BTS discussion thread

ghramos

Established
apparently he appears again and asked his fans if they can give him a shower because he is too lazy to do it

this guy is looking a mess imo, also not cute to say you are too lazy to have a shower, idk what's going on with him
“They” really fucked him up. Selling out for fame and fortune is not all glitter and gold. It is sad to see him wasted his youth.
Is he holed up in his apartment?.

Last edited:
The 2 refusing to sign contract extension - KJ / V?

That make sense. Stopped contacting one member, could be JK. Him deleting insta, keeping them at toes by doing random multiple lives.

cadiz

Star
Could be a depression episode which comes with withdrawal. Could be anything.
not sure, like I posted yesterday he was looking a mess and saying he was too lazy to shower

now he deletes his Insta but ifg he posted a video just yesterday it doesnt seem he wants to leave social media for good.
I think he might be looking for attention or who knows what

not sure, like I posted yesterday he was looking a mess and saying he was too lazy to shower

now he deletes his Insta but ifg he posted a video just yesterday it doesnt seem he wants to leave social media for good.
May be emotional dysregulation. He seemed annoyed by his pet's absence. Could be attention seeking, you are right.

theartbook35

Veteran

JK has always been uninterested in and inactive on social media. Over time the other members have said they'll text him or message him and he'll take days, weeks or months to respond to them. Or, not respond at all. He rarely, if ever, posts to the official twitter account as well.

I think people forget how recluse JK is. He's the ultimate introvert, moreso than any of the other introverted members. People are easily fooled by his competitive nature with music and sports, and his drive to be "good at everything", but his athleticism does not mean he's an extrovert. It was the hardest for JK to adjust to living in the dorm with the other members, too, when the group was first formed. JK was easily annoyed by everyone (understandable, living in cramped quarters with six other people and one bathroom to share is awful), and he doesn't like a lot of noise. He was also 14, so I have a deep dislike for his parents even allowing him to be living in a cramped space with six other men, some of whom much older than him. Lord knows what JK saw, cause we all know how men are.

M3ttah

Established
You are right. Remember when that haitus vlive he is the one who looked very disappointed and cried. He wants to continue like that only as clown in hands of hype. Because he didn't how he would survive out of btes. I still remember how said vee wrote songs and preparing song while he didn't know what to do as he is busy in drinking. If hype mess with v he will a reverse card jm can't.
I think Jim Jim has had to provide the most “service“ to executives. I agree he seems dependent on HYbee

theartbook35

Veteran
I watched it, and I only saw Jdope trying to much to emulate urban swagger. Imo. JColl rap was great, but I couldn’t vibe Jdope. Imo
Stereogum had a bland and poorly written article about the song, which armpits are flipping out about over on twitter. However, he did point out who takes the song more seriously. JH is not a serious artist. He just isn't. He's a cute rapper, and he lacks the musical passion that so many other artists have. I think armpits are just mad someone doesn't worship JH the way they do. And it's hilarious because he's actually the least popular member, and they don't really give a crap about him like they pretend to.