BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sugaa Aka AgustusD raps in one of his songs The Last, from his first mixtape, that YG was dead. Does this mean YG had a ritual rebirth?
I think as far as his solo album is concerned, it's all drama...bizarre theatrics to attract attention...

But his alter is real and won't leave him...unless he renounces this bondage with "Agust D" through the spiritual power of deliverance in the Name of Jesus. He needs to surrender his life to Christ to be redeemed...

ghramos

Established
I think as far as his solo album is concerned, it's all drama...bizarre theatrics to attract attention...

But his alter is real and won't leave him...unless he renounces this bondage with "Agust D" through the spiritual power of deliverance in the Name of Jesus. He needs to surrender his life to Christ to be redeemed...
Morbid theatrics, I’d say.
It appears YG aka sugaa has accepted his path as 875 member, and he says he‘ll be making music until “end of his life.”

e-Enoch

Superstar
He "struggled" so much as a child...with his own mother "destroying" his early musical compositions...a life of poverty and rejection...Is it possible that Suga has a "damaged amygdala...?"

"Amygdala damage impairs moral judgment"

theartbook35

Veteran
He "struggled" so much as a child...with his own mother "destroying" his early musical compositions...a life of poverty and rejection...Is it possible that Suga has a "damaged amygdala...?"

"Amygdala damage impairs moral judgment"

Hm, this really got me thinking. We discussed the trolley car at length and amygdala impairment in one of my college psychology classes, so I just skimmed the article you shared.

YG's father did hit him when he was a teenager. Your brain is still going through significant development at that time. Any form of brain damage, either psychological or physical will impact moral judgment.

On top of that, I was reading into Buddhism yesterday, because of his lyrics and talk about liberation, karma, rebirth and consumption of things. Many of the things in the album fall in line with many Buddhist ideals about the cycle of rebirth. He's always been indirectly known as an atheist, so this religious attitude seems very recent. Atheism and Buddhism are the two most common practices in South Korea, by the way. Could be he's realized what is going on with himself and is trying to fix it with the cycle of reincarnation.

Random but I went on p@nnc the other day and I saw a post abt V (with some brand or magazine cos that’s all he does now adays) and my first thought was his visuals are really basic.

They’re sooo many idols with better visuals than him.

With the way his visuals are talked abt it was shocking how basic I found them after not seeing any pictures or videos of him after a long time.

His not really that great of a singer, or dancer or rapper and his visuals are meh.

He really is just a brand now with cash cow @rmys overhyping him.
Tae is an ambassador for a financial company called S1minvest. I'm surprised no one posted about this. They're running a contest for a fanmeeting. Anyone with a transaction over $334 can enter a raffle to meet Tae.

After these many years when they are falling down they are going for mature image. Smoking, cursing ... Idk how hate is not raising. If any other idol would curse this much other Stans will literally bring them down. Again army will say aww how cute he is cursing, how hot...... Your head
Sibal is a curse word that means sh!t or fu©k. Why is he cursing so much?

i notice that he wears feline print hat, still doing services ?

Twitter is going to rightfully light them up. Those Armys are too close and invading his privacy. The security has to tell a few of them to get out of the street. Those aren't kids or teens, so they know better. I usually cringe when Armys call regular people sasaengs but this is embarrassing.

theartbook35

Veteran
Twitter is going to rightfully light them up. Those Armys are too close and invading his privacy. The security has to tell a few of them to get out of the street. Those aren't kids or teens, so they know better. I usually cringe when Armys call regular people sasaengs but this is embarrassing.
Agreed. What they were doing grossed me out. He looked scared, even with all the security around him. Sure, this is the life he chose but that doesn't give people the right to be like this either.

Armpits won't call them out though. They typically go after the popular fans who behave themselves, and very rarely ever call out sasaengs. Sasaengs give them the goods, so they'll never try to stop them from collecting these pointless cell phone videos and photos.

minnie82

Superstar
yes i remember that there's a video of Namjoon at the airport i think in Italy, he went for a fashion show and the image were similar to this one

Sugaa Aka AgustusD raps in one of his songs The Last, from his first mixtape, that YG was dead. Does this mean YG had a ritual rebirth?
We've witnessed Sg's baptism into death twice. Once in Daech, and now in Haeg. Agust D is Sg rearranged with extra letters from his old crew. Bang gave him the name Sg because of his cute smile. He was warned against using his old name in btees. Lied to about being in an idol group, his songs passed over, turned into a humanoid cat for the cooming pleasure of fans.

Ag9st D is the one who expresses his rage, and rebels against the new person he's becoming: the Boss, King and ruler. He's becoming what he's fought against in his lyrics: stifler, conformist, destroyer, and the elite. To flourish in his new form, the old rebellious youth must die. We're in the front row seats of a funeral.

Agreed. What they were doing grossed me out. He looked scared, even with all the security around him. Sure, this is the life he chose but that doesn't give people the right to be like this either.

Armpits won't call them out though. They typically go after the popular fans who behave themselves, and very rarely ever call out sasaengs. Sasaengs give them the goods, so they'll never try to stop them from collecting these pointless cell phone videos and photos.
The security looked scared too. I don't think they expected this reaction. When Jm came, there were a few Asian kids following him but no one cared. New York is usually laid-back. No one gives a damn if you're famous, just move out of the way. Armys are going to blame New Yorkers instead of Korean and foreign sasaengs. I hate when they come to America. It's always a spectacle

minnie82

Superstar
I feel like the member hate v and jk , is it bcz they are more popular.
Calling him semi nude
In jhope enlistment v was saying remember me .. something like that but hope expression were like yeah whatever you say I don't care
the group dynamic is toxic, always said that, they can't stand each others anymore, it's all an act , only armpits didn't see that

theartbook35

Veteran
the group dynamic is toxic, always said that, they can't stand each others anymore, it's all an act , only armpits didn't see that
Horribly, horribly toxic. Maybe at one time in the past they were close, but not anymore.

So YG's new music video was released today for Amygdala. It's about suicide. Video also has a warning on it and asks people to confirm their age. At least on the youtube kids app, this video won't be visible. That doesn't mean kids can't bypass that, cause they can just hit the continue and confirm buttons and watch it anyway, which they will do. But at least they put the warning there.

I didn't finish the video. It's not the sort of thing I want to watch. I get it, I just don't need to see it.

minnie82

Superstar
Horribly, horribly toxic. Maybe at one time in the past they were close, but not anymore.

So YG's new music video was released today for Amygdala. It's about suicide. Video also has a warning on it and asks people to confirm their age. At least on the youtube kids app, this video won't be visible. That doesn't mean kids can't bypass that, cause they can just hit the continue and confirm buttons and watch it anyway, which they will do. But at least they put the warning there.

I didn't finish the video. It's not the sort of thing I want to watch. I get it, I just don't need to see it.
I didn't saw the video so ..

theartbook35

Veteran
I didn't saw the video so ..
I'm not recommending it. I doubt the video's intent is to condone suicide and self harm, but still, I don't think it needs to be seen by anyone except for maybe people who have been through such things. And even then, it's not always good for people who have had those experiences to see it.