Why I left this forum (and why I came back)

Vixy

Star
I posted here yesterday having made a decision to no longer post to a thread on the 23rd September. So many regular posters can become caricatures, defending the same positions, being hostile to the same people etc etc. After 7th October, these differences became even more pronounced. The lure would be to enact a text based version of the present middle-east conflict but my feeling is that those who either accept replacement theology, support the Hamas / Palestinian
narrative or even the wider cultural Marxism will lean to one set of views, while Christians who take a a more literal eschatological view will lean to another. I could see no value in repeatedly having set-piece arguments along these lines so first I ignored, then I disengaged.

However, I do believe there is a desperate need for people to look out and above the current conflict (however that might play out) to the wider context of Matthew 24:7 where what is going on in the world at present, and where things a headed should come as no surprise at all to those who have even casually picked up a Bible.

There is so much going on in the world right now, the media is more corrupt than ever, society more fractured and social media more polarised, it is very hard not do become cynical. Even so, I think it is better to say something while I can rather than lament the removal of such freedoms down the line.

With so much noise, I thought I would wait till I encountered something I agreed with to sum up my feeling of “what’s going on” and today I came across this:-

"And he will divide the wheats from the tares"

This has happened a long time ago and we are now seeing the results.

"Anyone who curses Israel, draws a curse upon himself and anyone who blesses israel, blesses also himself" (I do not believe illuminati to be jewish but retending to be so they can cour under antisemitism when attacked)

What HAMAS did fits with the prophecy of "And when they declare peace and security, beware since sudden destruction will come UPon you" Hamas came from above. I know prohecies usually arent literal but I believe this time, it is. What was started when it was supposedly a war break, named peace and security, was the beginning of something we will not see the end of, until most of mankind have been slaughtered. I believe this was the start of the absolute end. The biggest world war mankind has ever nor will ever, see. NATO rising against Israel and Israel slaughtering and destroying NATO.

Everythings changed in society for the reasons the bible describes: I grew up in the 80's and people were healthy, happy, social and warm. You could walk right up to someone, tell them they had nice shoes or something and gain a friend, today you get a look of suspicion because of the lawlessness, the crime. Noone trusts anyone anymore. Mankinds hearts have gone.. Black. And the internet with it. Its not just this forum, it's everywhere. We cant escape it anymore. In the old days you could have a bad day and go on the forum to talk to really sweet people who eased life for you. Now? The attacks online are.. beyond human. They're pure demonic. I even heard one guy had committed suicide by the same two that harrassed me on an app and read a conversation between these two that their plan was the same with me and their plan on how I in detail was supposed to do it. When I had done it, it would prove what master manipulators they were. They were proud of their doings. And they succeded partly bc I did shut down emotionally from the shock and had to go to therapy (we're talking verbal abuse, smear campaigns and the works between 2019- just days ago) which was destroyed since they kept at it during the therapy so the sessions went to handling one crisis after another they had created instead of me getting help with processing the abuse. Two young swedish guys..One with the diagnosis antisocial personality disorder who was in the military, the other a drug addict using needles who thought he suffered from machiavellianism. Both of them 27 years old. Not even 30 yet that level of evil already. Just kids to me.. And it was nothing personal, they did this to several people and harrassing celebrities aswell, they had it as a sport to break people mentally. The military guy would call people up, provoke an angry reaction, record it, and put it up on the internet for people to laugh at, as a trophé. Like a contempt serial killer who just laied down a prey and gloats in the kill.

Some thinks it's agents or "shills" and that kind but I believe it is regular people who are so darkened in their hearts that they only have violence and hatred left. So good people isolate themselves out of fear to escape this evil. The things I've lived through the past 5 years alone would be enough to send anyone to the grave and it escalates day by day, I can strictly say, as I'm sure you aswell can, Red; none of us have ever seen mankind this evil.

