BTS discussion thread

ghramos

Established
jimin face symbolism

about yoongi

red hair = siren/lilith/marine kingdom/distorted crown
there has been a shift so desert = sea and vise versa. desert is also symbolic to the wilderness where many ppl will run to away from the city. wholly whole = word play = holy(false holiness)/hole. we have the words mission, tate= radiant=as in radiant/bright light (u can see all the lights and the light lamp on the table) in fact symbolic to the 10 virgins 5 wise and 5 unwise. also tate is tata which translates to the father’s mission or mission of the father. they know very well the times we are living in and mock you in ur fade but there are also mkultra activation codes.
and there is more symbolism but i will not touch on it for now.

notice how after the whole alien symbolism in the astronaut mv and not only. now there are non stop false alien news (it’s preparation and there is much propaganda going on u gotta be careful w the information u consume and not get distracted)
Thanks for posting. The entertainment industry is getting more devious, forthcoming with its satanic agenda by using the Revelation of the method with their symbols.

theartbook35

Veteran
He's also releasing a single on March 3rd, which is meant to be his candid thoughts about his fans. A part of me wants this to be him trash talking armpits right before he enlists, but realistically I know that won't happen. That it will instead be a "I'm your hope, you're my hope" cheesy piece of stupidity.

Unless I am proven wrong and he goes the diplomatic route with a message to them about behaving themselves. But I have doubts that will happen.

Also surprised he's going before YG goes.

I have no faith in JH doing well. He's gonna be a pain in the butt I'm sure. There's no way he'll be able to keep it in his pants either.

minnie82

Superstar
He's also releasing a single on March 3rd, which is meant to be his candid thoughts about his fans. A part of me wants this to be him trash talking armpits right before he enlists, but realistically I know that won't happen. That it will instead be a "I'm your hope, you're my hope" cheesy piece of stupidity.

Unless I am proven wrong and he goes the diplomatic route with a message to them about behaving themselves. But I have doubts that will happen.

Also surprised he's going before YG goes.

I have no faith in JH doing well. He's gonna be a pain in the butt I'm sure. There's no way he'll be able to keep it in his pants either.
so you mean he would f... some soldiers eh eh

cadiz

Star
just read today that JM is having a solo album

and BT5 fans are upset he is getting more attention than all the other members combined

Solo music shows, fansigns and alll the support of the company

his songs also have the participation of (supreme boi) we talked about this problematic guy before, even if armies said he didn't work with Hy-be anymore

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
btw i don't keep up with BT5 anymore so what's happening with Veeee? i dont see news about him anywhere

I saw news of JK doing some vlive a few weeks ago, and he didn't look goood (drugs?)

renminds me of Justin Bieber, it seems he wants to be "ugly" on purposse with all the tattos and stop taking care of himself

cadiz

Star
here is the story about JM, just read the fans opinions

[instiz] HYBE SOLO DISCRIMINATION SUMMARY

Summary on HYBE's discrimination for BTS solo

1. Jimin's solo pre-order is 1 month period
- Other members got 9 days or 2 weeks

3. Jimin got to work with 20 Bighit's producers + foreign producers on his solo over the past year

- Even for BTS' group activities, they never had this amount of support regarding producers helping them

5. Jimin's music shows + video fansigns
- The other members didn't have any music show promotions nor fansigns
- Jimin's fans are claiming that this is because the members get to choose whether they want it or not, so they're insinuating that only Jimin loves his fans while bashing the other members

6. Jimin's collab, ambassador, photoshoots, fashion week and 3 weeks TikTok... Jimin has been releasing consecutive contents like that
- The other members didn't get any content before releasing their solo albums and their pre-orders were only dropped 2 weeks before their actual solos

7. The solo albums order was supposed to follow the order of enlistment, but they gave Jimin his solo first
- Jimin isn't even going to the army ight now, so I don't understand why there's a need to release his at the beginning of the year. There are members who are more in a rush than him

theartbook35

Veteran
so you mean he would f... some soldiers eh eh
Oh, I think he will definitely sleep around with some soldiers. He's way to hypersexual to keep it together and not try it.

here is the story about JM, just read the fans opinions

[instiz] HYBE SOLO DISCRIMINATION SUMMARY

Summary on HYBE's discrimination for BTS solo

1. Jimin's solo pre-order is 1 month period
- Other members got 9 days or 2 weeks

3. Jimin got to work with 20 Bighit's producers + foreign producers on his solo over the past year

- Even for BTS' group activities, they never had this amount of support regarding producers helping them

5. Jimin's music shows + video fansigns
- The other members didn't have any music show promotions nor fansigns
- Jimin's fans are claiming that this is because the members get to choose whether they want it or not, so they're insinuating that only Jimin loves his fans while bashing the other members

6. Jimin's collab, ambassador, photoshoots, fashion week and 3 weeks TikTok... Jimin has been releasing consecutive contents like that
- The other members didn't get any content before releasing their solo albums and their pre-orders were only dropped 2 weeks before their actual solos

7. The solo albums order was supposed to follow the order of enlistment, but they gave Jimin his solo first
- Jimin isn't even going to the army ight now, so I don't understand why there's a need to release his at the beginning of the year. There are members who are more in a rush than him
Cadiz, I'm numbering my response to each of your points below, just to keep it organized. Hope you don't mind me doing it that way.

