BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why does the Lucifer image remind me somewhat of 1983 Michael Jackson- who JK has been imitating btw? Is it some kind of joke, unfortunate coincidence or what? The artist get inspired by MJ?
There seems to be an uncanny resemblance...at least in terms of the head pose, don't you think?

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
There seems to be an uncanny resemblance...at least in terms of the head pose, don't you think?
Yes, indeed. It’s not the first time Michael Jackson’s likeness has been noted in depictions of ancients either- recall the monument with the broken nose. Also unsettling is the fact that JK is striking a very similar stance, pose, and expression of this Lucifer. Not to mention the fact that JK has been totally biting off of MJ. Plus “Jungkook” and “Moonwalk” are exact matches in 17 of 36 Gematria ciphers that I know (including both of the Satanic ciphers). And this is not the first time I’ve seen this level of super-synchronicity with the content that BTS has put out, but at least the 3rd.

I have taken a break from this board for a minute, and many things I have learned while I have been away have confirmed to me in spades the spirit behind BTS. Many creepy things have led back to a concept I’ve seen them do, or a title, a dance, a name, etc. It’s much worse than I thought. And there are many more levels to the decodes that I have attempted previously on here. It’s sick. But BTS is not unique in this. They are like many on the world stage sadly. There are many similarities/connections among the different content put out by different individuals/groups on the world stage as well. It’s like a vast network organized under the ruler of this world.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
the gold pin on Jimin's jacket looks a Baphomet or it just my impression:

It looks like a Baphomet, and also like a flower on another level. At first I was not inclined to see the pin as a potential nod to Baphomet since it is not pointing downward like the Sigil of Baphomet is usually depicted. I had been under the impression that a five-pointed star or pentagram needed to be pointed downward to signal Baphomet, but upon further investigation , apparently the orientation of the pentagram doesn’t matter.

If you think about it, this type of pin is fitting b/c Jimin flashes the Baphomet salute a lot- as the other members do as well (especially when they introduce themselves as a group). Jimin is also the member praised for his “duality” probably more than the other members and Baphomet of course has the whole duality theme going on.

Also as a side note, this white jacket and pin that Jimin is wearing reminds me of the white jacket and pin that Usher wore recently during his Super Bowl halftime performance. While they are similar, they are not identical. I never was able to make out exactly what Usher’s pin was actually. Anyway also interesting is that Jimin and Usher’s birthdays are 1 day apart. Maybe there is a connection there, or maybe not, lol.

minnie82

Superstar
It looks like a Baphomet, and also like a flower on another level. At first I was not inclined to see the pin as a potential nod to Baphomet since it is not pointing downward like the Sigil of Baphomet is usually depicted. I had been under the impression that a five-pointed star or pentagram needed to be pointed downward to signal Baphomet, but upon further investigation , apparently the orientation of the pentagram doesn’t matter.

If you think about it, this type of pin is fitting b/c Jimin flashes the Baphomet salute a lot- as the other members do as well (especially when they introduce themselves as a group). Jimin is also the member praised for his “duality” probably more than the other members and Baphomet of course has the whole duality theme going on.

Also as a side note, this white jacket and pin that Jimin is wearing reminds me of the white jacket and pin that Usher wore recently during his Super Bowl halftime performance. While they are similar, they are not identical. I never was able to make out exactly what Usher’s pin was actually. Anyway also interesting is that Jimin and Usher’s birthdays are 1 day apart. Maybe there is a connection there, or maybe not, lol.
yes there's could be a connection .. everything is possible

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, indeed. It’s not the first time Michael Jackson’s likeness has been noted in depictions of ancients either- recall the monument with the broken nose. Also unsettling is the fact that JK is striking a very similar stance, pose, and expression of this Lucifer. Not to mention the fact that JK has been totally biting off of MJ. Plus “Jungkook” and “Moonwalk” are exact matches in 17 of 36 Gematria ciphers that I know (including both of the Satanic ciphers). And this is not the first time I’ve seen this level of super-synchronicity with the content that BTS has put out, but at least the 3rd.