I always had the gym where I could go and escape all of this madness but now theres not even that anymore since a lady told me to get off a machine I sat working on, from nowhere, never seen her before, and when I didnt she told her friend to take her camera out and "record this!" To physically attack me. I was beaten down, spat in my face and had my hair torn out by the roots. The only thing stopping her from beating me to death, was that her friend tore her off me or I wouldnt be here anymore. She had to tear her off me three times, that level of anger did she have in her because I couldnt get off a machine. I've trained there for 23 years and there were security cameras so since there was no staff around at that time (24 hour gym) I told them to watch the surveilance cameras which they did and then ended her membership. I screamed like a wild hog during the attacks and the gym was as usual full of muscular guys training, they all heard me, one was 5 feet from us, he still didnt help me. he sat on a machine right in front of us and still did nothing. I found out later by the police that one of them had called the police -who didnt arrive. So..noone helped me. They would rather see a small woman being beaten to death than to help me.

I then tried to recover from the whole ordeal since it shook me up quite alot; I'm only petite and she had thighs 2 times the size of my torso bc she was overweight so I didnt stand a chance. After I'd isolated the rest of the summer, say 2 months or so, only being in my home, I went out one evening to forget the incident and there she was again (what are the odds?) this time running after me and cornering me against a taxi whom I tried to get into and flee the scene but whose driver locked the door so I couldnt get away, she threatened me to withdraw my police report or "it will end badly for the both of us" I pretended to agree but in actuality the police closed the case bc I had defended myself, I put my arms up and ran into a bathroom to get away at the gym so they considered that as we were both guilty and closed it. The truth is our police authority is so overloaded with murders (Sweden is now the murder country of europe) they dont have the time for small cases of battery like this. She knows that so she can continue and batter others. She will have no fine, no time in prison, nothing. Her friend can keep recording the attacks and they can put it up on the internet to laugh at. We had a woman who did the same yesterday, she put up a murder: https://samnytt.se/lisbeth-78-var-pa-vag-till-lidl-mordades-av-psyksjuk-kvinna She was mentally ill aswell. Nothing will happen to them. I feel sorry for her friend that helped me, she didnt seem like a bad person at all and I got the feeling she didnt want to do this but was too afraid of the other one so she had to. She helped me and I'll never forget it.

This means noone is safe and even at daytime walking the streets in my city, now ruled the drug capital of europe bc of cocaine going from colombia to my city, people are really afraid. We have shootings on public restaurants straight into the outsdoors seatings, a young guy who shot 9 shots right into it, police ruling it as 9 attempts of murder. The court freed him and the 9 gangs that sell drugs in town despite 30+.000 pages of evidence of everything from text messages bwteeen the sellers to video evidence to pictures of the sales. They all walked, the police had worked on that case for YEARS and our corrupted court systems with mainly freemasons in it, let them out again bc Ordo ab chao. There has even been made documents about it so you can see Im not a tinfoil hat making it up: https://www.tv4.se/artikel/3n10bASHYgruNZyQaj7zjm/domare-och-advokater-i-samma-raettegang-var-alla-frimurarbroeder And this is actually illegal yet nothing happens.

We just yesterday found out our malls and train stations from now on will be protected by heavily armed police, so we can feel safe. It is THAT bad: https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingborg/tungt-bevapnad-polis-patrullerar-under-julhandeln--2gvo2z (Theres a video so you dont have to translate) I have NEVER in my days seen police or militaries in a shopping mall or train station before. And as the woman being interwieved says "It's supposed to make us fel safe but I feel dread instead" Exactly so, I also am truly frightened by this. I feel it increases the sense of dread. And my country's at a level 4 terror threat bc Turkey didnt like immigrants in sweden burning the qourahn. It is legal in our country but apparently they were offended enough to want to start a war with us. Guess they must have forgotten the extreme amount of migrants we have taken in from Turkey and given money, homes and everything they could ever need. We have done alot for that country.

We even have our santa clauses attacked, their costumes torn to pieces and told "We are muslims, this is OUR country now!" He was called a word they use alot and that our schoolchildren now use as greeting each other with: "Whore kid" https://samnytt.se/gang-attackerade-tomte-vi-ar-muslimer-och-det-har-ar-vart-land Just for trying to spread joy and a christmasy feeling but I suppose demons doesnt like anything that reminds them of Christ. The woman at the gym was turkish, I actually asked her by the taxi. Maybe she was a muslim..I dont know.