1. JM is seriously Hive's golden child. They see him as perfect. As much as it infuriates me that they are favoring him, I'm not surprised that they are doing this.

2. BT5 did have 15 producers for Louder Than Bombs, and have had at least two or three producers (in addition to rapline) producing their songs. However, for solo activities, none of the members in the past have had this many producers on a mixtape or solo album. It's crazy how much JM is getting.

3. The only promotion on a show that NJ got for his solo album was going on YG's Suchwita internet talk show. (I still think this talk show of his is stupid by the way and I never watch it because it's as boring as The View). If the other members could choose to meet fans, I seriously think they would, especially NJ and probably YG. Not sure about JH, I don't think he's a people person and would want to do fansigns.

4. The only member who is doing the same amount of content is YG, and whether or not that's building up to a solo album remains to be seen. He's an ambassador for Valentino, has his tour coming up, and he's got the Suchwita talk show. He's had all these photoshoots up on his instagram in recent months and what they are a part of is unknown. I don't recall off the top of my head if he's done any producing in the last few months or not... But regardless, I think he's doing these things because he's choosing to do them. I don't think Hive are behind any of these things. I am agreeing with you, that no other member so far as gotten this much content promotion prior to releasing anything.

5. Order of enlistment is supposed to be based on their ages: J!n, YG, JH, NJ, JM, Vee, JK. JH is ending his early, and YG hasn't even gone yet (he's due the end of this year). I think JH could have waited until sometime next year? I'm not saying it's wrong for him to go early, but it seems like everything is out of order now. Plus, so many people have been saying all over the internet that JM isn't doing anything, won't ever release an album, and I wonder if this is Hive's answer to all that? That they are pushing the album and giving him all this content and promo to shut people up? Wouldn't surprise me if they did it for that reason.

btw i don't keep up with BT5 anymore so what's happening with Veeee? i dont see news about him anywhere

I saw news of JK doing some vlive a few weeks ago, and he didn't look goood (drugs?)

renminds me of Justin Bieber, it seems he wants to be "ugly" on purposse with all the tattos and stop taking care of himself
I dunno if it is the lighting or what... but he looked really sickly in this livestream. Maybe he was actually sick, like getting a cold or something... Or he's doing something unhealthy. Who knows. His flirting constantly with the fans during this was a little weird too.

Now, I have to mention his dog, Bam, too. Fans gush about this dog. They gush about all of their pets, actually (and I personally think that Vee's dog, Yeontan, is super creepy. That dog seems really nasty, like a little ankle biter). But what drives me nuts about the way they gush about Bam is that they go on and on about how special and unique of a dog he is. That he's so loving toward JK and such a "good boy". Bam is a typical doberman. All that cuddling and leaning on JK, resting his head on his shoulder, basically sticking beside him all the darn time, that's all standard doberman behavior (for both the American and European breeds). If you are chilling in your bedroom and get up to go to the bathroom, your doberman will follow you from the bedroom to the bathroom. I kid you not. I had an American doberman when I was a kid and that's exactly how she was toward me. Every doberman I've seen with their owner behaves just like Bam. They're a protective breed; it's what they do.

I've also heard people go on and on about how they are so happy he didn't get Bam's ears cropped and left him floppy because they think ear cropping is abusive. It's not. Ear and tail cropping on dobermans is essential when they are working dogs. For a family pet, there's no point to cropping. But a working doberman will sustain frequent tail fractures and ear blisters from working all day long, and therefore the cropping prevents those injuries. Frequent tail fractures are horribly painful for any dog, and ear blisters are so painful and can make a dog miserable. Bam is obviously a family pet, he's clearly not a trained protection dog or service dog, therefore he's not cropped. It's that simple. I just hate how armpits try to embelish things which are so simple in nature, and make it seem like JK is this animal activist or something, when all he did was get a pet doberman.

Last thing I'll say is that lord help any future idiot that might try to harm JK with Bam near him. Bam is surely a sweet dog, but there's no doubt in my mind he'd be true to his breed and attack someone to protect JK.

cadiz

Star
Oh, I think he will definitely sleep around with some soldiers. He's way to hypersexual to keep it together and not try it.

