BTS discussion thread

sike1309

Rookie
Sure wouldn’t be surprised. I always say I feel like they are scripted. I’ve noticed with V’s lives in particular. When he goes live from his home. He likes to use that room with the exercise equipment. But what I find strange is the red doorag keeps being behind him on the exercise bike- like a set prop, lol. Is he using it or was it just left there since he tried it on for Army like almost 2 months ago now? (And some say the doorag has been there since before that lol) There could be multiple reasons why it seems like it stays there, but I can’t help but find it odd. Does he use that exercise equipment even? I never leave things like that sitting around for extended periods. Sometimes I’m not sure whether he is going live from his home or from a studio lol. I might do further research into his lives and see just how long and how consistently that doorag has been hanging there lol.
i dont think celebs live in their million dollar houses
Like i said (thier lives are scripted)
This might sound weird
Many of these so called celebs/royals/politicans are not even human
There is a whole world underground/above ice wall
Elite use underground trains to go around (trains that are so fast it can take you from New York to LA in 20 min).
Meanwhile we are stuck in this hell place (they want us all dead)

AI will be the death of us
AI might be moloch (sacrifice god)
Look at Gaza they are killing kids/women
Human sacrifice requires babies/children/women.
In ancient times they would sacrifice beautiful women to ancient gods.
They are using AI weapons. Israel named it The Gospel (mocking Jesus)

Ancient gods-aliens they are coming back soon (annunaki).
Elite sold us out a long time ago.
Aliens want them to sacrifice kids/women/ in return they give humans technology.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
i dont think celebs live in their million dollar houses
Like i said (thier lives are scripted)
This might sound weird
Elite use underground trains to go around (trains that are so fast it can take you from New York to LA in 20 min).
Meanwhile we are stuck in this hell place (they want us all dead)

AI will be the death of us
AI might be moloch (sacrifice god)
Look at Gaza they are killing kids/women
Human sacrifice requires babies/children/women.
In ancient times they would sacrifice beautiful women to ancient gods.
They are using AI weapons. Israel named it The Gospel (mocking Jesus)

Ancient gods-aliens they are coming back soon (annunaki).
Elite sold us out a long time ago.
Aliens want them to sacrifice kids/women/ in return they give humans technology.
The movement of these celebrities going by the numbers and such is very very strange. I feel like the mainstream is all a massive script coming from Satan as a mockery and counterfeit imitation of the Bible which is God’s Word. The “script” is kind of like Satan’s book so to speak, like how God’s book is the Bible.

e-Enoch

Superstar
well i guess that now he is enlisting so there is no point for this "relationship" anymore

i bet she will be dating a new rich guy in a few months..
There was no relationship to begin with...they just want to make an "ending" to the false narrative to "complete" the misinformation...which was a "cover" for the fact that Vee is gay...

theartbook35

Veteran
I'm normally very tolerant here, but this made me gigglesnort.

There was no relationship to begin with...they just want to make an "ending" to the false narrative to "complete" the misinformation...which was a "cover" for the fact that Vee is gay...
Oh there definitely was a romantic interaction of some kind. There's too many photos of them together floating around, taking selfies together and such, for me to think there wasn't something going on. I don't think they were a ONS, or FWB. They either dated a little bit, or dated a lot. The labels being dead quiet are the dead giveaway in my opinion that they were involved with each other. When it's false labels will aggressively deny it, but if it's true they can't deny it or they'll get called liars if evidence is shown publicly.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Oh there definitely was a romantic interaction of some kind. There's too many photos of them together floating around, taking selfies together and such, for me to think there wasn't something going on. I don't think they were a ONS, or FWB. They either dated a little bit, or dated a lot. The labels being dead quiet are the dead giveaway in my opinion that they were involved with each other. When it's false labels will aggressively deny it, but if it's true they can't deny it or they'll get called liars if evidence is shown publicly.
Those are fake or fabricated photos... plus there were cosplayers involved...Both labels were deliberately "silent" because they both agree with the "publicity..." especially for Hybe who had to show Vee's "heterosexual" side...to "offset" the obvious "gayness"...lol.

