COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Maes17

Superstar
well gee awoken that hurts. My post were always meant to be thorough so that it would promote an intelligent discussion. maybe you should take your own inventory and realize that you might be a more visual learner and I might learn better with written words.

then you could just say that I don’t have time to read this whole thing, but maybe respond to the length that we’re able to review in order to help me understand your perspective.

but like I said, you get bitter when people question you and rather than see an opportunity with someone who has a different view, you see an assault.

I like writing. I like words. None of which makes me a bot or a troll unless you are a troll yourself trying to insult me in order to avoid responding and give the appearance of having a justifiable reason for not responding.
I still read long post

rainerann

Star
You know I was actually reading a book about magnesium that was talking about how magnesium is stored within a cell that reminded me of the exosome thing. I honestly wish there were some way to know whether this exosome conversation has some connection to a magnesium deficiency and how the coronavirus would play into this as a complete picture.

but I realize no one will take the time to try to have a real discussion with me about this that might include me thinking that some of the things presented are basically dead ends, because I might feel that some of the things presented might be a dead end And I support wearing masks, and people get very sensitive about these talking points.

so obviously there is no possible way there is any connection Between magnesium deficiency, exosomes and disease because I would be the messenger of the suggestion. So this is all I will try to say about it.

rainerann

Star
@rainerann I don't respond to you because you bore the teeth outta me. I avoid your type every where I go....including forums.
honestly, I know I am somewhat boring. ive never been into popular culture. I can’t tweet to save my life. I just can’t make quick edgy comments that become popular like some people can.

but being boring also means I have some ability to pay attention to details that might be useful when filtering through information around here. So you’re loss.

Lisa

Superstar
Protest versus Africa's 1st COVID-19 vaccine test shows fear
The people chosen as volunteers for the vaccination, they look as if they’re from poor backgrounds, not qualified enough to understand” protest organizer Phapano Phasha told The Associated Press ahead of the event. “We believe they are manipulating the vulnerable.”
The activist and political commentator brought up the widely circulated remarks earlier this year by a French researcher, Jean-Paul Mira, who said, ““If I can be provocative, shouldn’t we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?" He compared it to some AIDS studies: "In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves.”
“The narrative we got is our continent is a dumping ground,” Phasha said. First ensure the vaccine works elsewhere before bringing it to Africa, she added.

I just thought it worth mentioning that I was having some electrical work done at my house today, and I was talking to the electrician (a guy I’ve known for some time) about the current situation and what he thought about it. He was reluctant to talk about it, but he told me that his aunt died a couple of weeks back and that the NHS contacted his cousin and said that they would pay him a cheque for £600, if he allowed them to change the cause of death to corona virus, on the death certificate.

he’s a very unassuming, honest and non sensationalist guy and I have no cause to distrust him.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I just thought it worth mentioning that I was having some electrical work done at my house today, and I was talking to the electrician (a guy I’ve known for some time) about the current situation and what he thought about it. He was reluctant to talk about it, but he told me that his aunt died a couple of weeks back and that the NHS contacted his cousin and said that they would pay him a cheque for £600, if he allowed them to change the cause of death to corona virus, on the death certificate.

he’s a very unassuming, honest and non sensationalist guy and I have no cause to distrust him.
That doesn't surprise me. Money means nothing to the cabal, as long as they get what they what.

Aero

Superstar
I was just buying fireworks around 100s of people. Nobody seemed to care, mask, or no mask. Of course, my mind was in another place, because I'm not trying to read every random person.

Of course, this is in Ohio, where literally every dude thinks he's the world's strongest man. And every chick thinks she's the world's strongest woman.