I have taken a break from this board for a minute, and many things I have learned while I have been away have confirmed to me in spades the spirit behind BTS. Many creepy things have led back to a concept I’ve seen them do, or a title, a dance, a name, etc. It’s much worse than I thought. And there are many more levels to the decodes that I have attempted previously on here. It’s sick. But BTS is not unique in this. They are like many on the world stage sadly. There are many similarities/connections among the different content put out by different individuals/groups on the world stage as well. It’s like a vast network organized under the ruler of this world.
MJ and his ancient "replica..."

1709913085678.png

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
MJ and his ancient "replica..."

View attachment 102430
And there is more to the MJ and Jungkook connection. They both have the “large eyes” feature and their birthdays are 3 days apart. The 2 world famous artists released work that reminds people of Princess Diana, who died on a date between both their birthdays. Michael even ended up with a similar skin tone and hair texture to Jungkook most of his adult life. Anyway, going back to their birthdays being 3 days apart b/c this is where it gets crazy.

Michael was born on the 241st day of the year, and Jungkook was born on the 244th day. This fact relates to Jungkook’s BT21 character “Cooky”. In gematria, “Cooky” = 241 and 244. And it’s not in just any random ciphers, but in both the Satanic ciphers: 241 in reverse Satanic and 244 in Satanic. Even the term “Satanic”= 244 to boot (in Jewish Cipher). The reason I don’t consider this gematria connection as a “super synchronicity” is because the number matches across ciphers is not in the teens, as is the case with “Jungkook” and “Moonwalk” as I mentioned previously.

Also note that the character name “Cooky” is derived from the name “Jung-Kook”. So logically, the character name could have been” Kooky” with a “K”. But I guess that would have seemed too kooky, lol. So they went with Cooky with a “C” which made all the difference not only in connotation, but in the resulting gematria as well.

Also, Cooky is a bunny rabbit. And it was 2023, during the Chinese Year of the Rabbit, when Jungkook released his solo project through which he notably bit off of Michael Jackson (whose date of birth just so happens to represented in Gematria by Cooky the cartoon rabbit, lol).

What may be worth mentioning as well is that the year 2023 was dubbed “The Year of Skull and Bones” b/c it was the year Yale University, where the secret society originates, turned 322 years old. This is significant b/c Skull and Bones is also known as “Order 322”. The society is also known as “Skull and Crossbones” which equals 223 in gematria (the reverse of 322 and reminding of 2023). Guess what else = 223 in gematria? “Jungkook”. “BT21”= 223 as well, which relates back to his BT21 character Cooky.

Also as a bonus tangent related to bunnies and Order 322 is the brand “Psycho Bunny” whose logo is a bunny skull and crossbones. Guess what “Psycho Bunny” equals in gematria? 322. Also related to bunnies, “Easter”= 223.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
With the recent news about several veteran idols like Taemin, Exo members and BP members ending their individual contracts with their OG companies and only renewing their group contracts I believe not all Bangtan members will renew their solo contracts with Hybe. I suspect the less promoted ones like Jin, RM, JH will end their solo contracts with Hybe and this will lead to less group comebacks and eventually they may unofficially disband like Big Bang.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
"Where is Yoongi? BTS army awaits birthday update as Suga goes incognito post enlistment..."

Well, the social media posts on that article give a clue where he might be, lol. They showed Yoongi walking in his button-up with the lovely black butterflies on each side of his chest and another gif of him having a burger out on the town lol. He’s in the land of butterflies and rainbows….

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
As crazy as it might sound, the MJ/JK series I have going needs a Part 3, b/c there are additional characters, phenomena, and elements to highlight. So here it is. There’s just so many things that it’s insane, but I’ll try to stick to the major highlights. For one thing, I neglected to point out previously concerning the Lucifer image post that started this series is that “Lucifer” is 223 in gematria like “Jungkook”, “Moonwalk”, and “BT21”. I have explained how these items connect in my previous post on the subject and will continue to expand here.

