Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Lyfe

Star
If people aren't going to join some goofy crusade against feminism, it doesn't make them Luciferian. It's more likely; there's no logical reason to join that crusade. Everything has flaws, and if that's a good reason to start a Crusade, then you are setting yourself up for a grueling never-ending battle against everything.

A bunch of man-haters didn't start feminism. Like it has nothing to do with any inherent flaws of men. It has to do with group psychology and how groups in power especially can become like a speeding train with no breaks. So the train starts running people over, with no thought or conscience.

If we don't intervene on the speeding train, it is criminal, immoral, and shortsighted to say the least.
I keep saying that my objection toward feminism is the mindset it has created in women. I am not against women having rights, but rather oppose certain notions that were used to rally enough of a backing to advance these rights. Notions that help shape the mindset of women today. Most feminists just simply refuse to accept any sort of critique of their social ideas. They say their movement is pro women when in reality these ideas that accompanied feminism do not benefit most women. It lies to them. It suppresses their God given feminine traits that need the proper outlet of expression. It is because of feminism that a woman will now primarily base her value off of individual achievement and success in a work/career related setting. Not only that, but, because of feminism most women place more value on career and education than they do as mothers, child bearers, and keepers of the home. What about the women who fall short of excelling in these pursuits? Women are not career driven by their very nature. Most are in actuality driven by being a good wife, a good mother, and a good keeper of the home. These are the very outlets that are essential and provide the necessary platform where they can express their God given feminine traits that are unique to all women. These feminine traits need to be expressed and not suppressed. Deny it all you want, but it is how God designed them. The feminists hate that, but when you place low value on these things then less women are motivated to value themselves based off of these things. They are less inclined to pursue these things... This is one of many reasons why feminism fails most women, because it lies to them about their God given design and what makes them tick. They develop low self esteem and even become depressed when they fail to live up the standard emphasized by feminism, because it puts value on individual achievements in career and education. Being a good mother, a good wife, and a good keeper of the home are in actually more realistic endeavors and if it was encouraged to women to value and seek excellence in these things more women would base their value on these things. Feminism only benefits those women that have excelled and achieved through career. Most women are not career driven and work in a job they hate(just like men) where the feminist standard shames their lack of success and in result dictates their value and self esteem. These women need to hear the truth about how God designed them and need a break from the constant bombardment of feminist social engineering.

John kn

Rookie
Feminism is definitely much worse than Cancer nowadays which is why so many of us men are still single today, now that most women are real narcissists which they really believe they're all that. And most of these type of women have a very bad attitude problem as well. And they really are very mean to most of us single men today as well, especially when we will try to start a conversation with a woman that we think would be really nice to meet for us. And there will be times when these very pathetic women will even Curse at many of us men for no reason at all, and that just shows me how very awful and very troubled that most of these women are today. Now that they want equality, they really act so terrible to most of us men these days when there are many of us good single ones that are very seriously looking to meet a good woman today. Unfortunately they just don't exist anymore today at all.
:p
ohh poor victim of thoses devils
hahah

No, really. You are exagerating.

Daze

Superstar
:p
ohh poor victim of thoses devils
hahah

No, really. You are exagerating.
At this point its clear to see its a sock account.

VC seems to be full of them these days. It would be nice if he attempted to remove them as he should be able to see ips, if not browser fingerprints. There are many ways to identify someone, only a rube thinks they are anonymous today.

John kn

Rookie
At this point its clear to see its a sock account.

VC seems to be full of them these days. It would be nice if he attempted to remove them as he should be able to see ips, if not browser fingerprints. There are many ways to identify someone, only a rube thinks they are anonymous today.
you sock !

Tidal

Star
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
I prayed for a partner. Was married in less than a year

Lucky you, God has arranged for me to meet various women over the years, and although things looked good to begin with, sooner or later Satan inserts something into their heads to sabotage the relationship, and they don't know how to resist him, it's what he does..

"We wanted to come to you but Satan stopped us" (1 Thess 2:18 )

Cintra

Star
Lucky you, God has arranged for me to meet various women over the years, and although things looked good to begin with, sooner or later Satan inserts something into their heads to sabotage the relationship, and they don't know how to resist him, it's what he does..

"We wanted to come, but Satan stopped us" (1 Thess 2:18 )
Fixed your (not) bible quote.

Cintra

Star
Did you know that Tidal is my alt?

When I am bored and there is nothing on TV except star trek, I put on my Tidal hat and dox this racist guy that lives on the coast.

Cintra

Star
And the funniest thing is that there is at least one person here that will believe it, and in 2 months time will throw some 'sock account' accusations at me.

Daze

Superstar

"We wanted to come to you but Satan stopped us" (1 Thess 2:18 )
I'm just wondering if it was your use of prostitutes that sabotaged your relationships.

Lyfe

Star
All your posts are about how much you hate women. I’m actually pretty chill and more of a merry prankster. I just don’t hold back with fascists and traditionalists who think it’s the 16th ( or 8th ) century.
Bert threw around the word fascist allot. You must be his friend.

Bert threw around the word fascist allot. You must be his friend.
Bert was that guys account 5 sock puppets ago. I think that one was banned for tagging people and wishing death on their children and families. hed call that being merry prankster, to everyone else hes just a psycho

You’re funny. As long as I can annoy you ill keep coming back.
Have fun waiting for Jesus and seething at the Jews. Your life must be really lame.
A life of returning to a forum and having a melt down every time ending in screaming hissy fits and death threats, coupled with cringe edgy atheism and 12 year old phase anarchism, where you lose every political debate and just end up having to pretend everyones a nazi, yeah that’s sad.