This worlds gone.. I see old pals aswell, so destroyed by time compared to how full of life and hope they were. Their eyes are dead. And now so are mine. So at least we are not alone in this, Red, it happens to us all. Evil has taken over as the bible said it would for a while.

I can only hope you're somewhat okay, Red. I know you have close ones so I'm really glad about that. <3 As for the muslim bullies on here, I can see theyre still here, enjoying torturing christians and anyone that doesnt follow their believes. It's really sad..So so sad to see such lost souls. The bible says to pray for our enemies bc his punishment will be so great, its beyond comprehension. I believe that bc Ive witnessed what happens to my enemies so I believe we must pray for their souls. If we can get even one of them to turn around, it's a won soul.

i have to tell you that I was in a christian meeting in 2007 that was called "Protect your heart" And in late 2017, the first of the most vicious devilish attacks started so it was as if God warned me, my heart would be attacked and he was right. Never could I had imagined the kind of evil humans are capable of.

I think the admin should set out mods that ban this arabic bully gang in here, log their IP's and if they dont use VPN's, ban the IP. Then keep an eye on new accounts since such beings have a tendency to come back for revenge and even to attack the site itself. I'll gladly provide the list of names, I know exactly who Red means.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Vixy - great to hear from you again and also so sorry for the times you have been through since we last spoke…

A few things occurred to me as I was reading your update. First on the state of things and how that feels, Tolkiens observations having been through WWI himself seem very appropriate:

IMG_4571.jpeg

Second to the prophetic moment we are living in, I suspect Zechariah 9 and Zephaniah 2 may be in play right now. I suspect that will only become clear in hindsight though.

Third, in terms of being concerned whether others like me or hate me, I defer to Paul’s words:

“I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes.”

Last, on the nature of people changing, and their increasingly hostile words and actions recent times, I can certainly see it! The division is deepening, sides are being chosen and people will end up reaping what they sow. I wouldn’t want even my greatest detractor or enemy to end up lost and cheated out of eternal life, especially if mere ego kept me from sharing Jesus in a hostile setting.

God bless you and stay in touch.

Vixy

Star
@Vixy - great to hear from you again and also so sorry for the times you have been through since we last spoke…

A few things occurred to me as I was reading your update. First on the state of things and how that feels, Tolkiens observations having been through WWI himself seem very appropriate:

View attachment 98405

Second to the prophetic moment we are living in, I suspect Zechariah 9 and Zephaniah 2 may be in play right now. I suspect that will only become clear in hindsight though.

Third, in terms of being concerned whether others like me or hate me, I defer to Paul’s words:

“I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes.”

Last, on the nature of people changing, and their increasingly hostile words and actions recent times, I can certainly see it! The division is deepening, sides are being chosen and people will end up reaping what they sow. I wouldn’t want even my greatest detractor or enemy to end up lost and cheated out of eternal life, especially if mere ego kept me from sharing Jesus in a hostile setting.

God bless you and stay in touch.
Oh that was just a small grain of salt next to what other things I have experienced. Nearly lost my life back in 2019 and now live with heartfailiure due to that.

The point by writing this is that every TRUE christian, meaning those of us who have a close relationship with God, who have stopped all our sinning and who have shown him we want to follow his commands, get these demonic attacks because the closer we are to God, the more demons hate us. And they really HATE us, their level of hate is beyond anything human, our little brains cant even fanthom the kind of hatred they are capable of. I've seen it many times and its on a level where when you are exposed to it, you have to shut of emotionally or you wont survive. You would go insane yourself. No human can take that level and come out unscaved. Its like that story of Houska castle where a prisoner was sent down through a gate to hell for 3 minutes and came up with white hair, completely insane from the trauma he experienced. He passed away 3 weeks later, my guess is due to heartfailiure. Our hearts literally cant handle that level of evil, we get sick and die.