BT21= 223 in gematria. There are 223 days between the release date of Jungkook’s single “Standing Next to You” (along with his album) and BTS’ upcoming (11th) 2024 debut anniversary.

In addition to 223, “BT21” also = 53. Between the release anniversary of BT21 on 9/26/23 and 11/3 when Jungkook released “Golden” and “Standing Next to You” were 5 weeks and 3 days. Also “King of Pop”, “Princess Di”, and “Princess”= 53. For those who have not seen the “Standing Next to You” official music video released on 11/3, Princess/Princess Di is relevant b/c therein is featured a woman with Princess Diana’s likeness. It also notably features a location similar to her location when she died- a tunnel.

In addition to 53, “BT21” also = 113, in the Satanic cipher specifically. This is significant because Jungkook released “Golden” and the “Standing Next to You” Official MV on 11/3. “Golden”= 113. Both “Princess” and “Diana Frances Spencer”= 113. Between BTS’ debut date and Jungkook’s birthday is 11 weeks and 3 days, reminding of 113. Similarly from BTS’/JK’s debut date and Diana’s death anniversary is a span of 11 weeks and 3 days.

Also, “Moon”= 113 in the Franc Baconis Cipher just like “Golden”. This is significant b/c on the anniversary of Princess Diana’s death in 2023, the year when the song was released, there was a rare moon event- the Super Blue Moon. “Super Blue Moon”, “Diana Frances Spencer”, “Princess Di” and “Jeon Jungkook” all equal 176 in gematria! There were even 17 weeks and 6 days between Diana’s 7/1 birthdate and the release of “Standing Next to You” on 11/3.

One reason the number 176 stands out so much is because this is the number of verses in the longest chapter in the Bible in terms of verses and words- Psalm 119. And Jungkook, whose full name is 176 in gematria, is the last or “highest” (7th) member in the group fan chant when “BTS”= 119 in gematria. Also, Psalm 119 is notably divided into 22 sections of 8 verses (22x8= 176). “Jeon Jungkook”= 228, and “Standing Next to You”= 822. “Jeon Jungkook” also = 888. Also, “BTS” and “tunnel” both= 22.

Let’s go back on the subject of the Moon and 113. On Diana’s death anniversary date, 8/31/23, a very memorable photo was posted to Jimin’s instagram account. It is a photo of shirtless Jimin embracing and “standing next to” shirtless Jungkook with the moon tattoos along Jimin’s spine on full display. Jimin’s nickname “Mochi”= 113 like “Moon”. Note also that Jimin’s date of birth, 10/13, represents the number 113 if you drop the zero. But there is even more to Jimin’s birthday in this situation. There were 322 days between Jimin’s 1st birthday and Princess Diana’s death on 8/31/97. Likewise there were 322 days between Jimin’s 27th birthday and the anniversary of her death last year, during the so-called Year of “Skull and Bones” aka “Order 322”. Think about this too: Jimin has moon tattoos along his spine or bones in light of the Skull and Bones connections!

Speaking of 2023 being the Year of Skull and Bones and Jimin, it may be worth noting that Jimin’s nickname “Mochi”= 223 in the Satanic cipher (reminding of 2023). As I mentioned before, “Lucifer” also = 223, as well as “Skull and Crossbones”. And adding to this, Jimin was born on Friday the Thirteenth. “Friday the Thirteenth”= 223.

What is more when it comes to Jimin and Princess Diana is that they were both born during the same moon phase- the Waning Gibbous. Diana at 87% illumination and Jimin at 78% illumination, lol. The percentages of illumination mirror. I mean what are the odds?!

What is even crazier is that a similar mirroring concept exists between the moon phases on Jungkook and MJ’s births. MJ was born on a Full Moon with 100% illumination. Jungkook was born on the opposite moon phase, the New Moon, with 0% illumination.