it still screamed pr stunt to get both companies revenue from two idols being in the same breathing space

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
and the almost pink/blonde hair---- MK Ultra ReProgramming???
Probably, as well as service to Baphomet (the male diety with female breasts) and the transgender agenda. Jimin (and RM) flashed the Baphomet sign at the beginning of the live in a very deliberate way. “Transgender” is 125 and 53 in Gematria. The live was held on 12/5 with 53 days between Jimin’s last birthday and the live. Not to mention the words on Jimin’s shirt “THE DETACHED” equal 53 in gematria. And to top it off, 53 days is also 1 month and 22 days, reminding of 122. “Scripted” (as well as “Satanic”) is 122 in gematria. Just another scripted show by the numbers. You can’t make this stuff up.

You know it’s money and a script behind it, lol. This stuff is a joke.
for reals imho they got paid to do it like make it seem like there is a hot new couple bc the groups are doing nothing no promotions no music etc etc and companies know what make the fans obsess over such a menial thing as an idols couple dating or supposedly dating

yet in years to come the idols will get forgotten about at some point in their careers as the next big thing would come along

heung min son has also been linked with multiple korean female celebs but its kinda hilarious when the internet places have a meltdown about idols supposedly dating what did they think they would date their batshit crazy stalking fans? rofl

sike1309

Rookie

What so funny?
Just wait and see.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
for reals imho they got paid to do it like make it seem like there is a hot new couple bc the groups are doing nothing no promotions no music etc etc and companies know what make the fans obsess over such a menial thing as an idols couple dating or supposedly dating

yet in years to come the idols will get forgotten about at some point in their careers as the next big thing would come along

heung min son has also been linked with multiple korean female celebs but its kinda hilarious when the internet places have a meltdown about idols supposedly dating what did they think they would date their batshit crazy stalking fans? rofl
When are people going to wake up to this? It’s just a silly money game to manipulate fans. The industry also plants their minions to start and push other manipulative mantras/scripts/narratives rumors to drive sales. A lot of so-called army social media accounts are paid shills. The OT7 narrative for BTS is a script used to trigger and manipulate ARMY btw. Some minions have been caught red-handed peddling the crap. Sheesh. It’s downright ridiculous and embarrassing at this point. BTS may be MK-Ultra-ed, but they still have enough brain cells to know not to date a delusional fan, lol.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Riko

Veteran
Streets are saying she's the one who got dumped and was not happy about it at all. He seems happier and lighter in his energy for sure.

She'll be jumping on another IT boy or try and use US PR relationships to further her name in the west. I wonder why she can't bag a billionaire like Lisa allegedly has?

When are people going to wake up to this? It’s just a silly money game to manipulate fans. The industry also plants their minions to start and push other manipulative mantras/scripts/narratives rumors to drive sales. A lot of so-called army social media accounts are paid shills. The OT7 narrative for BTS is a script used to trigger and manipulate ARMY btw. Some minions have been caught red-handed peddling the crap. Sheesh. It’s downright ridiculous and embarrassing at this point. BTS may be MK-Ultra-ed, but they still have enough brain cells to know not to date a delusional fan, lol.
tis bullshit am waiting for the xyz member of bts passed away nonsense then a dozen or so biopics bout their success lol tis what they did w/ elvis recently. idols and celebs worth more dead than alive. tis the truth, yet recentlt they also would go on lovestream to ask fans on who to date per members of bts so yeah they are thick in the head and rely so heavily on their fans delusions all whilst tricking their fans into believing theyll be dating and marrying their idols. its been done since befoee the 50s. tis the same blueprint as older original industry plants lol.

Streets are saying she's the one who got dumped and was not happy about it at all. He seems happier and lighter in his energy for sure.

She'll be jumping on another IT boy or try and use US PR relationships to further her name in the west. I wonder why she can't bag a billionaire like Lisa allegedly has?
wouldnt be surprised but why are anyone supposed to care who they date? they gonna be irrelevant in x amount of years no one gonna care for small country korea