BTS discussion thread

I think they definitely do turn up the heat for sponsors. To either entice them or just put on a "good show", or because their sponsors are paying for them to behave that way. Regardless of the reasons, in my opinion, it's pretty gross. It's like going to a strip club except the clothes never come off.
The worst strip club ever. They ramp up the sexual content for sponsors and fans. It's a financial thing. Really gross if they're trying to seduce old men on stage.

When I read, "threw him away to the Kpop industry", I had never looked at it that way before, but you are definitely on to something here. For his mom to actually know a kpop song like that surprises me a bit. I may be going out on a limb here, but if you were trying to get your son into kpop, you'd know a lot about different kpop artists and how the industry works. Things is too, JK went to A LOT of auditions. Someone (PARENTS) had to get him to those auditions considering how young he was at the time.

Korean parents these days will get their sons into sports or any field that might grant them the awards and/or medals necessary to make them exempt from that mandatory military service. This is why JK is so athletic, and so "good at everything". JM's parents did the same thing with him. Seriously, you can tell JM was coached when he talks about how he wanted to be a "Kendo master" and all that junk, because that is the EXACT sort of thing a famous athlete would say during an interview about how they got into the sport.
B@mbam got into kpop because his mom was a fan of Ra1n's. He's also a childhood friend of Lisa's. She's the child of a famous chef, and I don't think he was poor off. If you want to see how hard parents try to get their kids into kpop, watch this.

Someone actually made this

Japanese idols

Chinese idol group with toddlers

https://youtu.be/qQG04ne8B14

It was on twittr. I had the tweet bookmarked on my old account but I deactivated that one. From what I've seen there's a lot of once Karmys that have stopped stanning the group. Jk especially has lost a lot of fans because of his tattoos/piercing and they don't think he lives up to being an idol. Pretty shallow but some of the stuff they say is spot on.
Can you recommend any accounts? Message me if you don't want to risk Armys trying to harass them.
I know celebrities who actually do laugh, and find it all quite bizarre and oftentimes scary. Very seldom is there any mutual respect involved when it comes to stans.
I don't think most celebrities like their fans. It's the fans that got them there. A lot of people have talent but no fans, and no fame. When they forget about the fans, that's their downfall.

Fairy is also a derogatory term used to describe gay men... I sometimes wonder if these fans mean it in an endearing or cruel way. You can never tell with @rmy, after all, they send people death threats for asking why someone is in the center of groups photos...
Headliner was nuts, but she called them out on calling them fairies.
Yeah in Hollyweird having a wife and children mean nothing. There are many here who are living double lives, some wives know and willingly play the role others have no idea.
I remember going to a music industry house party with two of my gay friends and when I tell you it was not what I was expecting, most of the attendees were all men and they were not shy about showing their affections for one another (if you get what I mean), I demanded to be taken home. But a lot of the men were married.
Why would they take you there? It doesn't sound like a good time for a woman. A lot of stars use beards, or date and marry to look straight. Why don't they come out? Things are a lot more open.

Berrywon88

Star
Can you recommend any accounts? Message me if you don't want to risk Armys trying to harass them.

I don't think most celebrities like their fans. It's the fans that got them there. A lot of people have talent but no fans, and no fame. When they forget about the fans, that's their downfall.
I'll see if I can find any of those accounts anymore. I deactivated my account about 2 months ago and I remember their @ would have a lot of numbers and letters I guess so they couldn't easily be found. Often when accounts give honest opinions or info of b*s on twittr they get suspended, change their @, or deactivate. I had a mutual on there she was a jk solo stan but always spoke truthfully about Kpop and armys doxxed her (found out where she worked and threatened to get her fired). She changed her account several times due to being suspended and armys wouldn't leave her alone even though she stopped talking about b*s. She eventually deactivated. It's sad how that fandom has taken over twittr and other social media and these people have nothing better to do than try to destroy peoples lives over Kpop!

