why Christians reject Roman Catholic church

A Freeman

Superstar
It's frightening how lost some people can get within their imagination and made up religions. Ancient Christians had no need to read for themselves because scripture was only a part of the outward Liturgy, the religious service designed to illuminate the mind of Christ.

I heard this great piece yesterday how the doctrine of sola scriptura (the Word alone) was heavily influenced by Kabbala and the Talmud, which by the 16th century were well translated with "Hebrew" scholars in most of Europe's large universities.

From a Catholic European perspective the reformation was a purposeful attack on traditional values and the unity of the Church. It's strange to read of the Protestants who were so willing to collaborate with the "modernist" enemies of Christianity. By dishonoring their classical heritage the Reformation was a revolution to all facets of life and society. The role of the individual, governments, economies were all upended by Europe's free-fall from the Church. Not placing judgement as the tides of history seem to be inevitable but it's bizarre how people who clam an ancient faith could be so accomodating to the liberal values that led to debt-based capitalism, colonialism, pretend democracies, etc. Really all the degenerate aspects of modernity we're struggling with today can be traced to the Protestant revolution.
What a totally satanic response.

How could the reading of God's Word -- The Message of Truth Sent from our Creator -- somehow be "heavily influenced by Kabbala and the Talmud", both of which were written hundreds of years AFTER The Law was given to Moses, IN WRITING at Mt. Horeb in Sinai.

It should be self-evident that the reason that God gave us His Law IN WRITING was for everyone to read, study and apply it. That's why, before it was possible for everyone to have a copy of The Law, The Law was read aloud and verbatim to everyone three times a year at the f(e)asts -- as it instructs in The Law -- so that everyone would KNOW The Law.

The Law also instructs each and every dad to spend the Sabbath day (the 7th day of the week) at home and thus at rest from the world, teaching His own family about The Law, again so that everyone would KNOW The Law.

However, instead of DOING as God has COMMANDED us to do, we adopted the "traditions of the fathers/elders" from the pagan cultures around us, beginning in Babylon, which is where the Talmud was fabricated and the organized religion of Talmudic Judaism, with its satanic kabbalistic nonsense, was born.

ALL man-made traditions are satanic, because they are fabricated with one goal in mind: make the Commandments/Law of God of no effect (Matt. 15:1-14). It is the traditions of men that spawned ALL of the liberal values that led to debt-based capitalism, colonialism, pretend democracies, and ALL of the degenerate aspects of modernity we're struggling with today, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROHIBITED BY THE LAW THAT GOD GAVE US TO PROTECT US FROM ALL OF THIS EVIL AND TO SET AND KEEP US FREE.

Get it straight in your minds:

God is Good, and so is His Word/Law. God sent us His Word (TRUTH) for us to learn and apply.

The devil/Satan (the Liar/Opposer) is evil.
It is the allowing of the traditions of men and their satanic rules -- which are designed to empower and enrich a small group of individuals at the expense of impoverishing and enslaving everyone else -- that are the root cause of ALL of our problems.

The word "Talmud" is Hebrew, and literally means "the traditions of the fathers".
Roman Catholicism has the audacity to literally call their priests "fathers" and thus are teaching "the traditions of the fathers".
The word "Hadith" is Arabic, and literally also means "the traditions of the fathers".

How can we be so stupid as to fall for this same nonsense over and over again???

STAY AWAY FROM PRIESTS, PASTORS, RABBIS AND IMAMS, ETC., AND THEIR EVIL PLACES OF BUSINESS WHERE THEY TRY TO TEACH THEIR SATANIC TRADITIONS THAT OPPOSE THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

LEARN FROM GOD AND HIS CHRIST ONLY. CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE GOD HAS ANOINTED AND APPOINTED TO BE A TEACHER AND MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MANKIND. THERE ARE NO OTHERS.

We are ALL inmates/prisoners in this lunatic asylum for the criminally insane. Inmates do NOT get to make up their own rules/traditions. Anyone who refuses to learn this simple lesson will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, exactly as we've been repeatedly warned.

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
The Church is based on Tradition and Scriptures. Why the former? Because it's what led to the formation of the latter!
You think the RCC wrote the bible?
I may be misunderstanding you.

