BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
There is something "disturbing" about this MV...particularly showing V's bloody head...

Yes very disturbing…It’s given me such a bad feeling that is hard to shrug off. I could bear to watch this video only once. The esoteric threads seem scary and ominous. There are multiple layers and meanings, especially with the “END(S)”. I will briefly touch on a couple of things. I have a feeling that “FRI(END)S” is a reference to time- days of the week- Friday, Saturday(or END) and Sunday.

This could represent the end and beginning of a week as a nod to the God Janus, and could possibly be some type of predictive programming concerning a date. Friday is the (6)th day of the week, which reminds of the (6)th day of creation, as well as V being the (6)th member in the BTS fanchant as well as in age (666). Also “FRI”= (6)th day, “S”= (6) in gematria, and “V”= (6) in gematria (666). It’s worth noting too that “END”= 60. There is something up with the “V” that is circled too and put next to “Friends” (besides the fact that “V” is also 6 in gematria).

All of the pink in the bts.bighitofficial instagram posts for promotion of this release doesn’t exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy either…. Speaking of this instagram, the quotes in the pink posts have some interesting gematria codes. The quotes in two of the posts, for example, each adds up to 223 in gematria, and I don’t believe this is an accident or coincidence. “Blood”= 223 in the Satanic cipher, btw. Also I noticed a couple of the pictures of V for the promotion highlight his (clothed) buttocks, with his hands on his butt as if to squeeze his cheeks or in his back pocket. I get the feeling that this means something as well.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Rookie
Yes very disturbing…It’s given me such a bad feeling that is hard to shrug off. I could bear to watch this video only once. The esoteric threads seem scary and ominous. There are multiple layers and meanings, especially with the “END(S)”. I will briefly touch on a couple of things. I have a feeling that “FRI(END)S” is a reference to time- days of the week- Friday, Saturday(or END) and Sunday.

This could represent the end and beginning of a week as a nod to the God Janus, and could possibly be some type of predictive programming concerning a date. Friday is the (6)th day of the week, which reminds of the (6)th day of creation, as well as V being the (6)th member in the BTS fanchant as well as in age (666). Also “FRI”= (6)th day, “S”= (6) in gematria, and “V”= (6) in gematria (666). It’s worth noting too that “END”= 60. There is something up with the “V” that is circled too and put next to “Friends” (besides the fact that “V” is also 6 in gematria).

All of the pink in the bts.bighitofficial instagram posts for promotion of this release doesn’t exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy either…. Speaking of this instagram, the quotes in the pink posts have some interesting gematria codes. The quotes in two of the posts, for example, each adds up to 223 in gematria, and I don’t believe this is an accident or coincidence. “Blood”= 223 in the Satanic cipher, btw. Also I noticed a couple of the pictures of V for the promotion highlight his (clothed) buttocks, with his hands on his butt as if to squeeze his cheeks or in his back pocket. I get the feeling that this means something as well.
You are forgetting a very important detail. He is probably gonna stop eating fried food. FRI....S you see. END the FRI...S

theartbook35

Veteran
There is something "disturbing" about this MV...particularly showing V's bloody head...

I'm getting this weird Groundhog Day vibe from this... Like they tried to make something similar to the movie but it's just really weird.

In other news I came across this extra weird ex-fan exploding on social media about YG and it's as hilarious as it is concerning:

e-Enoch

Superstar
I'm getting this weird Groundhog Day vibe from this... Like they tried to make something similar to the movie but it's just really weird.

In other news I came across this extra weird ex-fan exploding on social media about YG and it's as hilarious as it is concerning:

Yep. The MV is definitely unoriginal...even the "bloody/bloodied" head...The disturbing part is...it's Kim Taehyung...wonder if this is "predictive programming..." Hope not...

As for that "ex-fan" rant of Yoongi's...seems like his/her braincells have gone haywire because of uncontrolled parasocial relationship...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established

Yea I got the Groundhog Day vibe as well. And this is one reason I was able to connect “FRI(END)S” to time. If FRI= Friday, END = Saturday (day 7, or end of week), and S = Sunday (day 1, or the beginning of the week) , this could illustrate how the weekly cycle ends and begins again repeatedly. This is similar to, of course, how in the movie, Groundhog Day, the day keeps repeating. And if you think about it, the span of time from Friday through Sunday is often associated with the death and resurrection of Jesus. Both “Friends” and “Jesus”= 33 in gematria. “Eclipse” also= 33 and this connects back to the fact that between March 15 when the video/song released and April 8 when the solar eclipse is due is (3) weeks and (3) days, reminding of 33.

