COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

rainerann

Star
I'm curious, what's your argument here? As I see it, this is about mandating masks when they don't need to be mandated.
I’m curious where you get the notion that anything within the post I quoted had anything to do with mandating masks.

my argument is relevant to the post I quoted. I have no argument to share based on what you’re saying because it has nothing to do with what I was responding to.

I’m curious where you get the notion that anything within the post I quoted had anything to do with mandating masks.

my argument is relevant to the post I quoted. I have no argument to share based on what you’re saying because it has nothing to do with what I was responding to.
I didn't say that was what YOU thought. I clearly said "As I see it..."

Not to worry, we can end this convo as I see you seem to be making this personal and appear to be getting defensive.

rainerann

Star
I didn't say that was what YOU thought. I clearly said "As I see it..."

Not to worry, we can end this convo as I see you seem to be making this personal and appear to be getting defensive.
well maybe that is why you are having a hard time trying to explain something clearly in response to what I said that had nothing to with the video because I didn’t watch the video. The written post does not mention masks and it does not seem to be the direction this response is heading at all.

however, the conclusion that this is how the numbers are being padded is false within the post and in the video anyway regardless of why this is used. This is a case count. This isn’t the reported death count. Unless someone can show me how the Toronto health department uses this term differently. The case count is not the same thing as the reported number of deaths. The case count is the number of reported positive cases. Why should cases that die by other causes be removed from the total number of positive cases?

There was really a whole lot of directions for discussion within the original post. But it kind of makes me think that this is demonstrates how people are forming opinions towards information about this. A whole post that in written form has nothing to do with masks, is really about the goal of mandating masks so the completely inaccurate information that is posted that has nothing to do with masks or mandating them, doesn’t even need to be verified if that is the conclusion they are attempting to form.

but as awoken used to say, I might be a bot anyway Orwell. Just here to distract.

But we can stop here if you want. I might be getting defensive because I’m sick of seeing posts that people can’t actually defend, being the litmus test for whether someone is a shill or not.

god bless and have a nice day then.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
your complaining about the verified Toronto public health department being transparent about tracking covid cases? That is all that post is saying is that a person who dies because of other causes is still included in the public health departments covid case count.
Dying with and not of CV-19 - is BS. You get eaten by a shark but if you have a strand of the so called "virus" detected in the useless PCR test your death is considered CV-19! That's called "padding the numbers" and medical fraud Look up Senator Dr. Scott Jensen for more on that.

there was no peak in April.
Give me a break!

Even the controlled corporate MSM say so. Google Covid-19 peaked in april and see what comes up. The cabal is now using "cases" to scare the masses and not deaths becasue "flu" deaths are done.

and regarding the coronavirus. Why does the MSM use Covid-19 and corona virus interchangeably???
Screenshot_2020-07-02 Bill Gates US 'not even close' to doing enough to fight pandemic.png

rainerann

Star

Case count just shows how much a disease has spread in a community. Removing these cases where someone dies of a different cause would make it difficult to see how a disease has spread.

a higher case count coupled with a lower death count means a lower death rate so it is to your advantage that these cases are still counted if you are one of the ones trying to say that covid is equal to flu.

maybe if you took a second to really think about how something could be used to your advantage at face value, there wouldn’t be the same need to manipulate information until it becomes so badly mangled that the cia are able to sit at their surveillance desk giving hourly group high fives at how successful their conspiracy theorist program has been.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Case count just shows how much a disease has spread in a community. Removing these cases where someone dies of a different cause would make it difficult to see how a disease has spread.

a higher case count coupled with a lower death count means a lower death rate so it is to your advantage that these cases are still counted if you are one of the ones trying to say that covid is equal to flu.

maybe if you took a second to really think about how something could be used to your advantage at face value, there wouldn’t be the same need to manipulate information until it becomes so badly mangled that the cia are able to sit at their surveillance desk giving hourly group high fives at how successful their conspiracy theorist program has been.
You can cover up and justify medical fraud anyway you want. This is all BS and everyone knows it is. No one buys the lies anymore. Everyone knows it's about control, it about The Great Reset and the NWO. So save your breath rainann and peddle your bullshit somewhere else.. Oh, and have a nice day!