Either way-- the Traditions in question are uniquely Catholic --> they aren't found in the bible. The RCC is quite open about that fact.

Take Mary's assumption /addition to the Godhead (c. 1950/Pius xii):

No. 4 MARY'S ASSUMPTION *
This dogma has no direct basis​
in scripture. It was nonetheless​
declared "divinely revealed," meaning​
that it is contained implicitly in divine Revelation. LINK
* Marian Dogmas (Catholic News Agency)

They have exempted themselves from the "do not add / take away from what has been written" command (see link, above).
Jesus is not a mediator. The Blessed Virgin Mary is. Get it right.
Interesting.
I don't think I've ever heard a Catholic make this claim. Even the mother church doesn't go that far-- at least, not publicly.

Last edited:
"Why Christians reject the Catholic Church "?

There's 1.3 billion Catholics in the world. Assuming that they are not "real" Christians is rather arrogant and hypocritical as the Bible was put together by Catholic priests as it has been pointed out already.
Nobody but cultists who think they alone understand the Bible, divide Christians into many different fighting groups. Why do you think this board and other religious conspiracy boards are so fragmented? I have noticed religious battles break out constantly on this forum and posters end up pissing in the wind constantly, running around in circles with wasted efforts.

And what about Freemasonry which is so often pointed at here? At least 7 popes in the past have condemned it as being anti-Christian. You don't see this mentionned too often.

A Freeman

Superstar
"Why Christians reject the Catholic Church "?

There's 1.3 billion Catholics in the world. Assuming that they are not "real" Christians is rather arrogant and hypocritical as the Bible was put together by Catholic priests as it has been pointed out already.
While it is arrogant/ignorant and hypocritical for one cult/sect/denomination of so-called Christianity to assume they're the right one and the others are wrong, the Bible was NOT put together by Catholic priests, as has been shown within this thread.

Further, in the Bible itself, Christ condemns ALL branches/sects/cults/denominations of "Christianity", calling Roman Catholicism "the Great Whore" because it gave birth to all of her harlot daughters, the Protestant denominations. So ALL of the denominations are WRONG, as should be self-evident by the fact NONE of them actually follow and DO as Christ's COMMANDS. "Christianity" in any and all of its forms/sects/cults/denominations, etc. would not exist today IF the people were doing as Christ COMMANDED, beginning with keeping The Law/Commandments of God, which Christ said would NEVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-20).

That is why Christ told His Disciples to go and make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:18-20).

Nobody but cultists who think they alone understand the Bible, divide Christians into many different fighting groups. Why do you think this board and other religious conspiracy boards are so fragmented? I have noticed religious battles break out constantly on this forum and posters end up pissing in the wind constantly, running around in circles with wasted efforts.
This is exactly why GOD CONDEMNED ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIONS (ALL of the sects, cults, denominations, etc.), BECAUSE ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION WAS CREATED BY LUCIFER/SATAN/IBLIS TO LEAD PEOPLE AWAY FROM GOD.

These condemnations may be found throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran), which means that over 4 billions so-called Jews, so-called Christians and so-called Muslims, and ALL of the others organized religions (e.g. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc.) are fighting each other over differences that do not exist except in their imaginations (Gen. 6:5).

Divide and conquer is a very obvious satanic strategy. Political parties, religious denominations, sporting event and competition in general (which is not healthy in any form) all testify to this FACT.

And what about Freemasonry which is so often pointed at here? At least 7 popes in the past have condemned it as being anti-Christian. You don't see this mentionned too often.
And yet behind the scenes, many of the popes have forwarded the agenda of freemasonry, including the last 3 popes.

Francis’ encyclical Fratelli Tutti testifies most eloquently to that fact. It is no coincidence that it quickly received the applause of the Lodge, for Masonic tenets feature prominently throughout the text, and the French Revolution’s triad of “liberty, equality, fraternity” is explicitly endorsed in it (see Fratelli Tutti, n. 219 and subsection title above n. 103).

I would interpret both passages of scripture to mean exactly what they say. Do you believe the scripture you referenced suggest that the Israelites weren't destroyed for tempting Christ? Jesus was that Rock that Moses was commanded to strike. I believe the connections I am making are fair and accurate.
Sorry, buddy. Didn't mean to ghost.

