Are You Going To Vote? And If So WHY ? Update Evidence of Voting Fraud in Midterms

A Freeman

Superstar
If everyone stopped voting, t.h.e.y. would know their gig is up.

IllusionOfChoice.jpg

Think for just a moment how illogical it is to be coerced into "choosing" your next overlord to make up even more rules to steal even more money and freedom from you.

As George Carlin once said (paraphrased), "if you vote for these people you're responsible for whatever they do" (or words to that effect).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
As George Carlin once said (paraphrased), "if you vote for these people you're responsible for whatever they do" (or words to that effect).
"I believe if you vote you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around, I know. They say if you don't vote you have no right to complain but where is the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest and incompetent people and they get into office and they screw everything up, well you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, Is no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain as loud as I want at the mess you created that I had nothing to do with." - George Carlin

SomaticBanshee

Established
I was going to vote but there’s no point. The two party system is too corrupt and the bloodlust they have for each other is endless and it’s not going to get better. You can just tell. Both parties are filled with savages in suits and makeup and have savaged the English language beyond repair. When both parties crumble and a new formation occurs then I’ll try voting again. In the meantime, it’s best to pass.

I have updated the title of thread so that people can give examples of what they see as evidence of voter fraud in the next week or whenever. Remember when they counted ballots and the results came in the same night or at the latest the next day? Now it seems like they wait as long as they can so they know how many votes they need to cheat. Also they can't claim that Covid is around anymore yet I think one of the ideas behind Covid is to make voter fraud permanent with drop boxes and mail in ballots. Plus now United States Post Service is now a wing of the demoncrat party. And what about Dominion? Instead of being in jail their computers are still being used to count the votes?

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
I’m nearly 40 and never voted, never will..

My mum and some family do but my dad was always staunchly against it.

It wasn’t drilled in to us as a working class family from up north to get so passionate abut the need to vote.

More on the lines of hating all party politics and corrupt establishment.

why am I wasting my time to go out in the cold some station to vote for someone that’s already been selected behind closed doors??

I’d rather S**t in my hand and clap.

The demoncrats are the party of satanists and luciferian elon musk is endorsimg the republicans. Wow, what a choice [sarcasm]

That said, my state has in person early voting and i voted this weekend. Mostly just to vote NO on the stupid "protect reproductive rights" aka full term baby murder initiative. And the guy running for senator is openly against v@x mandates, so to me that's something.

redqueen

Superstar
well guess better late than never eh

tptb activated 38 NG cyber units
in 14 states all to give the illusion
this time around the Peoples will
get who they voted for without
any interference from russia or
the oppisite sides of left/right

this way no matter who takes the win
or gets placed by tptb with this there
shouldn't be any talks about stolen
elections

I can't vote as I'm Canadian also
at this point of Our awakeness
does it matter at all

I Believe any votes in any country
don't actually means anything,no matter
if Ya Believe in the left/right choice illusion

all of tptb are feathers/wings on the same
bird that want to go home all the goals are
the same all that may slightly be different is
the path taken

they give Us heroes and villains cause they're
all one big club and We're not in it,all so no
matter who the Peoples vote In,tptb win every
time by owning all options

there is always a third option that no one wants
to take that option though,unfortunately the only
way taking that option works is if all of Us to it
together at once and refuse to play their game
no more

what happens if not one person turns out to
vote

Last edited:

QMQS

Established
I won't vote, since I am from a central european country. "We" even have more than just two parties, and is the same sh*tshow. They are all the "same" with just kinda different flavours. Besides that, after my country started to wage war against people without the jab and ignored any legal rules to enforce its tyrannical measures, I quit voting once and for all.

It is similar to an unhealthy, toxic relationship with a partner who gaslights you, who hits you, who threatens you, who steals from you, who tries to make you his/her slave, but once in a while tells you how much he/she needs you and how great you are,... just to fuck you over the next day.

And, just like with such relationships, the abuse will never ever stop if you keep dreaming: "but, but.. maybe this time,...it will be different"

SomaticBanshee

Established
There are so many instances of weird stuff happening when people show up to vote today. Machines not working to voters being told they have to go to another site, blah blah blah, the democrats are panicking!

The board is working with Dominion to resolve the issue. Yeah I bet they are. Dominion and anyone who works for them should be in prison. So in a nutshell criminals are running the election. Why am I not surprised?

The United States, despite the obvious rigging, is in a privileged position nonetheless. You're the only country in the Atlantic world who has a viable candidate to effectively change the power through "democratic" (I use the term lightly) means. He has the money, he has the ego, now the political experience and an undying relentless movement willing to back him all the way. I know he's not eligible in the midterms, but we all understand the importance of this election in the Trump era. It'd be a shame not to vote when so much hangs in the balance, even if it is for a weasel like Dr. Oz or whoever runs for your state. Now is the time to see the bigger picture.

Awoken2

Superstar
The United States, despite the obvious rigging, is in a privileged position nonetheless.
As in privileged that it's phoney election could get rigged either way and the next puppet has already been selected? (Confused emoji)

You're the only country in the Atlantic world who has a viable candidate to effectively change the power through "democratic" (I use the term lightly) means.
If you think Donald Trump is a viable candidate to change anything other than his suits and ties you sir are deluded (I use the term lightly).... totally mental.

He has the money, he has the ego, now the political experience and an undying relentless movement willing to back him all the way
And you think money and a massive ego are positive attributes? He has the political experience? Lol.....like as in, he's been lying for most of his adult life...Great experience if you want to succeed in politics.

. I know he's not eligible in the midterms, but we all understand the importance of this election in the Trump era.
This rigged election. Do you think at some point in the future they might even have a rig-off?

It'd be a shame not to vote when so much hangs in the balance, even if it is for a weasel like Dr. Oz or whoever runs for your state. Now is the time to see the bigger picture.
The political system has been steadily dismantling itself for quite some time now. If you cannot see that you ain't paying attention.

Voting changes nothing, it never has, and never will.

When the puppet masters decide to cut the strings of these actors once they've served their purpose will you still be looking for the Trumpster to save your ass?

Good luck with that one eh?

QMQS

Established
Isn't Trumps covid executive order still in place? Bet they will never remove it. It's just so great to play dictator. And isn't Trump still soo proud of "his vaccines". Callling himself the father of the vaccines. They are soo great. People love them.

Who would ever want to vote again for such a lunatic?

Awoken2

Superstar
Who would ever want to vote again for such a lunatic
Artful Revealer would, he'd be down the polling station in his MAGA cap...thinking he was being revolutionary.

What can you say to somebody like that?