BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Yeah, it is creepy indeed. I do wonder if he's being this way with the intent to make people very uncomfortable.

I sometimes listen to the instrumental version of songs to get a better sense of them, and I listened to the instrumental version of Haegeum. First of all, it sounds like it should be part of the score to a horror film. Secondly, the bridge sounds like a predator stalking its prey. Very disconcerting.

You can listen if you want to:

Berrywon88

Star
I gave the entire album quite a few listens yesterday and this morning.
Theeartbooks while listening to meow meow's album in the dark for the umpteenth time...
pain-up-set.gif
This chick didn't listen once but several times. Like WTF!? Anything she says can't be credible when she's a fckn shuugaa fanatic. TF she doin on a conspiracy forum site?? B!tch must have lost her way. Somebody guide her back to pathetic stan twittr! I beg!

Berrywon88

Star
[enter-talk] MIN YOONGI SMOKING........

a bunch of kids in the comments saying this is "hot"

honestly it feels to me like he tries so hard to show this "bad boy" image in his MV wich is a total contradiction of his bt5 image with songs like "butter" or "dynamite"

Hope did the same thing with his album....they suddenly want to show their "bad boy" side

also as an adult i have to say showing yourself smoking and trying to look badass because of it is just lame...just my opinion
Mf scared of his own shadow and probably weighs 88 lbs soaking wet. Bad boy he ain't!

Beautiful

Star

Berrywon88

Star
they said there is a chance he did a murder before. Bcz the way he hold chopsticks and went straight to lungs so it can kill human. And the angle too. They said it's mysterious.
This dude could legit blow away from a stiff breeze and armpits are imagining he's a killer because of how he held chopsticks in a mv??!
happiness-laughing.gif
Bahahaha these idiots need to chill and stop reading fan fiction!

This dude could legit blow away from a stiff breeze and armpits are imagining he's a killer because of how he held chopsticks in a mv??!
View attachment 86201
Bahahaha these idiots need to chill and stop reading fan fiction!
Hahaha seriously, kids!
Agreed. Yn is a snake in the grass. He's a try hard that plays the role of the rebel rapper with a sensitive side to get his coins.
Yes this. He knows what to sell like a businessman. I remember he used to plug all the sponsorships in soop videos. He came across really greedy sometimes but on surface, "oh he shared his meals and did not ate cuz he couldn't saw his members hungry", okay that could be true not to dehumanize him, but he certainly is calculating.

theartbook35

Veteran
i notice that he wears feline print hat, still doing services ?

Notice how it's all Asians who show up to see him, not anyone from any other ethnic group. Shows how not popular BT5 as a whole are over here.

What's with these murder concept. He really sends hate concept

I read a tweet where they said there is a chance he did a murder before. Bcz the way he hold chopsticks and went straight to lungs so it can kill human. And the angle too. They said it's mysterious.
I thaught he may learned it for mv, but learning about that is weird
It looks like every other unrealistic fight scene I've seen in films and television. It's choreographed well, the cinematography is really good, but still, nothing realistic about it. They were, naturally, working with stuntmen who probably said "Hey, this is the way to do this".

Based on this:

"Same colleagues are enemies
The cruel and beautiful good and evil that numbers show
If I can't kill others, I must die
This floor isn't a ring, so why kill someone?"

Which are lyrics from Snooze, makes me draw this theory in my head that he has in some form or another seen murder, and possibly been asked or told to murder someone. Probably couldn't go through with it. He says colleagues are enemies (The colleagues are who, exactly?), says "that numbers show" which might be referencing the way armpits and the company cheat at numbers, and the second two lines sounds like he's saying he couldn't do it and questioning that level of violence.

There's also this lyric from D-Day, "Let's toast again to us who will be reborn", and this song mentions karma a few times. Could be he's changing his religious views, or could be even deeper than that, that he's talking about cults, rituals, sacrifices, etc. The intro to this song is loaded with sarcasm, so maybe he's not getting what others are getting (being reborn) because he wouldn't go through with certain things.

It is all very mysterious indeed.

Last thing I'll say is that YG cannot act. Not at all. He's always been terrible at it, so the things that look believable in this music video make me think same as you, that it's based on something that really happened.

Edit: Oh gosh, I meant to mention this too, he keeps saying "liberation from what's forbidden", and I find this lyric and statement really fascinating. He's not saying liberation FOR, but liberation FROM, like from what, specifically?

Last edited:

ghramos

Established
Yeah, it is creepy indeed. I do wonder if he's being this way with the intent to make people very uncomfortable.

I sometimes listen to the instrumental version of songs to get a better sense of them, and I listened to the instrumental version of Haegeum. First of all, it sounds like it should be part of the score to a horror film. Secondly, the bridge sounds like a predator stalking its prey. Very disconcerting.

You can listen if you want to:
Haegeum Instrumental sounds more sinister than creepy. Imo

theartbook35

Veteran
Okay why are we seeing the bike accident yet again for the gajillionth time... we get it, he got run over by a car pre-debut, and look, I'm sure having a near-death experience is hard to forget and I will never try to dictate how someone copes with any form of trauma but he got his shoulder fixed, he's 30 years old, enough already. It's an old story, there's nothing new here. It doesn't even go with the alter-ego concept, this is full on BT5 narrative.

Maybe, with every other thing in the trailer it's a whole "investigation" thing, like maybe he's investigating himself, but again, it's nothing new and frankly, boring. I also don't see how this has anything to do with being a trailer for a tour. This doesn't make me think "Yeah I wanna go to his concert!", it's just makes me bored and a little depressed.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, sinister...evil...
...alter egos are actually demons who possess these people, especially celebrities...here are other examples...aside from:

Suga/Agust D

Jimin/Alex Armanto

Seeing Jimin preparing for the shoot, J-Hope asked him for his name. "I'm J-Min from House of Alex. I'm of the House of Alex except my name isn't Alex," Jimin told him, before pulling a James Bond. "The full name is Alex Armanto J-Min."

ghramos

Established
Okay why are we seeing the bike accident yet again for the gajillionth time... we get it, he got run over by a car pre-debut, and look, I'm sure having a near-death experience is hard to forget and I will never try to dictate how someone copes with any form of trauma but he got his shoulder fixed, he's 30 years old, enough already. It's an old story, there's nothing new here. It doesn't even go with the alter-ego concept, this is full on BT5 narrative.

Maybe, with every other thing in the trailer it's a whole "investigation" thing, like maybe he's investigating himself, but again, it's nothing new and frankly, boring. I also don't see how this has anything to do with being a trailer for a tour. This doesn't make me think "Yeah I wanna go to his concert!", it's just makes me bored and a little depressed.
Indeed. It is morbid. As you said, not sure what this has to do with his tour.

ghramos

Established
Yes, sinister...evil...
...alter egos are actually demons who possess these people, especially celebrities...here are other examples...aside from:

Suga/Agust D

Jimin/Alex Armanto

Sugaa Aka AgustusD raps in one of his songs The Last, from his first mixtape, that YG was dead. Does this mean YG had a ritual rebirth?

Attachments