No, I don't think the Israelites were destroyed for tempting Christ; they were destroyed for challenging their lord. When Paul speaks of the rock in the desert, he preceeds it with the word 'pneumatikes' (spiritual) and the spiritual aspect is emphasized (ie. spiritual drink, spiritual rock). I'm sure we both agree it doesn't concern the actual physical rock from which Moses drew water but that which quenches the thirst in the wilderness, that which gives life in this world. Symbolically, it represents Christ, which is no doubt the point Paul was trying to make to the Corinthians, but proselytism has its own forms of pragmatic truth.

If you look at what Jesus says about the manna in John, you can see the disassociation Jesus makes between Him and the bread from heaven offered by Moses. That bread was food so the Hebrews in the desert wouldn't die. But it's not the 'true bread from Heaven' which grants life.

This is not my opinion. Jesus said so according to John:

John 6
30 So they said to him, ‘What sign are you going to give us then, so that we may see it and believe you? What work are you performing?
31 Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, “He gave them bread from heaven to eat.”’
32 Then Jesus said to them, ‘Very truly, I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.’

'Not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven' doesn't mean it was Jesus' Father who gave that bread. Jesus is juxtaposing the bread given by Moses back then (Moses gave - past tense) to the bread His Father is giving as He speaks (Father who gives - present tense). Jesus also emphasises that the bread of His Father is the true bread, an adjective which would be redundant if He's talking about the same bread, ie. true bread = Jesus. That's what the scripture says.

Instead, this is what most people think it says:

‘Very truly, I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but it was my Father who gave you the true bread from heaven.'

vs
‘Very truly, I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
Bethlehem means "House of Bread"
Manna foreshadowed Christ coming down from heaven to feed His Lost Sheep from the "House of Israel".

Father (God) sent down both manna and Christ, the Bread of Life.

The manna physically sustained the Israelites while they wandered through the Wilderness of Sin.
The "Bread of Life" (Christ) spiritually sustains the remnant of Israel, who have digest Christ's True Teachings, while they wander through this wilderness of sin (Earth).

John 6:29-38, 48-51
6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe him whom He hath sent.
6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign showest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
6:31 Our fathers did eat Manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth Life unto the world.
6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth me shall never thirst.
6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me.

6:48 I am that bread of Life.
6:49 Your fathers did eat Manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
6:51 I am the Living Bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall Live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 5:42-47
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

So few have any appetite for, much less digest Christ's True Teachings (Matt. 7:13-14; 20:16; Rev. 10:7-10).

Note: The reason Moses didn't enter the Promised Land is because he didn't thank Father for the water that Father provided for the Israelites at Meribah-Kadesh (
Deut. 32:51). SImilarly, it is Father Who delivered the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt via His Servant Moses, just as it is Father Who is delivering the remnant of Israel now, through Christ (Who can do nothing without Father - John 5:30). The name "Jesus" literally means: "YHWH" (Father) is Salvation.

ALL Praise and Glory belongs to Father (God).

Last edited:
Bethlehem means "House of Bread"
Manna foreshadowed Christ coming down from heaven to feed His Lost Sheep from the "House of Israel".

John 6:29-38, 48-51
6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe him whom He hath sent.
6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign showest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
6:31 Our fathers did eat Manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth Life unto the world.
6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth me shall never thirst.
6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me.

6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
6:51 I am the Living Bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall Live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 5:42-47
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

So few have any appetite for, much less digest Christ's True Teachings (Matt. 7:13-14; 20:16; Rev. 10:7-10).
Even the verses you share admit my point.

John

Sibi

Star
Pagan idols disguised as "saints"