Jungkook being born on a new moon has further significance because “new moon”= 91, reminding of how he was born on September 1 or 9/1. “JK”= 91 as well. Additionally, there were 9 weeks and 1 day between his birthday and 11/3 when “Standing Next To You” and “Golden” were released. Interestingly enough, “Michael Joseph Jackson” and “Princess Di” who inspired “Standing Next to You” both = 91 as well. Also 91= the (6th) square pyramidal number, and the (13th) triangular number. This reminds of BTS’ debut date 6/13, which JK’s birthday, Diana’s death anniversary, as well as the release of JK’s album/song/mv all have significant numeric relationships with.

But Jungkook was not born during just any New Moon- but a special one. He was born on the date of a partial solar eclipse. First of all, “partial solar eclipse” and “JK”= 64. From Jungkook’s birthday and the release of “Standing Next to You” was a span of 64 days. “Princess Di” and “King of Pop” = 64 as well. Second of all, “partial solar eclipse”= 176 like “Jeon Jungkook”. So this means that the day after Princess Diana died in 1997, a partial solar eclipse began and Jungkook was born. Then, later on the 26th anniversary of her death, a series of reversals involving celestial phenomena happened. This time, the phenomenon happened the day before Jungkook’s birthday, on Diana’s death anniversary. And instead of a solar eclipse phenomenon, there was a lunar phenomenon- a rare Super Blue Moon.

A rather creepy and peculiar detail worth noting related to the moon and the anniversary of Princess Diana’s death in light of the music video JK released that relates to her is the number 347. 347 is the 69th prime. “Lunar”= 69. “Death”= 347. “Super Blue Moon” and “Diana Frances Spencer” = 347 - each in one of the Franc Baconis ciphers. Guess how long the “Standing Next to You” Official music video is? That’s right- 3:47.

The number 69 for lunar also connects with JK’s BT21 character “Cooky”. And just like “Cooky”= 241 and 244 in the Satanic ciphers (representing the days of the year MJ and JK were born) so does “lunar”. The key difference is that “lunar”is 241 and 244 in the Satanic ciphers opposite to the way “Cooky” is. “Cooky”= 241 in Reverse Satanic and 244 in Satanic. Conversely, “lunar”= 241 in Satanic cipher and 244 in the Reverse Satanic cipher. Recall the opposing relationship between the moon phases that MJ and JK were born in and note how this compares numerically. Crazy isn’t it?!

While still on the lunar subject concerning MJ and JK, “lunar” also = 66. So does “Cooky”. Between MJ’s birthday and the release of “Standing Next to You” was 66 days. Notably “Princess Di” also = 66 and there are 66 books in the Bible. It was also 9 weeks and 3 days between MJ’s birthday and the release of the song/video. “MJ”= 93.

Also, I want to revisit the MJ/JK/Moonwalk connection. “Moonwalk”, the term that matches with “Jungkook” in 17 gematria ciphers = 392 in the Satanic cipher. “Jungkook” also = 392 in the Satanic cipher. Between the day MJ was born and the day JK was born was 39 years and 2 days, reminding of 392.

Finally to wrap up, there are 2 more main numbers I’d like to discuss. The first is 253. 253 is a special number because it is both the (22nd) triangular number as well as the (7th) star number. This matters because there were 2 months and 2 days between JK’s birthday and the release of “Standing Next to You”. “Standing Next to You” = 253. Also “JK”= 7. There are also 79 days between JK’s/BTS’ debut date and Diana’s death anniversary. The digital root of 79 is 7, and 79= 22nd prime. The place where Diana died and where a lot of the music video takes place is a tunnel. “Tunnel”= 22. Furthermore, Jimin was born on the day leaving 79 days left in the year. As a side point further relating to JK and star numbers is that JK was born on the day leaving 121 days left in the year. 121 is also a star number (the 5th star, as well as the 11th square). Furthermore “JK” = 121.

Also what a star number is, in short, is a number which forms a centered hexagram, or 6-pointed star. This matters in the context of this situation b/c it involves the 6th anniversary of BT21. Also “star” reminds further of the celestial events involved as well. “Celestial”= 253. “Super Blue Moon”= 253. And “Diana Frances Spencer”= 253 in 2 of 36 ciphers that I’m aware of.