I don't watch Harry Potter, I assume that picture is from, bc its satanic. I dont watch any of those movies, I've gone all clean and only listen to God and that of which is his. But I get your point. I disagree however, I feel we are the strongest to have been chosen to live in such evil times as now, to be able to witness all of this. So we are chosen bc of our strenght, I see it as a privilegie, not many others could make it during these times but we are here because we are strong. Maybe he even made our souls to be here in these times.. I have watched those who werent as strong commit suicide, one by one, think I had about 5 friends that took their lives. My country has everything materially, the standard is so high, yet the soul of the country is so poor. It rebukes God so I will have nothing to do with it.

Judging? Yes. I've spent the past 5 years beng critizised on everything from my looks to my personality and even for existing. It's usually narcissistic and psychopathic people who judge out of projections since they cant handle being themselves, theyre ashamed over themselves and those conditions is due to brain damages that can be seen on MRI's and PET scans, we're talking the prefrontal cortrex, insula, amygdala and hipocampus are almost completely off. I'm surprised they can even manage to tie their shoes, honestly. They're huge brain damages..Or..As one man sang "It's where my demons hide" Somehow it is linked, I've researched it the past 3 years, going on four and it really seems demonic what they are capable of and how that kind of people have hurt and damaged the world. So maybe what the doctors see on the scans are where their demond reside..

Either way, mankind is so far off now that 2 Timothy 3 is perfect "Stay away from them!" If we dont, they will hurt us since they are no longer..human. So stay the heck away from them my friend and keep your sanity as long as you can.

Wish you the best, Red. <3

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Oh that was just a small grain of salt next to what other things I have experienced. Nearly lost my life back in 2019 and now live with heartfailiure due to that.

The point by writing this is that every TRUE christian, meaning those of us who have a close relationship with God, who have stopped all our sinning and who have shown him we want to follow his commands, get these demonic attacks because the closer we are to God, the more demons hate us. And they really HATE us, their level of hate is beyond anything human, our little brains cant even fanthom the kind of hatred they are capable of. I've seen it many times and its on a level where when you are exposed to it, you have to shut of emotionally or you wont survive. You would go insane yourself. No human can take that level and come out unscaved. Its like that story of Houska castle where a prisoner was sent down through a gate to hell for 3 minutes and came up with white hair, completely insane from the trauma he experienced. He passed away 3 weeks later, my guess is due to heartfailiure. Our hearts literally cant handle that level of evil, we get sick and die.

I don't watch Harry Potter, I assume that picture is from, bc its satanic. I dont watch any of those movies, I've gone all clean and only listen to God and that of which is his. But I get your point. I disagree however, I feel we are the strongest to have been chosen to live in such evil times as now, to be able to witness all of this. So we are chosen bc of our strenght, I see it as a privilegie, not many others could make it during these times but we are here because we are strong. Maybe he even made our souls to be here in these times.. I have watched those who werent as strong commit suicide, one by one, think I had about 5 friends that took their lives. My country has everything materially, the standard is so high, yet the soul of the country is so poor. It rebukes God so I will have nothing to do with it.

Judging? Yes. I've spent the past 5 years beng critizised on everything from my looks to my personality and even for existing. It's usually narcissistic and psychopathic people who judge out of projections since they cant handle being themselves, theyre ashamed over themselves and those conditions is due to brain damages that can be seen on MRI's and PET scans, we're talking the prefrontal cortrex, insula, amygdala and hipocampus are almost completely off. I'm surprised they can even manage to tie their shoes, honestly. They're huge brain damages..Or..As one man sang "It's where my demons hide" Somehow it is linked, I've researched it the past 3 years, going on four and it really seems demonic what they are capable of and how that kind of people have hurt and damaged the world. So maybe what the doctors see on the scans are where their demond reside..

Either way, mankind is so far off now that 2 Timothy 3 is perfect "Stay away from them!" If we dont, they will hurt us since they are no longer..human. So stay the heck away from them my friend and keep your sanity as long as you can.

