BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
NYT article about suicide in SK entertainment, specifically K Pop:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/28/world/asia/k-pop-suicide-goo-hara.html?unlocked_article_code=1.Y00.JUUm.0PsC_9J4Rlia&smid=url-share

An "in-house" psychiatric clinic....WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?!?!?

View attachment 102104
Sounds like this "psychiatric clinic" is intended for trainees/artists who have already "developed" or with "worsening" mental health illnesses...Could've been just a counselling office for more preventative approach... The fact that the company has to put up a "clinic" now signifies a need for curative measures...Overall prognosis is bad...

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Sounds like this "psychiatric clinic" is intended for trainees who have already "developed" or with "worsening" mental health illnesses...Could've been just a counselling office for more preventative approach... The fact that the company has to put up a "clinic" now signifies a need for curative measures...Overall prognosis is bad...
This clinic would allow them to monitor their trainees and artists in such a way that would be bias and controlling. There's no way they'd feel comfortable sharing their honest feelings about their condition.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Him and JM do this a lot, the shirt lifting thing. It's one thing when the other members flip their shirts up during a live performance, but when they do it for photoshoots it's obviously sexualized. I mean goodness, those two, JK and JM act like s*x-crazed lunatics all the time. I'd hazard a guess that s*x is all they do with their free time.

minnie82

Superstar
Him and JM do this a lot, the shirt lifting thing. It's one thing when the other members flip their shirts up during a live performance, but when they do it for photoshoots it's obviously sexualized. I mean goodness, those two, JK and JM act like s*x-crazed lunatics all the time. I'd hazard a guess that s*x is all they do with their free time.
They were passed around a lot

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk's explicit version of his song "seven" is all about that...