rainerann

Star
Dying with and not of CV-19 - is BS. You get eaten by a shark but if you have a strand of the so called "virus" detected in the useless PCR test your death is considered CV-19! That's called "padding the numbers" and medical fraud Look up Senator Dr. Scott Jensen for more
“Individuals who have died with covid-19 but not as a result of covid 19 are included in the case counts for covid-19 deaths in Toronto.”

read the tweet again. This is about gathering a total case count. It is how an epidemiologist assesses the spread of the coronavirus. Counting someone who died of shark attack in the case count for covid is a way of tracking eventual outcomes for people who tested positive at one point. That is not the same thing as saying that the case count is the same thing as the number of people who died of covid. And if the public health department is releasing this information. They seem to have absolutely no problem with the way the ludicrous public that thinks masks cause suffocation thinks about them including this as a way to of tracking the number of cases and eventual outcomes.

this was a completely transparent statement direct from the public health department.

if someone doesn’t die of covid. Great, but if they had covid even if they die of something else, you still want to know that because it is the final outcome of a infectious disease

there was no peak in April. That is just going to painfully obvious soon or do you think they have hired half the state of Texas as crisis actors to put together a false surge coming up.

coronavirus or the common cold was discovered in the 1950’s if I remember correctly. They have been studying it in labs ever since and it is likely that this also suggests the possibility that this virus was engineered, but sure. Covid and common cold==same thing.

telling us they are different is just because they want you to wear a mask so they can make funny memes they share on Facebook elite version.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
You can cover up and justify medical fraud anyway you want. This is all BS and everyone knows it is. No one buys the lies anymore. Everyone knows it's about control, it about The Great Reset and the NWO. So save your breath rainann and peddle your bullshit somewhere else.. Oh, and have a nice day!
if this leads to the great reset, people like yourself have done the heavy lifting to get us to that point with the ridiculous things that you have been sharing about this situation that once again, you can’t defend.

this is basically a spam thread of concepts that haven’t been thoroughly researched by anyone for people to enter at their own risk.

rainerann

Star
The coronavirus is not even the common cold really even if that is how it is originally identified. It is really more of a lab virus and has been a lab virus since it was discovered.

but I’m sure everyone out there on YouTube and throwing tantrums in Town hall meetings knows all the ins and outs of a lab virus that has been studied for many decades in labs by now.

there is just no possible way that this junk that people are posting has anything to do with making conspiracy theorists look completely illiterate like it is successfully doing. No, it’s just the common cold. There are just a whole lot of people who got the cold this year.

sure bud. Whatever you say.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anthony Fauci: The Consummate Unelected, Unaccountable, Technocrat

Wesley Smith correctly points out that freedom at the hands of Technocrats is an oxymoron. Science should properly advise political leaders, but it has no ability to determine or create public policy and should not be allowed to dominate it. ⁃ TN Editor

Awoken2

Superstar
"are you done"...

.......going on all known form...I very much doubt it.

Best start exercising that scrolling thumb Frank

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Video: Interview with Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse During the Canada Day Rally in Ottawa
Excerpts of Interview

Mark: I am here in front of the House of Commons, Parliament building, Ottawa, a lot of great signs here, a lot of people who oppose the lockdown, oppose the fake science, oppose fear mongering and division, a lot of people here support the truth and the real science. I have with me a Canadian nurse. Could I ask your name please?

Nurse: Luba

Mark Taliano:
Could you explain to me your experiences as a nurse in this country?

Nurse Luba: Yes, have worked [as a nurse] in Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Canada. You know what’s going on, from the beginning when we didn’t have data, we saw the awful scare video from China, we didn’t know what was going on, we were very scared, scared to get Covid, get sick, but up to now we have other data, we have statistics, recovery rate, of actually people who got sick, its 99% more than 99% more of the people who dying actually, being diagnosed, be positive with Covid, they have a lot of degenerative diseases.

Mark: They have co-morbidity?

Nurse Luba: Yes exactly

Mark: If I could interrupt for a second, I read CDC and FDA both said, both admitted in writing, but this of course was buried, no doubt, the PCR test are not meant for diagnostic purposes, can you comment on that, are these good tests or no?

Nurse Luba: Yes, yes exactly. I heard about this, I saw interview, and you know what I now heard and saw interview with famous guy, Dr Buttar.

Mark: Yes Dr. Buttar

Nurse Luba: people who were vaccinated for flu shot before, that they can probably will be positive.