Wish you the best, Red. <3
Lol (on Harry Potter) I hate it too - Gandalf was from Lord of the Rings, written by Tolkien (a Christian)

p.s. I don’t feel especially strong (in one sense) but I do know God’s presence and guidance. I don’t think any of us will be expected to navigate these “birth pains” in our strength alone @Vixy

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Lol (on Harry Potter) I hate it too - Gandalf was from Lord of the Rings, written by Tolkien (a Christian)

p.s. I don’t feel especially strong (in one sense) but I do know God’s presence and guidance. I don’t think any of us will be expected to navigate these “birth pains” in our strength alone @Vixy
Unfortunally, thats what I have been doing my entire life, facing trauma alone. I feel like a robot, you know? At times I wonder if I still am alive? I found something online though, that fits. A clever girl wrote:

"People shut down emotionally as a self defense/self preservation nechanism. It's after they can no longer cope with whatever abuse they are enduring, and so they shut down and basically go into autopilot or survivor mode. It's an obvious physical sign that the body and mind have endured more than they are equipped to handle so the body steps in and walks out with it. I think it feels like being in a state of zombified shock. It feels like being on the wrong dose of antidepressants.like you have cement blocks weighing you down both physically and mentally which helps get thru"

This I can vouch, is very true. My advice to survive these times is to shut oneself in, a complete isolation as much as possible. Just like the good book say "Stay away from them!" Same with the internet, I'd say the digital violence is the absolute worst. I tell you Red, the past 5 years I've stared Satan in the face. I'll never look at humans the same way again.

Hugs my friend... Dont become like them. <3

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Unfortunally, thats what I have been doing my entire life, facing trauma alone. I feel like a robot, you know? At times I wonder if I still am alive? I found something online though, that fits. A clever girl wrote:

"People shut down emotionally as a self defense/self preservation nechanism. It's after they can no longer cope with whatever abuse they are enduring, and so they shut down and basically go into autopilot or survivor mode. It's an obvious physical sign that the body and mind have endured more than they are equipped to handle so the body steps in and walks out with it. I think it feels like being in a state of zombified shock. It feels like being on the wrong dose of antidepressants.like you have cement blocks weighing you down both physically and mentally which helps get thru"

This I can vouch, is very true. My advice to survive these times is to shut oneself in, a complete isolation as much as possible. Just like the good book say "Stay away from them!" Same with the internet, I'd say the digital violence is the absolute worst. I tell you Red, the past 5 years I've stared Satan in the face. I'll never look at humans the same way again.

Hugs my friend... Dont become like them. <3
Did you ever listen to this one?

It’s pretty dark, but true (I think)

Vixy

Star
Did you ever listen to this one?

It’s pretty dark, but true (I think)
Oooh yeah! Wilkerson I had a phase of but am now into the more hardcore stuff;
Since it is demonic "Know thine enemy" I've learned some things about demonic personalities in the past couple of years. 25:08 in that one they speak of how the love of many shall wax cold, which is exactly what you are experiencing in here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some good advice in James 4 on spiritual warfare

Drawing Near to God

7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Vixy

Star
Some good advice in James 4 on spiritual warfare

Drawing Near to God

7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Oh man, I gotta tell ya: Since I stopped all my sinning and lived like that for a while, talking to him regularly like a friend as always, hes since the past years answered ALL my prayers, Red! ALL of them. Ive gotten things from my landlord that shouldnt be possible, Ive prayed about, they even caled me and said "Well normally we dont do this but we have talked and we decided to make an exception in your case and grant it" I had a fence worth 2500 dollars put up FOR FREE! Ive had money from funds to fix things I couodnt fix otherwise, I could even buy a new couch, Im debt free as from today (had a small debt) and when my cat ran away I prayed intensly for 2 months and cant believe it but found her. Unfortunally dead but still, I found her so I could bury her.

Ive prayed about others too, my friend that ended up on drugs, in an abusive relationship, in a gigantic debt and homeless living in a shelter for now where she was an outcast.. First she was transfered to a shelter where she actually like the staff and then she had a debt wipe out by the state making her debt free, she got away from the abuser and we found what her depression was due to, it was a health issue I saw immediately. Shes even getting her drivers license back. Now shes an ungrateful little B for not even thanking him "Im not a believer" But Ive said thanks again and again for her since its so embarrassing she wont even say thank you.

