BTS discussion thread

It must be so claustrophobic to come back again and work with the same people for 8 years, without personal space. Sucks to be them honestly! Once you are in the elite circle, no way they would let you be free. Otherwise face unfortunate consequences!
Freedom was the cost of fame and money. They aren't allowed to do anything without permission. I've watched other group's vlives and they're not monitored the same way. Yes there's a staff sometimes, but other times they're in the bed, driving or sitting around bored and go online. Hive took the training system and turned it into an assembly line and now everything is controlled.

Beautiful

Star
No one sees anything weird with tae sharing the same bed as his older friends for his in the shop bestie edition lol.

The dude is an absolute baby, wants to be babied no matter what. No wonder he hates jk lmaoo.
Idk why he calls them his friends. He barely spoke in that 2nd promo. He says i let my walls down with you guys. He didn't even smile ones. And in that 2nd vedio he cried. whether he cried really or for promo shot we should see.

Beautiful

Star
That saseng In comment says she is having mental distrubance due to the info she know. I mean what she know that made her to go in depression. Are they that much degraded backside? God should know what they are doing. And another rumor i saw is rm slept with a girl after concert and she said he was behaving weird.

Beautiful

Star

minnie82

Superstar

Beautiful

Star
She sure keeps busy! No wonder why ms. thang becomes too tired to carry her own purse...
The hanbok she wore in how you like that was kept safely in national palace museum of Korea
Not only that 2wice light stick is also kept in Korean history museum
And aespa dress in savage era was exhibited in Victoria and Albert museum
The hypocrisy. The k-pop madness is going at peaks

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i didn't know this

BTS V under controversy for "smelly" comments following Yoo Ah-in's "academy" post

apparently a while ago a fan left this comment on Weverse for Vee:

"Oppa, I know how to play 'Airplane' on piano.. I'll teach you.."

and he responded

"I rather like the master class at the Chopin Competition, it has more grace and elegance than the piano smell of a local academy. Even a single miss is unacceptable."

After seeing V's comment, another fan B stated, "The smell of a local piano academy? Smell? ㅠ What do you mean by smell? You have to be careful with your choice of words. BTS is an influential group now in all aspects. A lot of musical students graduated from small towns and are working hard and feel like it's worth it. And you're talking about smell? Please take responsibility for your words."

his personality is really, not cute

Beautiful

Star
i didn't know this

BTS V under controversy for "smelly" comments following Yoo Ah-in's "academy" post

and he responded

"I rather like the master class at the Chopin Competition, it has more grace and elegance than the piano smell of a local academy. Even a single miss is unacceptable."

After seeing V's comment, another fan B stated, "The smell of a local piano academy? Smell? ㅠ What do you mean by smell? You have to be careful with your choice of words. BTS is an influential group now in all aspects. A lot of musical students graduated from small towns and are working hard and feel like it's worth it. And you're talking about smell? Please take responsibility for your words."

Iam not getting does he want to lose fans and make fans hate him. I think right now he is infront of ceo for passing such comment or are they free from company to make such comment. Man is thinking so highly of himself. And the smell he is talking reminds me of parasite movie where that rich family identify smell of drivers family. I saw some articles and the smell in that movie represents poorness. He is calling fan poor who literally made him rich. And these dumb fans will continue to stan them

i didn't know this

and he responded

That's out of touch with his roots and fans. He can from a humble background and looks down on small academies. Poor and wealthy fans helped pay his bills, buy his clothes and cars. There's no wrong he can do, so international fans will continue to support him.

Iam not getting does he want to lose fans and make fans hate him. I think right now he is infront of ceo for passing such comment or are they free from company to make such comment. Man is thinking so highly of himself. And the smell he is talking reminds me of parasite movie where that rich family identify smell of drivers family. I saw some articles and the smell in that movie represents poorness. He is calling fan poor who literally made him rich. And these dumb fans will continue to stan them
They keep running after oppar and he hates and looks down on them. These fans are why he's famous. There's tons of beautiful people in the world living in poverty. He was lucky to be chosen and become famous. Most kpop idols do good to pay off their debts.

jem123

Established
i didn't know this

and he responded

This attitude of his will be his downfall!

Beautiful

Star
This attitude of his will be his downfall!
Definitely. His hangover from last night party didn't came down. Remember people will be their true self when they drink OR literally made that comment out of head weight which came from being rich. In my country if any politician or actor passes that comment now his home would be burning. Doesn't he remember from where he came

Last edited:
Definitely. His hangover from last night party didn't came down. Remember people will be their true self when they drink OR literally made that comment out of head weight which came from being rich. In my country if any politician or actor passes that comment now his home would be burning. Doesn't he remember from where he came
It's not funny but what you said about politicians is. The same thing would happen here. Our Supreme Court made a very unpopular ruling and protestors were at their houses all day and night. They passed a law making it illegal because they couldn't handle it.

cadiz

Star
yes he is so rude to the fan and for no reason
saying I dont go to poor academies ....like you guys

how many times he has to treat them like dirt until they learn? :(

That's out of touch with his roots and fans. He can from a humble background and looks down on small academies. Poor and wealthy fans helped pay his bills, buy his clothes and cars. There's no wrong he can do, so international fans will continue to support him.
i remember when BT5 debuted he told a story, that he always wore the same jacket that his parents bought for him
it was an expensive jacket and they gave it to him so he looked "more rich" or smth....maybe he was raised this way
thinking the clothes you wear and the money you have gives you more value as a person

Truthteller

Veteran
i didn't know this

and he responded

He has a terrible personality and comes across as very materialistic and shallow. Social climber and predatory around men. Every decent looking man he comes across he wants to get cozy. I bet he and his actor ”friends” all hook up with each other or in you know group org**s as is common with homose***l men. No wonder they sleep in the same”bed”. Once his looks are gone, fans will one day wake up to this

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
i didn't know this

and he responded

he's really petty and rude