Cadiz, I'm numbering my response to each of your points below, just to keep it organized. Hope you don't mind me doing it that way.

1. JM is seriously Hive's golden child. They see him as perfect. As much as it infuriates me that they are favoring him, I'm not surprised that they are doing this.

2. BT5 did have 15 producers for Louder Than Bombs, and have had at least two or three producers (in addition to rapline) producing their songs. However, for solo activities, none of the members in the past have had this many producers on a mixtape or solo album. It's crazy how much JM is getting.

3. The only promotion on a show that NJ got for his solo album was going on YG's Suchwita internet talk show. (I still think this talk show of his is stupid by the way and I never watch it because it's as boring as The View). If the other members could choose to meet fans, I seriously think they would, especially NJ and probably YG. Not sure about JH, I don't think he's a people person and would want to do fansigns.

4. The only member who is doing the same amount of content is YG, and whether or not that's building up to a solo album remains to be seen. He's an ambassador for Valentino, has his tour coming up, and he's got the Suchwita talk show. He's had all these photoshoots up on his instagram in recent months and what they are a part of is unknown. I don't recall off the top of my head if he's done any producing in the last few months or not... But regardless, I think he's doing these things because he's choosing to do them. I don't think Hive are behind any of these things. I am agreeing with you, that no other member so far as gotten this much content promotion prior to releasing anything.

5. Order of enlistment is supposed to be based on their ages: J!n, YG, JH, NJ, JM, Vee, JK. JH is ending his early, and YG hasn't even gone yet (he's due the end of this year). I think JH could have waited until sometime next year? I'm not saying it's wrong for him to go early, but it seems like everything is out of order now. Plus, so many people have been saying all over the internet that JM isn't doing anything, won't ever release an album, and I wonder if this is Hive's answer to all that? That they are pushing the album and giving him all this content and promo to shut people up? Wouldn't surprise me if they did it for that reason.

I dunno if it is the lighting or what... but he looked really sickly in this livestream. Maybe he was actually sick, like getting a cold or something... Or he's doing something unhealthy. Who knows. His flirting constantly with the fans during this was a little weird too.

Now, I have to mention his dog, Bam, too. Fans gush about this dog. They gush about all of their pets, actually (and I personally think that Vee's dog, Yeontan, is super creepy. That dog seems really nasty, like a little ankle biter). But what drives me nuts about the way they gush about Bam is that they go on and on about how special and unique of a dog he is. That he's so loving toward JK and such a "good boy". Bam is a typical doberman. All that cuddling and leaning on JK, resting his head on his shoulder, basically sticking beside him all the darn time, that's all standard doberman behavior (for both the American and European breeds). If you are chilling in your bedroom and get up to go to the bathroom, your doberman will follow you from the bedroom to the bathroom. I kid you not. I had an American doberman when I was a kid and that's exactly how she was toward me. Every doberman I've seen with their owner behaves just like Bam. They're a protective breed; it's what they do.

I've also heard people go on and on about how they are so happy he didn't get Bam's ears cropped and left him floppy because they think ear cropping is abusive. It's not. Ear and tail cropping on dobermans is essential when they are working dogs. For a family pet, there's no point to cropping. But a working doberman will sustain frequent tail fractures and ear blisters from working all day long, and therefore the cropping prevents those injuries. Frequent tail fractures are horribly painful for any dog, and ear blisters are so painful and can make a dog miserable. Bam is obviously a family pet, he's clearly not a trained protection dog or service dog, therefore he's not cropped. It's that simple. I just hate how armpits try to embelish things which are so simple in nature, and make it seem like JK is this animal activist or something, when all he did was get a pet doberman.

Last thing I'll say is that lord help any future idiot that might try to harm JK with Bam near him. Bam is surely a sweet dog, but there's no doubt in my mind he'd be true to his breed and attack someone to protect JK.
yes ive seen some clips online of YG in some variety show, I saw they gave him a show, but maybe like you said its him who wants to do more things (besides being an idol)

now about JM I think fans are upset because he is doing fansigns and music shows? i think BT5 are not even performing on music shows for years now so the fact JM is doing promos.....to me it means Hy-be wants to push him like "the solo" artist
His tittle track will have an English version too, wich means they plan to go international with him.

