BTS discussion thread

I'm totally cool with JK not doing anything. As an artist, if you don't feel the need/desire to be creative, they you don't make anything. Fans worrying is hilarious. It doesn't mean he's got issues or that the company did something wrong. From his own words, it's obviously his personal choice and he has that right.

I read that blind item that was linked a couple replies after this one. Changed my whole perspective on what's going on.

I'm very curious if this hiatus is really about those slave contracts. Also curious which band members will bend to the will of Hive, and which ones will walk away from that company for good. I think the only members who can walk away from Hive and do so safely at JH and YG. I can't stand JH, but he's the richest dude in that group and he made himself rich, it didn't all come from BT5 and Hive. YG knows how to market himself on his own, and I think his reputation can survive the long-term. Aside from the JJ issue, and that time he pushed a fan (in self defense after she tried to force herself on him), I highly doubt there's much "dirt" on him, and his humanitarian record is too good looking for anything that could be leaked to do great harm to him. Like, let's hypothetically say there's a nude photo or sex tape, I doubt either exists for real but let's pretend they do... I think people would either be like "YAY!" or just really defensive over something so private being leaked.

Vee has the most to lose. Mainly because he's at the top, and it's very easy for someone that high up to come crashing down. He's quite unhinged in how he behaves, so there's gotta be tons of dirt on him, whatever it may be.
When did he push a fan, and what if the JJ issue?

theartbook35

Veteran
When did he push a fan, and what if the JJ issue?
This happened several years ago. A fan at a venue ran up to YG and tried to forcefully kiss him. He shoved her off him. People actually criticized him initially for pushing a woman, not caring that she had assaulted him and he was defending himself. In the footage of the incident, it looks like he's walking after her even after security stepped in to get her out of there. It's an incident that many people side with YG on these days, but a lot of people still act like he was in the wrong.

Regarding the JJ issue, people are always gonna be angry at him over it. He'll never get beyond that incident entirely. It will get brought up in the future as his career advances. How it will impact him remains to be seen.

There's also that time he teasingly said on twitter that if he caught fans not paying attention to him during fansigns that he'd take a photo of them. The thing is, the word for 'take a photo' is also the word for 'hit someone' and non-Koreans took it the wrong way, thinking he threatened to hit fans. Like, come on, this is YG we're talking about, one of the most non-violent people on this planet. People still, to this day, think he threaten to hit fans when he actually did no such thing. He was just being a goofball on social media.

theartbook35

Veteran
Yoongi is going on tour.
Saw this, and I'm surprised he's doing it right before he enlists. It's very interesting. Makes me wonder if his solo album is about to come out too.

What I think is especially interesting is that he's the one touring. JH's solo album came out last year and he did lollapalooza but he didn't tour. NJ's album came out already and he hasn't toured. But YG is. So I gotta ask, is it favoritism on the part of the label, or is this his choice?

ghramos

Established
Saw this, and I'm surprised he's doing it right before he enlists. It's very interesting. Makes me wonder if his solo album is about to come out too.

What I think is especially interesting is that he's the one touring. JH's solo album came out last year and he did lollapalooza but he didn't tour. NJ's album came out already and he hasn't toured. But YG is. So I gotta ask, is it favoritism on the part of the label, or is this his choice?
Indeed. I wasn’t expecting a solo tour from him, and releasing another solo album to support tour would be a good move.YG is on a different level from other colleagues. YG says he is working on learning English, taking dance and guitar lessons. I am not sure if favoritism plays a major part in his past and current hiatus activities, ie, producing for other artists, attending NBA games, couture ambassador, youtube show, and his new tour. He has potential to becoming more than a kpop BTS idol. IMO

theartbook35

Veteran
Indeed. I wasn’t expecting a solo tour from him, and releasing another solo album to support tour would be a good move.YG is on a different level from other colleagues. YG says he is working on learning English, taking dance and guitar lessons. I am not sure if favoritism plays a major part in his past and current hiatus activities, ie, producing for other artists, attending NBA games, couture ambassador, youtube show, and his new tour. He has potential to becoming more than a kpop BTS idol. IMO
I'm with you on that, that his activity is less likely favoritism and most likely his work ethic. Armpits go on and on about the other members working hard, especially the maknae line, but really, YG is the only one who works his arse off. I thought, as soon as they went on hiatus, that Vee would be the one doing all this stuff, but clearly not.

ghramos

Established
I'm with you on that, that his activity is less likely favoritism and most likely his work ethic. Armpits go on and on about the other members working hard, especially the maknae line, but really, YG is the only one who works his arse off. I thought, as soon as they went on hiatus, that Vee would be the one doing all this stuff, but clearly not.
Indeed. Armpits are delusional, but are militant to core. YG is a creative artist who has always spoken of honing his music skills, and his work ethic is proof of that. He also appears to be maximizing his potential and taking risks before his military enlistment.

ghramos

Established
He gives me the heeby-jeebies. Mainly cause of his hypersexuality. The other members are sexy in their own way, and JM can be very sensuous, but it's on an appropriate level (though Vee can go too far with it occasionally). Then there's JH. Ick.
Indeed. Jdope is doing too much to be sexy. IMO. JM is mesmerizing to look at when he’s dancing. Vee has good face. YG is alluring and captivating in a subtle sexy manner. IMO

minnie82

Superstar
He gives me the heeby-jeebies. Mainly cause of his hypersexuality. The other members are sexy in their own way, and JM can be very sensuous, but it's on an appropriate level (though Vee can go too far with it occasionally). Then there's JH. Ick.
There's these rumors about him sold by her mother to old men when he was a child,that 's why he act too much sexual

theartbook35

Veteran
Indeed. Jdope is doing too much to be sexy. IMO. JM is mesmerizing to look at when he’s dancing. Vee has good face. YG is alluring and captivating in a subtle sexy manner. IMO
JM truly is mesmerizing. I can't stand his personality but he's an undeniably captivating artist.

JH looks like he wants to bang everyone all the time. It takes all the mystery out of it, cause you know that there's a 99% chance he'd have no qualms with banging you. The whole point of being attracted to a celeb is knowing you have zero chance with them, lolol.

minnie82

Superstar
JM truly is mesmerizing. I can't stand his personality but he's an undeniably captivating artist.

JH looks like he wants to bang everyone all the time. It takes all the mystery out of it, cause you know that there's a 99% chance he'd have no qualms with banging you. The whole point of being attracted to a celeb is knowing you have zero chance with them, lolol.
yes they banging only with people in their circle

ghramos

Established

Indeed. JM’s dance makes up for lack of personality. Jdope must believe that, for sure. While YG’s swagger as novice instrumentalist, idol rapper and producer is alluring too. IMO

jimin face symbolism

about yoongi

red hair = siren/lilith/marine kingdom/distorted crown
there has been a shift so desert = sea and vise versa. desert is also symbolic to the wilderness where many ppl will run to away from the city. wholly whole = word play = holy(false holiness)/hole. we have the words mission, tate= radiant=as in radiant/bright light (u can see all the lights and the light lamp on the table) in fact symbolic to the 10 virgins 5 wise and 5 unwise. also tate is tata which translates to the father’s mission or mission of the father. they know very well the times we are living in and mock you in ur fade but there are also mkultra activation codes.
and there is more symbolism but i will not touch on it for now.

notice how after the whole alien symbolism in the astronaut mv and not only. now there are non stop false alien news (it’s preparation and there is much propaganda going on u gotta be careful w the information u consume and not get distracted)