Furthermore, many people have been taught to associate the resurrection of Jesus with the Easter holiday. The fact that FRI(END)S could remind of Easter, relates to what I mentioned in my previous post about the official instagram promotion quotes for the video having the 223 gematria code. Easter= 223 in gematria like “blood” does. Also, between March 15 when the video was released and March 31, Easter, is (2) weeks and (2) days. This reminds of 2/2, which is Groundhog Day. 2 weeks and 2 days is a span of (2) weeks and (3)days, reminding of “23” or “32”. “Easter”= “23” in (2)ciphers and “32” in (2) ciphers.

And if you look at the bighitofficial instagram promotion posts for FRI(END)S, there is featured a picture of V with his arms being pulled up and over his head by people seated behind him. This is reminiscent of the fact that Jesus had his arms up as he hung. And it also reminds of how V himself recently did a photoshoot in a wig where he once again had his arms raised over his head as he was slid from a wicker chair. Awful lot of Jesus similitude/mockery going on this year. Another example I’m thinking of is with Lil Nas X recently — who, funnily enough, also collaborated for an Old Time Road performance with BTS once upon a time. And look at what V is doing now.

Also as has been pointed out, in the video V appears to die and come back to life. This could run parallel to the that fact Jesus died and was resurrected. The manner of death between the two differs, however. V is struck by a car and bleeds from his head. This is similar to the way the Bible illustrates the final blow to Satan in the future (to be crushed/burst in the head). According to the Bible, Jesus has been resurrected to immortality and will experience no such fate.

So putting things together, if I didn’t know any better, it seems as though this blow to V’s head and then coming back to life might illustrate some type of victory for Satan as he somehow (by manipulating time) escapes his due punishment. On some level, it could be a way to mock Jesus’ ransom, his shed blood, as if it is inconsequential and valueless. It’s just my hunch. I feel like this video has many layers and it has a very dark vibe.

Also of note is that “The Devil”= 33 and “Satan”= 330. “Lucifer”= 223

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yep. The MV is definitely unoriginal...even the "bloody/bloodied" head...The disturbing part is...it's Kim Taehyung...wonder if this is "predictive programming..." Hope not...

As for that "ex-fan" rant of Yoongi's...seems like his/her braincells have gone haywire because of uncontrolled parasocial relationship...
Repetition and unoriginality is the name of the game in an industry based in occult ritual. It’s little wonder then that we see folks going haywire with rants and parasocial relationships due to consuming such entertainment. This entertainment has a way of intoxicating people until they are no longer mentally or spiritually alert. It’s like a pleasure trap.

And for the record, the first post on bts bighitofficial instagram is dated 11-18-15, which is International Occult Day, the 322nd day of the year in non leap years (like 2015). In leap years it is the 323rd day of the year. Lucifer= 323 in gematria. Not to mention, “Lucifer” also= 43 in (2) ciphers. And International Occult Day always leaves 43 days left in the year. And of course 322 reminds of Order 322.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Repetition and unoriginality is the name of the game in an industry based in occult ritual. It’s little wonder then that we see folks going haywire with rants and parasocial relationships due to consuming such entertainment. This entertainment has a way of intoxicating people until they are no longer mentally or spiritually alert. It’s like a pleasure trap.
True.

lal golapi

Rookie
I'm someone who knows about this world, is in fact very well acquainted with what's discussed here. Not the members but the discussion of Satanism and possession. It's fine that you choose not to believe. It's something you believe or experience, or something you don't. I have to fight daily to stay away from that. It's works very well, and anything is possible to achieve if you're willing to do the rituals and contact the right beings. Many times I've seen people here deny it, yet I can confirm it's real. Once you make contact with those beings, they won't easily let you go. Anyone unwilling to believe in this, look up demonalatry. That's the only time I'll share this much. The rest isn't something to play with.
I love the way you lie *insert kiss emoji*(cause vc got no kiss emoji)

e-Enoch

Superstar
"BTS's SUGA enters the Nonsan training center to receive his basic military training..."
Note: So Suga, started first with public service...then went to Nonsan this month of March to have the "basic military training" (after 6 months)...afterwhich then goes back to public service? Is this a "special arrangement" for Suga?
How do we know he actually started the first 6 months in public service when there was absolutely no hint where he was "serving"...Hmm...

minnie82

Superstar
"BTS's SUGA enters the Nonsan training center to receive his basic military training..."
Note: So Suga, started first with public service...then went to Nonsan this month of March to have the "basic military training" (after 6 months)...afterwhich then goes back to public service? Is this a "special arrangement" for Suga?
How do we know he actually started the first 6 months in public service when there was absolutely no hint where he was "serving"...Hmm...

