Who Was Jesus?

Lisa

Superstar
No, but you specifically you show obvious bias towards anyone that shows an ounce of kindness towards Muslims here.

If I go around telling every Muslim to go fuck themselves for not believing in Christ, you and I would be okay. I don't and I won't. You are quite passive aggressive and fairly nasty as a person in private yet speak of Christ in the same breath.

I saw the way Todd got treated here last year for a change in belief and for being nice to the Muslims. It's always that 'If they don't agree with me they are my enemy' mentality.

Christianity doesn't entail doing what you do, the Bible doesn't entail doing what you do.
Well, considering I've never talked to anyone like the way you're acting, of f yourself really?

Well, Todd is a different story..fallen away from the faith and all.

The Bible does say to contend earnestly for the faith..that's all I do here. I contend earnestly. And sometimes i get into conversation with people who don't like that, whether they be muslims or not.

Todd

Star
Well, Todd is a different story..fallen away from the faith and all.

The Bible does say to contend earnestly for the faith..that's all I do here. I contend earnestly. And sometimes i get into conversation with people who don't like that, whether they be muslims or not.
Wow this is awesome! So I haven't been on the site for almost two weeks, because God saw fit to bring a man to me that is broken and his family is falling apart. He is staying with my wife and I while he works on reconciling his marriage. We have been doing daily counseling with him and God is totally changing his heart. You know, cause God uses people who are "fallen away from the faith and all" to save marriages and families that are falling apart. ;):p

I finally had some time to come check out what is happening here and this is one of the first things I read.

You know Lisa, Paul said contend for the faith and Jesus said Love your neighbor as yourself! I hope your preference for Paul's instruction over Jesus' works out for you!:rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Wow this is awesome! So I haven't been on the site for almost two weeks, because God saw fit to bring a man to me that is broken and his family is falling apart. He is staying with my wife and I while he works on reconciling his marriage. We have been doing daily counseling with him and God is totally changing his heart. You know, cause God uses people who are "fallen away from the faith and all" to save marriages and families that are falling apart. ;):p

I finally had some time to come check out what is happening here and this is one of the first things I read.

You know Lisa, Paul said contend for the faith and Jesus said Love your neighbor as yourself! I hope your preference for Paul's instruction over Jesus' works out for you!:rolleyes:
It's an amazing thing that you happened to show up today..anyway. :rolleyes:

Haich

Superstar
IMG_2781.JPG
No, but you specifically you show obvious bias towards anyone that shows an ounce of kindness towards Muslims here.

If I go around telling every Muslim to go fuck themselves for not believing in Christ, you and I would be okay. I don't and I won't. You are quite passive aggressive and fairly nasty as a person in private yet speak of Christ in the same breath.

I saw the way Todd got treated here last year for a change in belief and for being nice to the Muslims. It's always that 'If they don't agree with me they are my enemy' mentality.

Christianity doesn't entail doing what you do, the Bible doesn't entail doing what you do.

Given what this weekend is supposed to represent, I found this to be an informative documentary:

The Case for Christ Lee Strobel