Mark – yes

Nurse Luba: like positive, it’s not like you sick and can be positive, many, many people you don’t need to say all new cases, new cases coming and Buttar did tv.

Mark: – Can I ask the question, why do you think, we know, you and I know that these PCR and a lot of people know and the CDC admits it and so does the FDA that PCR tests are not suited for diagnostic purposes, why do you think government and media are stressing new cases, new cases, new cases what do you think is the agenda behind that?

Nurse Luba: You know, it’s because of lots of money, money going to every patient who is positive coming from actually, I don’t know Bill Gates I think, from all his people who are under, on top of him. Bill Gates, you know Bill Gates said, you can see lying, there is so much population now and we can deal with this, something like that, with vaccine, vaccine will help, so vaccine guys, a lot so much toxins inside.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Welcome back to New World Next Week — the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Colorado Adopts Mandatory Vaccinations for School Kids
Story #2: BLM Protests Have Not Led To Spike In Coronavirus Cases

Story #3: Iran Issues Arrest Warrant for Trump Over Killing Soleimani

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19 Accelerates The Great War On Cash
Fintech is the heir apparent to become the financial system of Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy. Thus, cash has no place in this new system of total control and is targeted for extinction, thus forcing everyone into a digital world. ⁃ TN Editor

rainerann

Star
"are you done"...

.......going on all known form...I very much doubt it.

Best start exercising that scrolling thumb Frank
well frank is about as good as defending his position as you were at sharing anything about predictive programming. The best you can do is start complaining that I talk too much and call me a shill or a bot and hope other people don’t care about details that prove whether something is true or not.

I’m not trying to turn you both into whining babies who need a pacifier in the form of a pat on the back because they learned how to use the internet, but it is what it is, I suppose.

youre not fooling anyone old friend. You’re still a bitter angry person with a superficial understanding of the things you share that gets defensive when someone questions them. But I’m glad you have been able to make friends so that you can talk your shit about this in private more often now. It is a great relief to my eyes And my own scrolling finger.

rainerann

Star
Tom can't get any respect
Tom Hanks Blasts People Who Don’t Wear Facemasks ‘Shame On You’
View attachment 38760
And the insight from the comments really makes me realize the injustice of wearing a mask so well that i realize this needed to be shared without delay.

other people must see that people are speaking out against tom hanks with the truth about 5g towers even though the virus has at 3 different explanations for a source in this thread.

5g, exosomes because it’s not a real virus at all, and that it is a real virus comparable to the flu.

it doesn’t matter which explanation you use as long as it is not one Tom hanks supports.

really insightful way to find a solution to the whole great reset thing. Let’s just throw all ideas at the wall and see which one sticks. Great idea to use to try to save humanity.

no focus, empty superficial theories that can’t stand up to basic questioning, that we can use to create a hive mind strong enough to preserve our freedoms from being taken away.

I’m just so excited and encouraged to know that this is what people are doing in the world right now.

Awoken2

Superstar
The best you can do is start complaining that I talk too much
It wasn't a complaint, more a statement of fact.

and call me a shill or a bot
....Well if quacks like a duck....?

’m not trying to turn you both into whining babies who need a pacifier in the form of a pat on the back because they learned how to use the internet, but it is what it is, I suppose.
What are you trying to do? Other than compose novel length posts of no real value except being a good thumb workout.

Youre not fooling anyone old friend.
I'm not trying to, unlike you who's trying to fool everybody.....and I ain't your friend either.

You’re still a bitter angry person with a superficial understanding of the things you share
Lol.....is the totally free psychological assessment a new service?....gee thanks!....I have this friend....

Have a lovely evening won't you?

rainerann

Star
What are you trying to do? Other than compose novel length posts of no real value except being a good thumb workout.
well gee awoken that hurts. My post were always meant to be thorough so that it would promote an intelligent discussion. maybe you should take your own inventory and realize that you might be a more visual learner and I might learn better with written words.

then you could just say that I don’t have time to read this whole thing, but maybe respond to the length that we’re able to review in order to help me understand your perspective.

but like I said, you get bitter when people question you and rather than see an opportunity with someone who has a different view, you see an assault.

I like writing. I like words. None of which makes me a bot or a troll unless you are a troll yourself trying to insult me in order to avoid responding and give the appearance of having a justifiable reason for not responding.