This brings me to the 2nd and final main number, 131, and it’s associated relationships. 131 is the 32nd prime. Recall that Jungkook was born on the day of a partial solar eclipse. “Partial solar eclipse” and “Cooky”= 131. Furthermore both “Jungkook” and “celestial”= 32 in the full reduction cipher. As a side point, I also noticed that “Partial Solar Eclipse” where each word begins with a capital letter = 289. “JK”= 289 as well. 7x289= 2023.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
BTS Archives

How BTS Became One of the Most Popular Bands in History
In an age of despair and division, a boy band from South Korea remixed the rules of pop and created a fandom bigger than Beatlemania.
By E. Tammy Kim
June 21, 2022

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
BTS Archives

Wings Era 2016-2017

What's wrong with this photo?

View attachment 102635
Their MK Ultra is showing…
But looking at the details of picture, Jin’s head looks shrunken and the bed appears abnormally large. Also the way the Marilyn Monroe on J-Hope’s shirt near his hand is crinkled up makes it look like she’s winking her eye (one-eyed symbolism) and sticking out her tongue. Also J-Hope looks like he’s almost doing the hanged man pose. The pic is pretty strange and borderline creepy overall and sexually suggestive. There’s my 2 cents, lol.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
For some reason as soon as I saw V’s project teaser I thought about the upcoming eclipse too, as well as the show Friends. It appears as though BTS is yet again syncing up with the celestial phenomena as I have pointed out in my previous posts.

And the absolutely crazy part about this Friends and eclipse thing is the way that it is connecting to the actor from the show Friends, Matthew Perry, who recently died, as well as the Chandler character he played, RM, and now V.

Matthew Perry died on a full moon lunar eclipse. Likewise, his character in Friends, Chandler Bing, was born on 4/8/69, the same day of the upcoming total solar eclipse. Also note: 4/8/24 would also be Kim Jonghyun’s 34th birthday were he still alive. Also note that Jonghyun died on a new moon date (during Saturnalia) which is the same phase the moon will be in on his would-be birthday 4/8/24 this year, during the total solar eclipse.

Both Matthew and his character Chandler were born in 1969, the same year as the moon landing, for yet another moon reference. So we can see just from this, without even considering gematria or anything how connected with the moon and celestial phenomena both Matthew Perry and his character is- similar to how BTS is.

BTS is very much a group in touch with the moon. Jimin’s first moon tattoo at the base of his neck is the moon phase from 6/13/13, their debut date for example. Another example is their 2020 MMA Black Swan performance. It opened up with the sun and moon and constellations. And after the sun and moon eclipsed, it showed Jungkook siting alone on the inside rim of it. Jungkook was born on the day of a solar eclipse. Then shortly thereafter, the next member to appear with him onstage for a duet was Jimin. And it is Jimin and Jungkook who have been dubbed the “Sun and Moon Duo”.

And going back to the link with Matthew and RM - think about how RM has this running narrative of having learned English from watching Friends. Also remember RM even paid a tribute to Perry, his “English teacher” and favorite character on his Instagram stories. I believe this tribute was even discussed on this forum.

Anyway the gematria and celestial phenomena of this situation surrounding RM, V, Matthew Perry- even the late Kim Jonghyun- is wild. It’s even a little disturbing to be honest. I’ve been thinking about it practically all week.

For starters with the gematria, V’s Friends video released today, March 15. “V”= 15. “Moon”= 15 in gematria - in 4 ciphers. The moon is also in the Waxing Crescent phase today (same phase as was BTS’ debut) with 33% illumination. “Friends”= 33 in gematria. Furthermore, between today and the upcoming solar eclipse on 4/8/24 is (3) weeks and (3) days, reminding again of 33. “Lunar”= 33 in 4 ciphers as well. “Eclipse”= 33 in 2 ciphers.

