BTS discussion thread

Always on job for the cameras, I wish they are not homos and all of them marry beautiful Korean girls so that armies around the world come into their senses. Cuz I know most shippers would be shattered, that would be a sheer delight.
They're not gay. That's an image foisted on them by Armys and a part of their job. Koreans also have normal skinship where boys and young men will back hug, touch butts, sit on each other's laps and play with hair. Kpop is skinship overload. Koreans have said they take it further than the normal.

They're not gay. That's an image foisted on them by Armys and a part of their job. Koreans also have normal skinship where boys and young men will back hug, touch butts, sit on each other's laps and play with hair. Kpop is skinship overload. Koreans have said they take it further than the normal.
But with Kpop its an agenda to push homosexuality. Specially bts recently and also in past does things which are hard evidence that they are here to promote this agenda.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
But with Kpop its an agenda to push homosexuality.
They aren't pushing homosexuality. Homosexuality is normal. What they are pushing is people being dishonest about their sexuality and doing things against their will. Normal, healthy relationships between two people absolutely NEVER are about such dishonesty and exploitation.

They aren't pushing homosexuality. Homosexuality is normal. What they are pushing is people being dishonest about their sexuality and doing things against their will. Normal, healthy relationships between two people absolutely NEVER are about such dishonesty and exploitation.
I disagree with homosexuality being normal and elite is pushing it through entertainment big time. Bt* is part of this agenda.

Beautiful

Star
YG says they “don’t live a superstar life.” Hmmm But, they are not ordinary citizens either.
We can see contradiction of their actions and words. Not superstar haa... Top to bottom full branded clothes wherever they go. not superstar life.... explain me about your houses which are million cost. We are not trying to keep our position.....hmm release different versions so sales can go up, not to mention he is the one who requested for 10m views on iu show.
Words can easily be said

Last edited:

Hope425

Rookie
I have listened to YG’s album and it’s boring. I didn’t add any songs to my playlist. I think it’s worse than D2. Atleast with the first mixtape to the 2nd there was some growth and there was improvements but I feel like this album is worse than d2. No songs stood to me, his rapping was just meh, like he hasn’t progressed in his rapping it somehow feels like we got a little bit more autotune n maybe this is just him trying to show that yes I can still rap but it wasn’t memorable to me.

The mv was more interesting, I liked Daew….. when it came out but I watched this mv he was trying to be edgy, Atleast it was a continuation of Daew…. But it wasn’t as good. The smoking is shocking for 2 seconds n then u move on. Atleast he was given some budget not just a room with bad lighting n a million dancers.

I feel like maybe if I was still in @rmy spaces I wud be more hyped up for this but it’s just not doing anything for me and I’ve already forgotten abt it.

Not even gonna bother with the documentary, his not interesting tbh.

This album release seems very @rmy centric, tho JM went thru stuff (his bad singing at his encore) I will give him props for going on music shows, studio ch@@m and other stuff and not acting like his better than kp0p. I will be very surprised if any of the others do that.

Overall I’m disappointed in his solo, I think I’ve been disappointed in all their solos tbh. It’s just confirming to me that none of them really has what it takes to do it alone. They will just survive on @rmys mass buying their stuff.

But even in kp0p this has had little impact I’ve barely seen this album mentioned anywhere.

Hope425

Rookie
They are all hypocrites they say this stuff in their songs to sound cool or as these type of people are called in the west """woke""". Do not be fooled by their words. Bt$ are the biggest supporters of capitalism. They say they don't care about money or fame but then they release 12363883 type of merch every year and """encourage""" ratmys to mass buy albums for them. They are actors and fans fall for their lies.
Honestly thisssss, was him saying let’s replace buttr with Pt@d on billb@ard not capitalism?? He is such a hypocrite, especially with the company churning out so much merch and the only thing keeping them going is the fans mass buying things so they can chart because no one really cares abt their music or them anymore.

Hope425

Rookie
We can see contradiction of their actions and words. Not superstar haa... Top to bottom full branded clothes wherever they go. not superstar life.... explain me about your houses which are million cost. We are not trying to keep our position.....hmm release different versions so sales can go up, not to mention he is the one who requested for 10m views on iu show.
Words can easily be said
Lmao the hypocrisy is strong with him. I somehow feel like he is so out of touch with the world n he is in his own bubble. Reminds me wen he said BTZ started the whole fairy ending thing lol. The delusions and the fans eat it up.

Hope425

Rookie
Random but I went on p@nnc the other day and I saw a post abt V (with some brand or magazine cos that’s all he does now adays) and my first thought was his visuals are really basic.

They’re sooo many idols with better visuals than him.

With the way his visuals are talked abt it was shocking how basic I found them after not seeing any pictures or videos of him after a long time.

His not really that great of a singer, or dancer or rapper and his visuals are meh.

He really is just a brand now with cash cow @rmys overhyping him.

minnie82

Superstar
Random but I went on p@nnc the other day and I saw a post abt V (with some brand or magazine cos that’s all he does now adays) and my first thought was his visuals are really basic.

They’re sooo many idols with better visuals than him.

With the way his visuals are talked abt it was shocking how basic I found them after not seeing any pictures or videos of him after a long time.

His not really that great of a singer, or dancer or rapper and his visuals are meh.

He really is just a brand now with cash cow @rmys overhyping him.
yes i agree, his visual are very overrated

theartbook35

Veteran
Just gonna say that they uploaded the Haegeum dance practice and it's not the full choreography, but that 1:37 is 1,000 times better than JM's choreography for the entirety of set me free so... yeah.

yes i agree, his visual are very overrated
Vee's visuals are meh to me. Just meh. When his hair is shorter or just lifted off his face, he's better looking. He's not unattractive necessarily, but I don't really understand the hype.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Just gonna say that they uploaded the Haegeum dance practice and it's not the full choreography, but that 1:37 is 1,000 times better than JM's choreography for the entirety of set me free so... yeah.

Vee's visuals are meh to me. Just meh. When his hair is shorter or just lifted off his face, he's better looking. He's unattractive necessarily, but I don't really understand the hype.
yes he's like Bp Jisoo, the girl is pretty, but i don't understand the hype about her visual

theartbook35

Veteran
After these many years when they are falling down they are going for mature image. Smoking, cursing ... Idk how hate is not raising. If any other idol would curse this much other Stans will literally bring them down. Again army will say aww how cute he is cursing, how hot...... Your head
You're absolutely right about the preferential treatment. To me, smoking and cursing is whatever because he's an adult and I'm not phased by that, but as you said, any other idol could do 1/10th of what he's doing and be heavily hated on for it by their fans. Hell, I dunno if you ever saw it, but when CL gained weight a bunch of years ago her fanbase trashed her for it. She didn't even do anything wrong, there's literally nothing wrong with gaining weight. But Korean fans will go on the attack about the most minuscule things.

Beautiful

Star

cadiz

Star
Lmao the hypocrisy is strong with him. I somehow feel like he is so out of touch with the world n he is in his own bubble. Reminds me wen he said BTZ started the whole fairy ending thing lol. The delusions and the fans eat it up.
you are right

to me Sugar is the most hypocrite in the group (even more than RM)
because he is out there trying to act "woke" or saying i dont care about money, im not a superstar, im against capitalism etc

but then when he is promoting with bt5 he is the complete oposite?....i dont forget him going on social media and doing streaming parties for BT5 songs (and yes he was the most obsessed member with grammys remember?)

so you are obsessed with awards, charting on billboard but you dont want to be superstar.....come on now