On and on it goes, my own health situation has improved by 80% aswell after prayer, and thats a story how that happened in itself thats pretty cool!

So I can see why the attacks are so bad since I have all prayers answered, I see my old abusers lifes crumbling before my eyes "I shall lay thine enemies at your feet" (He sire gets even, I'll tell you that!) while I feel better and better. So yes, of course I would be and am deeply hated by the evil side since the closer one gets to God, the deeper the hate from the opponents.

He's the best friend I've ever had, Red. Its truly incredible.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So why did you tell me you had been to prison then? I've noticed you pulling the liar card out on certain posters so who did YOU lie to? Me or Haich?
I never told you I went to prison. I told you I was locked up in jail on false charges for exposing multi-million dollar fraud at a mosque. You were the first (and at that time only) person I told about that and you were the first person I gave the info about that case to once I was released and vindicated. After that you stopped interacting with me. Its whatever... but now you want to crawl out of the woodwork and use that against me? Why?

So here we see the truth... just like the rest, you aint interested in anything real here... you want to run your holier-than-though routine and conduct digital make-out sessions with Desert Rat in yalls private DMs. Get over your schoolboy crush because your "Muslim" pals on here have promoted pedo-ish the entire time... just look on the Aisha's age thread.

Keeping it 100, Desert Rat had that same info... I made that info available to yall in private, info that I paid a steep price for, including some of my freedom and more. Info that exposes how that mosque is at the forefront of the impending djall/antichrist system. None of you cowards ever did anything with that, just went back to whining about the same things, posting others works... NEVER producing anything real or relevant.
So in summary, you and the "Muslims" here have went on a vile, profane laden rampage where you engage in exactly the same sort of behavior yall used to accuse others of here (and rightfully so). Everyone else here seems to note this, how yall are the new VC crew engaged in counter-productive/blatantly confrontational activity. And once I return here, I find that your non-Muslim self and your fake Muslim friends have spent this entire time backbiting me... so everyone now gets to see how much you people are to be trusted. And everyone can see how seriously they take their loyalty to Muslims. They are willing to work with (what they describe as) a kaffir such as yourself in order to attack a Muslim who is actually standing for the truth and exposing real ish. And we see Muslims play that agenda out over and over again worldwide... from the intra-personal to national levels.

And this is why you all keep getting your very public accusations about me wrong and continue to issue outright lies and slander against me, making complete fools of yourselves. Because I stand up for whats right, and I stood for actual Islam. Those fake Muslims hate that and now apparently, you have also exposed yourself as being a backstabber who engages in gossip and slander, but have NEVER spoke up about the heart of the matter this entire time. Now that your precious clique of fake-Muslims are on the warpath, instead of instead of setting them straight, you joined in their sin and accusations.

You aint reach out to me personally about any of your concerns... you been comiserating behind my back. You could have just asked me whats up at anytime, I aint on here lying or changing my tune. You exposed none of the evidence I shared with yall (just like Desert Rat) you cowards ran back to your pointless vanity threads. And here you are, still acting dumb by only telling half truths and outright lies so that you can fit in with your ped-promotion squad.

For everyone else reading this ask yourself... why aint they made any of my info public? If thats their big goal, to "expose" me... why have they said a bunch of crazy lies and slander that dont add up instead of just laying it all out on the table? Why are they so mad at me for defending Muhammed from the horrid-hadeeth lies that state hes a pedo? The same horrid-hadeeth lies which they utilize as justification for their epidemic of mass trafficking/r*pe/murder of children around the world.

Bottom line, all yall have done is expose yourselves as a bunch of backstabbing, pedo-supporting/engaging freaks who engage in the most vile, vulgar behavior here... always whining/accusing, threatening... yet NEVER exposing anything. NEVER making a difference. But since yall have clearly been tossing this info around between yourselves, hiding it while you concoct a bunch of lies about me... why aint yall just post all of our DMs? If what yall have said about me on here is true, post your proof for everyone to see.

Once that info gets out, there aint no putting it back in the bottle, and EVERYONE here is going to know EXACTLY what kind of people you are.