Don't know but sound fishy, anyway any thought of Hoseok docu serie J-hope on the street ??his solo project failed ,don't know they give him a docu,sound fishy the same

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established

There’s so many questions honestly, lol. And a lot we don’t actually know about any of these guys, especially Yoongi. Apparently though, according to the article, going to public service before basic training is not a special arrangement for Yoongi. It states that current enlistment regulations allow for anyone assigned to public service to choose this option. Of course this might not rule out the possibility that the regulation was made following Yoongi’s enlistment. Yoongi’s “enlistment” has been so strange…

Also the other guys’ enlistments seem to have photographic anomalies. One thing in particular that has been bothering me/not sitting right are the pictures on the official IG for Jimin’s dad’s new restaurant. They honestly do not look right. Jimin’s dad is wearing what appears to be the exact outfit he wore for Jimin’s enlistment send-off in the end of basic training. And it just looks like bad photoshopping. It looks very off.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Don't know but sound fishy, anyway any thought of Hoseok docu serie J-hope on the street ??his solo project failed ,don't know they give him a docu,sound fishy the same
H*be keeps dropping contents by Jh, Jm, V, Sug, and Jk despite them being in the military... obviously the company wants to keep making profits...But their stock price is really down nowadays... Plus, highly politicized armpits are threatening to boycott H*be products if mgt doesn't follow their demands.

e-Enoch

Superstar
There’s so many questions honestly, lol. And a lot we don’t actually know about any of these guys, especially Yoongi. Apparently though, according to the article, going to public service before basic training is not a special arrangement for Yoongi. It states that current enlistment regulations allow for anyone assigned to public service to choose this option. Of course this might not rule out the possibility that the regulation was made following Yoongi’s enlistment. Yoongi’s “enlistment” has been so strange…

Also the other guys’ enlistments seem to have photographic anomalies. One thing in particular that has been bothering me/not sitting right are the pictures on the official IG for Jimin’s dad’s new restaurant. They honestly do not look right. Jimin’s dad is wearing what appears to be the exact outfit he wore for Jimin’s enlistment send-off in the end of basic training. And it just looks like bad photoshopping. It looks very off.
It's a mess... and shameful...especially how Jm's dad has been openly "capitalizing" on his son's popularity...

Yoongi's "public service" (for the first 6 months) is still sus...with absolutely no info on where he was serving...

minnie82

Superstar
H*be keeps dropping contents by Jh, Jm, V, Sug, and Jk despite them being in the military... obviously the company wants to keep making profits...But their stock price is really down nowadays... Plus, highly politicized armpits are threatening to boycott H*be products if mgt doesn't follow their demands.
Yes that ' s always about profits

theartbook35

Veteran
It's a mess... and shameful...especially how Jm's dad has been openly "capitalizing" on his son's popularity...

Yoongi's "public service" (for the first 6 months) is still sus...with absolutely no info on where he was serving...
The lack of info is likely because public service workers are assigned to places that house or assist children and the elderly. These are vulnerable individuals. Imagine if sasaengs (stalkers) got ahold of his work location and showed up there, then terrorized kids, or elderly who are suffering from dementia. If my family member had dementia and some whackos were hanging around outside where they're housed or getting treatment, I'd be terrified and infuriated.

Based on that, I don't think his public service is suspect. What's been bugging me is all the projects they've got going on while the guys are enlisted. They can't make money beyond what the military pays them while enlisted. So where is the money going from JH's documentary, the D-Day movie, Tae's recent songs, etc.? Escrow to be collected by them after they finish their service?

I was thinking more about why YG got the public service, and that "superstar day/regular guy day" crap that Hive released recently, mentions right on the guy day for YG that he gets physical therapy. Based on my research, stuff like physical therapy, or any intensive, regular medical treatment can earn someone public service or exempt them from service (like cancer for example).

NJ recently had a "day off". He's barely been in there and he's got a day off already. Jin has had zero days off until a couple days ago when he reportedly took a day off to see YG and send him off for his 3 week basic training. I'll give them serious credit, that's a dedicated friendship to drive 3 hours to see someone. I was not expecting that.

Armpits are BARELY talking about JH's documentary on twitter. Even hardcore fans are barely talking about it. Unfortunately, the dude just isn't that popular. You don't find people shouting "OMG I met JH!", for example. Something I've noticed is I see tons of fanart of the other members all the time, even of NJ who is only slightly more popular than JH. In the past few months, I've seen one fanart of JH by himself. The rest has been JH with other members, or retweets of old art. Even hardcore fans don't particularly like him, and I'm sure it has to do with his behavior. He is too much. Just watching a video of him is exhausting. He's also a tad gross. There's just something about his mannerisms that scream "creep", like he's insanely hypersexual, and while many fans won't admit it, I'm sure they are made uncomfortable by him.