Established
If the book of Enoch is true, only 200 fallens angels came down to earth and took wives among the daughters of Adam and gave birth to nephilims, satan and the remaining 1/3 of angels in heaven who took the side of satan is still up there in the air (atmosphere or space). The so called "alien abductions" could be the work of satan and his cohorts, I suspect that satan has been meddling with human DNA through this so-called alien abductions to spread his seed after the great flood.

From what I have learned over the years they had their origin in secret soceties of Sun worshippers. The Knights Templar were indoctrinated and after they were persecuted by the church they went underground and established the Free Masons. Then the Satan worshipping Sabbateans and later Frankists/Jacobins infiltrated the Order. The Luciferians(Satanists) gained control some time right after the founding of our nation and they have gotten worse ever since. Because the Khabbalist false Jews who practice Bbabylonian sex magic the power has rested mostly in their hands, and they have their wealthy lineages. The Templar money was apparently never fully accounted for either. The Illuminati is not a race, it is a secret society. I will post some video links.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Bill Cooper I suspect did not have the full picture himself, but he contributed immensely to the search for truth. I have not finished this series, but so far he has not stressed the Talmudic Zionist Khabbalah practing Jews as much as I think he should. The whole pagan resurgence is part of the NWO agenda, as is the Luciferian Nazi occult movement popular with some now days.

Axl888

Established
From what I have learned over the years they had their origin in secret soceties of Sun worshippers. The Knights Templar were indoctrinated and after they were persecuted by the church they went underground and established the Free Masons. Then the Satan worshipping Sabbateans and later Frankists/Jacobins infiltrated the Order. The Luciferians(Satanists) gained control some time right after the founding of our nation and they have gotten worse ever since. Because the Khabbalist false Jews who practice Bbabylonian sex magic the power has rested mostly in their hands, and they have their wealthy lineages. The Templar money was apparently never fully accounted for either. The Illuminati is not a race, it is a secret society. I will post some video links.
The first illuminati was nimrod who built the tower of babel and the first world government.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If someone were to want a talk that went from the inception of the “illuminati” (before it had that name) to the present day, this presentation by Amir Tsarfati is one of the most complete and balanced I have ever watched.

Last edited:
Although known by different names such as Illuminati, Dark Cabal, Power Elite, Archons or Controllers, essentially these are criminal minds that behave similarly to mafia thugs, using mind control, brutality, tyranny and totalitarianism to enslave the human race to maintain their personal power and wealth, at any cost and without concern for the consequences. The Power Elite are a small group of people who act as the main Controllers of our world. They conjure black magic through dark rituals that are used for maintaining contact with the NAA, in order to control the entire planet through the manipulation of the collective consciousness through fear-based programming that is transmitted via mind control. To reinforce the fear programming and keep the population in a vibration of fear and separation, they organized a complex system of global institutions to act as the primary enforcer of the propagation of the disinformation that they use to influence people to self-enforce the belief systems that shape the current narrative of the 3D reality.
The Power elite and committee members that include those families running in the Controller groups have been organized based upon their ancestral bloodlines, wealth, power and status. The majority of these people were groomed through Satanic-Luciferian cult practices and placed in the absolute highest positions of power by the NAA forces. With trauma-based mind control, these people over time have proven to be effective in carrying out the alien agenda, and thus are kept in the highest positions of global power to maintain the mind control reality and electromagnetic fences that are used to enforce the prison planet.
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Power_Elite_Control_Structure