Who do Muslims really worship?

you must be really dumb :)
My questions upset you I see. You don’t know how to answer what your numbers mean and have spent 90 pages posting random words and numbers pretending it’s giving you information. I’d be upset too realizing this.

its sad you are trying to not admit it to yourself though. That’s all though just sad. I hope you have the personal integrity for some honesty with yourself sometime

Mohammed_123

Veteran
russian tanks = V = 5 or 22 = W or K(in arabic) =911 or more precisley 511 or 52

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
That’s what I’d say too if I didn’t have an answer to the simple question:)
The truth is in your face and you are still in denial.

like the majority of muslim hypocrites on here, you still cant see it when its in your face.

i know exactley what each and every one of my posts mean and what the numbers mean, as i took time to research.

dont be pushing the blame on me if you dont have the brains to work it out yourself.

as i said you must be DUMB along with many others on here.

i have helped as much as i can....and none of you muslim hypocrites can see it.....when the kafirs(non-muslims) see it immediatley.

either you are taking the piss or you are dumb...

i know its ramadan, month of forgiveness and such....but i wont forgive any of you on the day of qiyamah.

That me done with.

thanks for watching....

In case I don't see ya . . . good afternoon, good evening, and good night

The truth is in your face and you are still in denial.

like the majority of muslim hypocrites on here, you still cant see it when its in your face.

i know exactley what each and every one of my posts mean and what the numbers mean, as i took time to research.

dont be pushing the blame on me if you dont have the brains to work it out yourself.

as i said you must be DUMB along with many others on here.

i have helped as much as i can....and none of you muslim hypocrites can see it.....when the kafirs(non-muslims) see it immediatley.

either you are taking the piss or you are dumb...

i know its ramadan, month of forgiveness and such....but i wont forgive any of you on the day of qiyamah.

That me done with.

thanks for watching....

In case I don't see ya . . . good afternoon, good evening, and good night
Great it shouldn’t be too much trouble to tell me what information these numbers gave you then

The above = 25

25 x 2 = 50

50 = ALLAH / ANNUNAKI / ORBIT OF SIRIUS /ISIS

Great it shouldn’t be too much trouble to tell me what information these numbers gave you then

The above = 25

25 x 2 = 50

50 = ALLAH / ANNUNAKI / ORBIT OF SIRIUS /ISIS
Don't pay attention to him. He keeps on changing pseudos and sharing nonesens to keep this b.s thread alive.
This guy is inventing a new religion and he pretends to teach us, "hypocrite muslims" our religion.
I am 100% sure that this guy is a troll, he is not even a muslim. He is paid to make islam look bad, to give it an esoteric interpretation but he is so dumb that he can't convince anyone with his nonesens.

@kais_1234 or @Mohammed_123 please shut up, once and for all bro. Keep your knowledge to yourself.
91 pages and no one is giving a d**n about what you share.
All of those who reply here, they are making fun of your stupid conclusions. please, save your dignity, shut up

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Don't pay attention to him. He keeps on changing pseudos and sharing nonesens to keep this b.s thread alive.
This guy is inventing a new religion and he pretends to teach us, "hypocrite muslims" our religion.
I am 100% sure that this guy is a troll, he is not even a muslim. He is paid to make islam look bad, to give it an esoteric interpretation but he is so dumb that he can't convince anyone with his nonesens.

@kais_1234 or @Mohammed_123 please shut up, once and for all bro. Keep your knowledge to yourself.
91 pages and no one is giving a d**n about what you share.
All of those who reply here, they are making fun of your stupid conclusions. please, save your dignity, shut up
you talk from your ahole..stfu kindly :)

Mohammed_123

Veteran
last night while i was sleeping...i awoke to see 2 balls of lights in conflict with each other , i saw these ball as a vision...the balls had voices.

one of the voices said it would kill me, thats when the conflict started...i was paralysed in my sleep when this was happening, i let out some swears in my head and directed all my enegy towards this other ball, then i managed to wake up.

looks like something wants me dead...:(

last night while i was sleeping...i awoke to see 2 balls of lights in conflict with each other , i saw these ball as a vision...the balls had voices.

one of the voices said it would kill me, thats when the conflict started...i was paralysed in my sleep when this was happening, i let out some swears in my head and directed all my enegy towards this other ball, then i managed to wake up.

Mohammed 123 is having schizophrenic delusions..?..

Did they look like these:

Crop Circles - Balls of Light

These "balls of light" are malevolent. I believe Daze has mentioned to you earlier you were plagued by demons. If you're seeing these, this seems to confirm his theory. However, you don't seem to take heed to any advice given to you on here so...