History and legend of Saint Bacchus
Due to his name, the same as the pagan god of the vine and the wine, Bacchus was thrown to the ground, was whipped and trodden upon like grape by the army. The Golden Legend says that "two angels rose up the sky, while his blood squirted from all his body like pure grape juice". The church canonized both and celebrates their festival on October 7 , in high season of the grape harvest.​
Document de Michel Le Crétois (1813) - Couvent Saint-Serge à Maaloula - SyrieIf the name of Serge remained quite alive, the name of Bacchus was forgotten , probably because of its homonymy with the pagan god, considered to be awkward. However, many traces of its memory resisted time, in the East, for example in Cairo : (Church Saint Bacchus), in Maaloulo - Syria : (church Saint Serge and Saint Bacchus), in Istanbul : (church Saint Bacchus transformed into a mosque), just as in the Occident, as the frescos in the vault of Berze the City (close to Mâcon) show it. We can note that Saint Bacchus is represented on a dark horse contrary to Saint Serge represented on a clear one.​
Document du XIIIème siècle - Couvent Saint-Serge à Maaloula - SyrieIt is this Saint whose martyrdom inspired a medieval poet, Geoffroy of Isle de France, who compared his torment with that inflicted to a bunch of grape, to give us the wine which was chosen by our founder as the patron saint of our Order, involved in the crusade for the defense of the “wine vray”​
Saint Sebastian​

Sibi

Star
Saint Apollonia of Toothaches
"one of a group of virgin martyrs who suffered in Alexandria during a local uprising against the Christians prior to the persecution of Decius. According to church tradition, her torture included having all of her teeth violently pulled out or shattered. For this reason, she is popularly regarded as the patroness of dentistry and those suffering from toothache or other dental problems"​

Her teeth

Torture of Saint Apollonia (1513, Heilsbronn Cathedral, Bavaria)

Sibi

Star
The supposed source of the catholic eucharist ritual is:
  • Matthew 26:26
    While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”
Bread does not break into small circles! Where does this ritual really come from?

Collyridianism
Collyridianism (or Kollyridianism) was an alleged Early Christian heretical movement in Arabia whose adherents apparently worshipped the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus as a goddess. According to Epiphanius, certain women in largely-pagan Arabia syncretised indigenous beliefs with the worship of Mary and offered little cakes or bread-rolls. The cakes were called collyris (Greek: κολλυρις) and are the source of the name Collyridians.

Epiphanius
“Certain women there in Arabia have introduced this absurd teaching from Thracia: how they offer up a sacrifice of bread rolls in the name of the ever-Virgin Mary, and all partake of this bread” (Panarion 78:13)

• Jeremiah 44:19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”
  • 1 Corinthians 8:7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.
  • Revelation 2:20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
Mary the Queen of Heaven.

Sibi

Star
  • Jeremiah 51:7 Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord’s hand; she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad.
  • Revelation 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

Sibi

Star
Vatican Misspells Jesus on Coin

"Steward of the Mysteries"

Snake staff

Body part worship
  • Romans 1:25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood
  • 1 Kings 14:9 You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me.
  • 2 Kings 17:12 They worshiped idols, though the Lord had said, “You shall not do this.”
  • Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Asherah poles
  • 2 Kings 17:16 They forsook all the commands of the Lord their God and made for themselves two idols cast in the shape of calves, and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the starry hosts, and they worshiped Baal.
  • 2 Kings 21:21 He followed completely the ways of his father, worshiping the idols his father had worshiped, and bowing down to them.
  • 2 Chronicles 24:18 They abandoned the temple of the Lord, the God of their ancestors, and worshiped Asherah poles and idols. Because of their guilt, God’s anger came on Judah and Jerusalem.
Incense altars
  • 2 Chronicles 34:4
    Under his direction the altars of the Baals were torn down; he cut to pieces the incense altars that were above them, and smashed the Asherah poles and the idols. These he broke to pieces and scattered over the graves of those who had sacrificed to them.

Asherah Poles and witches stang

The Bent Cross

Sibi

Star
Star god Rephan / Chiun / Kiyyun / Saturn / Moloch
  • Acts 7:43
    You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile’ beyond Babylon.
  • Amos 5:26
    26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god which you made for yourselves.

Star of Remphan = 8 pointed star / Star of Ishtar - 8 spoked wheel

Vatican floor

Fish heads with fish tails - dagon's fish hat also has a tail. Last picture is Amun Ra

Fire priest

Eastern Orthodox

Sibi

Star
Hidden sun symbols in St Peters Bascillica and Pope in golden sun rise throne

Sun symbol on chest

Gigantic statues at the vatican

Gigantic statues of Zeus and Egyptian gods

Jesus was born in a stable! Who are these "kings" on gold thrones?

Catholic Three horned Jesus

Silhouette does not invoke thoughts of Jesus...