I asked for Veeee, because I think him and JK are supposed to be the most popular members but it seems the company wants to put more effort on JM, and it could be because the other 2 members are harder to control

like I said JK seems to be losing his looks or trying to look "bad" on purposse, he is not looking like your typical perfect idol(the image Hy-be gave him in the beggining)

And Veee, well we know he is really hard to control so who knows what will happen with him

theartbook35

Veteran
yes ive seen some clips online of YG in some variety show, I saw they gave him a show, but maybe like you said its him who wants to do more things (besides being an idol)

now about JM I think fans are upset because he is doing fansigns and music shows? i think BT5 are not even performing on music shows for years now so the fact JM is doing promos.....to me it means Hy-be wants to push him like "the solo" artist
His tittle track will have an English version too, wich means they plan to go international with him.

I asked for Veeee, because I think him and JK are supposed to be the most popular members but it seems the company wants to put more effort on JM, and it could be because the other 2 members are harder to control

like I said JK seems to be losing his looks or trying to look "bad" on purposse, he is not looking like your typical perfect idol(the image Hy-be gave him in the beggining)

And Veee, well we know he is really hard to control so who knows what will happen with him
BT5 as a group don't need to do performances on music shows. It still surprises me that they stopped doing fansigns, and my only guess is for safety because their fans are out of control. At the same time, JM is doing them so that means it is a possibility to have them, and it practically proves that Hive chooses when fansigns happen.

The reason why artists like 2NE1 and Psy were/are popular internationally, is because they did things which were unique. 2NE1 were so distinctive and no one sounded like them at all. And to this day, you aren't going to hear a song that sounds like I Am the Best. IATB was super unique, catchy, and well-produced. IATB was popular for years partly because of Psy's Gangnam Style, and people were still raving about IATB for a few years after its release. I look back on how these artists became popular by being unique and talented, and I just can't fathom that JM will have the same success. He doesn't have enough talent as a singer and song writer. Face sounds like the exact same concept as everything else he's done in the past, such as Lie and Filter, which were about insecurities. He's a one trick pony. There's an awful part of me that wants this to flop, and flop badly, because they are putting all this effort into the wrong person. And I'm not saying this because I like YG a lot, but no one in that group has more drive as a musician than YG. YG will carry that success and own it, so they really should be putting more effort into him. YG also knows how to promote himself without the backing of a label cause he did that before he was signed to Big Hit, so there's no question in my mind that everything he's doing right now, is his own doing (also, the Valentino ambassador thing is because Valentino reached out to him).

Vee and JK are the most popular, with JM in third place (in many countries, YG is in fourth place, I just had to slip that in, lol). If Vee released a solo album tomorrow, it'd explode in popularity and probably wouldn't need a ton of promotion to do extremely well. People desperately want JK's solo album, it's been a hot topic among the fans for years. Vee and JK would also go wild if they were set loose on the world with a solo album, so so yeah, I agree they are too hard for Hive to control. JM is, I'm sorry to say, weak and easy for them to manipulate.

JK definitely is going the total opposite of the sweet boy image they tried to create for him. He's not a "baby" anymore, and he wants everyone to know it.

Last edited:

ghramos

Established
and I just can't fathom that JM will have the same success. He doesn't have enough talent as a singer and song writer. Face sounds like the exact same concept as everything else he's done in the past, such as Lie and Filter, which were about insecurities. He's a one trick pony. There's an awful part of me that wants this to flop, and flop badly, because they are putting all this effort into the wrong person. And I'm saying this because I like YG a lot, but no one in that group has more drive as a musician than YG. YG will carry that success and own it, so they really should be putting more effort into him. YG also knows how to promote himself without the backing of a label cause he did that before he was signed to Big Hit, so there's no question in my mind that everything he's doing right now, is his own doing (also, the Valentino ambassador thing is because Valentino reached out to him).

Vee and JK are the most popular, with JM in third place (in many countries, YG is in fourth place, I just had to slip that in, lol).
I agree 100%

minnie82

Superstar

4. The only member who is doing the same amount of content is YG, and whether or not that's building up to a solo album rei mains to be seen. He's an ambassador for Valentino, has his tour coming up, and he's got the Suchwita talk show. He's had all these photoshoots up on his instagram in recent months and what they are a part of is unknown. I don't recall off the top of my head if he's done any producing in the last few months or not... But regardless, I think he's doing these things because he's choosing to do them. I don't think Hive are behind any of these things. I am agreeing with you, that no other member so far as gotten this much content promotion prior to releasing anything.

I know that he swing both ways to me,but hope it didn't happen for those soldiers sake eh eh

Beautiful

Star
JM is, I'm sorry to say, weak and easy for them to manipulate.
You are right. Remember when that haitus vlive he is the one who looked very disappointed and cried. He wants to continue like that only as clown in hands of hype. Because he didn't how he would survive out of btes. I still remember how said vee wrote songs and preparing song while he didn't know what to do as he is busy in drinking. If hype mess with v he will a reverse card jm can't.