Bernidel

Rookie
At this point, It's a race between attention seeking jm and t*e on who will get to fanservice jk first. Grosss! They and the company know it will get the fangirls to lose their mind. And yes I do believe T*e and jm use jk's popularity to stay relevant..esp jm. It's sick all around.
I remembered over 3 years ago when I was getting into B+S I was browsing on YouTube and it was a video of T*e and jk and someone made a comment that T*e was a P*do and had groomed jk? at the time I just ignored it but I'm not sure what to think now. I kind of feel sick

Sleepytumm

Established
I remembered over 3 years ago when I was getting into B+S I was browsing on YouTube and it was a video of T*e and jk and someone made a comment that T*e was a P*do and had groomed jk? at the time I just ignored it but I'm not sure what to think now. I kind of feel sick
Yo thats cray can you tell me the title of the video

Tsunami

Established
It is important to create rumours, to be talked, gossiped.... The bigger the wave of speculations, the better it is for fame. Also, the big variety of shipping speculations make all the fans happy... They are manipulating the fans in every way possible

NGodsHnds

Established

Very true regarding supporters and genuine fans… but most find “stans” off putting and delusional… they take it too far.

NGodsHnds

Established
Headliner was nuts, but she called them out on calling them fairies.

Why would they take you there? It doesn't sound like a good time for a woman. A lot of stars use beards, or date and marry to look straight. Why don't they come out? Things are a lot more open.
They claimed they didn’t know it was going to turn out like that, it was just supposed to be a small get together. But it got out of control quickly. It was crazy to see the owner of the hone who had pics of his wife and children all over the place and he was one of the main ones. It really is a sick and sad situation all around.

Tsunami

Established
Hey, I was just wondering, here we already have 1881 pages of evidence, speculations, sound logic and demasking of the K-pop industry and more specifically the members of BTS. For me, this is really valuable info, especially for those who are suspecting that something may be wrong, but are not entirely sure. And I guess we all are active here due to our desire to seek truth and to help others. In that note, would anyone like to somehow save all this info or generalize it, in order to keep it and show it is solid proof to the people that need it? Any suggestions or comments would be helpful for this idea! Thank you all in advance! :)

Berrywon88

Star
B@mbam got into kpop because his mom was a fan of Ra1n's. He's also a childhood friend of Lisa's. She's the child of a famous chef, and I don't think he was poor off. If you want to see how hard parents try to get their kids into kpop, watch this.

Someone actually made this

Japanese idols

Chinese idol group with toddlers

https://youtu.be/qQG04ne8B14
This makes my stomach turn. Shame on their parents! They have them start so young, dressing and putting makeup on these little girls as women dolls with suggestive dancing. Reminds me of Brook Shields who was arguably the most sexualized child star in Hollywood history.
4eee75e0df9bb1bc14a0bd3b0a6c4806.jpg

eaisa

Established
the age gap between tae and jk isnt that much tho? itd make sense if they said jin or yoongi were pedos but not tae

swayy000

Star
It is from their 5th muster( i don't know what is that). Fans are mentally sick. Like why do you want your favourite artist to do such things. It is disrespectfull. One more thing mostly these girls just like their pretty faces, muscles. They just keep streaming the songs. Fans should praise their music but no they are here just for their beauty and handsome faces. I don't know what kind fans are they.koreans say their country is conservative but look at this.i think most of their fans are lgbqt+(i'm not hating any person or conmunity). This is how more and more people are turning gay by watching that fanservice.
Ahh. And there is an interview where MC asked tae to kiss jin on his cheek bcz fans were asking for this service. What the hell is that? If i find that video i'll post here. And jin replied to mc why should we do that. Mc said bcz fans are asking. And jin then got angry and said we will not do everything fans say:Dhttps://youtube.com/shorts/UZ1dTR01Pm4?feature=share
also this instance at 3:25. I saw a clip of this scene. People found it funny but i just found it creepy, the guy is 50 years old

Last edited:
because they would be afraid to loose their career
All the talk of tolerance and it's still a career faux pas to come out of the closet.

I'll see if I can find any of those accounts anymore. I deactivated my account about 2 months ago and I remember their @ would have a lot of numbers and letters I guess so they couldn't easily be found. Often when accounts give honest opinions or info of b*s on twittr they get suspended, change their @, or deactivate. I had a mutual on there she was a jk solo stan but always spoke truthfully about Kpop and armys doxxed her (found out where she worked and threatened to get her fired). She changed her account several times due to being suspended and armys wouldn't leave her alone even though she stopped talking about b*s. She eventually deactivated. It's sad how that fandom has taken over twittr and other social media and these people have nothing better to do than try to destroy peoples lives over Kpop!
Stan Twitter is toxic and full of crazy fans. I never saw so many deleted posts and suspended accounts until discovering btees. The fans are so nuts. Why doesn't twitter ban the doxxers and stans? Anyone speaking truthful or challenging the narrative is quickly suspended or banned.