Also worth mentioning is “sun” = 330, which reminds of 33 (and is divisible by 33 ten times). “Bing” also = 330 as well as 15. “Kim”= 33; it also= 15 in 3 ciphers. “Jonghyun”= 33. “SHINee”= 33 in 2 ciphers. “Rap Mon”= 137, the 33rd prime number. And the synchronicities just get crazier and crazier from here… And man is the video weird as well… Also today is the Ides of March, a fateful day in history.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
David Bowie
It looks like “Jack Steven” is wearing a mask. Something weird is up for sure… and you know Bowie reminds me of the Dynamite video. More than one poster on the wall in the bedroom where Jungkook is dancing is a Bowie poster. Anyway Bowie played a creepy character, the Goblin King, in the film Labyrinth, which is about Monarch programming.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Rookie
For some reason as soon as I saw V’s project teaser I thought about the upcoming eclipse too, as well as the show Friends. It appears as though BTS is yet again syncing up with the celestial phenomena as I have pointed out in my previous posts.

And the absolutely crazy part about this Friends and eclipse thing is the way that it is connecting to the actor from the show Friends, Matthew Perry, who recently died, as well as the Chandler character he played, RM, and now V.

Matthew Perry died on a full moon lunar eclipse. Likewise, his character in Friends, Chandler Bing, was born on 4/8/69, the same day of the upcoming total solar eclipse. Also note: 4/8/24 would also be Kim Jonghyun’s 34th birthday were he still alive. Also note that Jonghyun died on a new moon date (during Saturnalia) which is the same phase the moon will be in on his would-be birthday 4/8/24 this year, during the total solar eclipse.

Both Matthew and his character Chandler were born in 1969, the same year as the moon landing, for yet another moon reference. So we can see just from this, without even considering gematria or anything how connected with the moon and celestial phenomena both Matthew Perry and his character is- similar to how BTS is.

BTS is very much a group in touch with the moon. Jimin’s first moon tattoo at the base of his neck is the moon phase from 6/13/13, their debut date for example. Another example is their 2020 MMA Black Swan performance. It opened up with the sun and moon and constellations. And after the sun and moon eclipsed, it showed Jungkook siting alone on the inside rim of it. Jungkook was born on the day of a solar eclipse. Then shortly thereafter, the next member to appear with him onstage for a duet was Jimin. And it is Jimin and Jungkook who have been dubbed the “Sun and Moon Duo”.

And going back to the link with Matthew and RM - think about how RM has this running narrative of having learned English from watching Friends. Also remember RM even paid a tribute to Perry, his “English teacher” and favorite character on his Instagram stories. I believe this tribute was even discussed on this forum.

Anyway the gematria and celestial phenomena of this situation surrounding RM, V, Matthew Perry- even the late Kim Jonghyun- is wild. It’s even a little disturbing to be honest. I’ve been thinking about it practically all week.

For starters with the gematria, V’s Friends video released today, March 15. “V”= 15. “Moon”= 15 in gematria - in 4 ciphers. The moon is also in the Waxing Crescent phase today (same phase as was BTS’ debut) with 33% illumination. “Friends”= 33 in gematria. Furthermore, between today and the upcoming solar eclipse on 4/8/24 is (3) weeks and (3) days, reminding again of 33. “Lunar”= 33 in 4 ciphers as well. “Eclipse”= 33 in 2 ciphers.

Also worth mentioning is “sun” = 330, which reminds of 33 (and is divisible by 33 ten times). “Bing” also = 330 as well as 15. “Kim”= 33; it also= 15 in 3 ciphers. “Jonghyun”= 33. “SHINee”= 33 in 2 ciphers. “Rap Mon”= 137, the 33rd prime number. And the synchronicities just get crazier and crazier from here… And man is the video weird as well… Also today is the Ides of March, a fateful day in history.
Im craving the drug you take before you lay your eyes on bts, think hmmm damn I can spew out some shits, take your phone, process these in your head and type it down in paragraphs. That's a hell of a work. I badly want that drug.....